PDA

View Full Version : The only thing were missing is...

Jay131866
09-29-2006, 01:38 AM
Jack Bauer!!!

For anyone who has watched the show 24...it is clear that Jack Bauer could easily fill our RG position on offense (while also calling plays instead of Mularkey), and then start at Safety on the other side of the ball.

I finally figured it all out, too bad it took until week 4. Maybe Saban can sign him, would be Saban's best pickup yet.

Ok sorry for the ******ed post...its almost 2am and I'm still up playin poker and reading about the Dolphins for the 8th time today...the exhaustion may be getting to me.

SarahAnn
09-29-2006, 01:39 AM
Jack Bauer!!!

For anyone who has watched the show 24...it is clear that Jack Bauer could easily fill our RG position on offense (while also calling plays instead of Mularkey), and then start at Safety on the other side of the ball.

I finally figured it all out, too bad it took until week 4. Maybe Saban can sign him, would be Saban's best pickup yet.

Ok sorry for the ******ed post...its almost 2am and I'm still up playin poker and reading about the Dolphins for the 8th time today...the exhaustion may be getting to me.

:confused:

retarmyfinfan
09-29-2006, 01:47 AM
Jack Bauer!!!

Love that show. When Jack Bauer pisses in the wind,the wind changes direction.

lazareth
09-29-2006, 01:52 AM
the exhaustion may be getting to me.:yeahthat: simon says, "go to bed"