PDA

View Full Version : The Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Thread

FinSinceBirth
09-28-2006, 09:31 PM
As of right now, it's Auburn 14-10

Now first off, I really hope Auburn wins, because I want them ranked as high as possible when Florida plays them. But I'm glad to see SC giving Auburn a run for their money, because Auburn is looking very beatable right now.

Cuban Dave 9
09-28-2006, 09:34 PM

Now first off, I really hope Auburn wins, because I want them ranked as high as possible when Florida plays them. But I'm glad to see SC giving Auburn a run for their money, because Auburn is looking very beatable right now.
:yes:

finswin56
09-28-2006, 09:55 PM

Now first off, I really hope Auburn wins, because I want them ranked as high as possible when Florida plays them. But I'm glad to see SC giving Auburn a run for their money, because Auburn is looking very beatable right now.Same feelings here, but now Auburn is getting the momentum to turn in its favor. Either way, I agree that Auburn looks mortal.

FinSinceBirth
09-28-2006, 10:35 PM
Same feelings here, but now Auburn is getting the momentum to turn in its favor. Either way, I agree that Auburn looks mortal.

SC is making a strong comeback, man this is an exciting game. Auburn has a week corner to be picked on. Can't remember his name now.

305TillIDie
09-28-2006, 10:43 PM
the S. Carolina TE dropped a TD

Nappy Roots
09-28-2006, 10:50 PM
good game so far. cry baby really has SC lookin good.

Nappy Roots
09-28-2006, 10:52 PM
damn i thought rice came up with it at first.

305TillIDie
game.over.

great game..Auburn escapes

Alex44
That looked like an obvious PI that should have been called (I wanted Auburn to win and even I can say that)

Rocky Raccoon
09-28-2006, 10:53 PM
That looked like an obvious PI that should have been called (I wanted Auburn to win and even I can say that)

your not gonna get that call in that situation. It was thrown up for grabs...stupid play call if you ask me.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-28-2006, 11:02 PM
no way should that have been a PI. no way. and i wanted SC to win.

finswin56
09-28-2006, 11:09 PM
your not gonna get that call in that situation. It was thrown up for grabs...stupid play call if you ask me.IDK that it was a designed play. He got blitzed up the middle and just tried to give someone a chance.

What a game. Spurrier can still freaking coach.

finswin56
09-28-2006, 11:10 PM
no way should that have been a PI. no way. and i wanted SC to win.I agree. I just watched it over a few times and in slow-mo... there wasn't much there.

Motion
09-29-2006, 07:43 AM
:woot: That game made me feel alot better about Florida's chances.

Oboy
09-29-2006, 09:27 AM
:woot: That game made me feel alot better about Florida's chances.
See I have mixed feelings now. On one hand, Auburn does look like they can be beat. On the other hand, Looks like South Carolina is now going to be a dog fight (where earlier they looked horrible so I thought it would be easy)!

Motion
09-29-2006, 09:28 AM
See I have mixed feelings now. On one hand, Auburn does look like they can be beat. On the other hand, Looks like South Carolina is now going to be a dog fight (where earlier they looked horrible so I thought it would be easy)!

At least we have SC at home and will be looking for revenge from last season, much like this weekend.

CharlestonPhan
09-29-2006, 10:19 PM
the S. Carolina TE dropped a TD

i have never heard so many people scream the F word at one time in one place as happened at the bar i was watching the game at.

and no i wasnt one of them, i said S**t instead. :)

CharlestonPhan
09-29-2006, 10:22 PM
good game so far. cry baby really has SC lookin good.

actually that is the first time we have looked "good" this season. but either way these "moral victory" losses are getting old. they date back to well before Spurrier.

but hey, i can still enjoy thinking about the Florida game from last year for a few more weeks. :D

finswin56
09-30-2006, 08:41 AM
actually that is the first time we have looked "good" this season. but either way these "moral victory" losses are getting old. they date back to well before Spurrier.

but hey, i can still enjoy thinking about the Florida game from last year for a few more weeks. :DThat'll be about it :evil:

NorFlaFin
09-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Anybody noticed that Auburn fullback? Good player, nice upside, a senior?