PDA

View Full Version : What Is With Us We Need The Fire!

CHAMBERS8484
09-28-2006, 09:03 PM
WHAT IS WITH THE NEGATIVITY????
IF YOU WANT TO BE NEGATIVE GO ON A BILLS FORUM AND POST SOMETHING ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE THEY SUCK!
WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THIS DIVISION, AND JUST CAUSE YOU WANT US TO WIN EVERY GAME DOESN'T MEAN IT WILL HAPPEN!
WE PLAYED ONE BAD GAME, STEELERS WE PLAYED WELL, AND A WIN IS NEVER BAD!

SO GET THAT FIRE CAUSE IT'S BURNING INSIDE ME.

I KNOW WE ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS I KNOW WE ARE I FEEL IT BURNING INSIDE ME ALL WEEK UNTIL SUNDAY WHEN WE CRAP ALL OVER DAVID CARRS FACE!!!!

WHERE'S YOUR FIRE?

I WENT INTO THE BLACK HOLE WEARING A DOLPHINS JERSEY WITH SPRAYPAINTED HAIR LAST YEAR

YOU LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS I DO? I BELIEVE YOU DO!

DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH ALL THIS BS ABOUT STARTING JOEY, WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE AFC EAST.

DON'T LET THE NEGATIVITY BRING YOU DOWN.

HAVE FAITH IN THE TEAM AND FORGET THE BANDWAGON FANS WHO ARE CRYING RIGHT NOW.

ALL MY TRUE FANS KNOW WHATS UP

And why is that????

CAUSE WE GOT THAT FIRE BURNING INSIDE US!

AND WE CAN'T BE STOPPED! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Aqua4Ever04
09-28-2006, 09:08 PM
I know it isn't entirely necessary, but your font is just annoying. Turn off the caps, and use some punctuation man. You will get more people to read. As for the idea, I'm with you. Let's make our run!

CHAMBERS8484
09-28-2006, 09:09 PM
I know it isn't entirely necessary, but your font is just annoying. Turn off the caps, and use some punctuation man. You will get more people to read. As for the idea, I'm with you. Let's make our run!

I'm with you I tried to fix it but it wouldn't let me. By the way what's puntuation???

WE GOT THAT FIRE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aqua4Ever04
09-28-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm with you I tried to fix it but it wouldn't let me. By the way what's puntuation???

WE GOT THAT FIRE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You mean punctuation? It's periods, question marks, commas etc. You're thread title doesn't include that and it made me read it a couple of times.

CHAMBERS8484
09-28-2006, 09:14 PM
You mean punctuation? It's periods, question marks, commas etc. You're thread title doesn't include that and it made me read it a couple of times.

Because I wasn't joking...... I know what punctuation is.

IF IT MADE YOU READ IT THEN I LIKE IT

WE GOT THAT FIRE WOOOOOOO!