PDA

View Full Version : Allright Gators fans, here it is...LSU vs. Florida week.

DolphinDevil28
09-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Nice job against Bama today.

But I have to tell you something. Urban Meyer's offense is going to see the best defense it has to date next week against the Tigers.

It's a shame for you that Deshawn Wynn got hurt, because the Gators will have to pound the ball straight ahead if they want to move the ball on the ground.

LSU's defense is way way too fast for all of Meyer's misdirection and gimmicky stuff.

Good luck though, it's going to be a really good game.

Geaux Tigers.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-30-2006, 08:04 PM
we should score somewhere between 20 and 30 touchdowns.

DolphinDevil28
09-30-2006, 08:09 PM

For the rest of the rest of the season?

Jaydog57
09-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Nice job against Bama today.

But I have to tell you something. Urban Meyer's offense is going to see the best defense it has to date next week against the Tigers.

It's a shame for you that Deshawn Wynn got hurt, because the Gators will have to pound the ball straight ahead if they want to move the ball on the ground.

LSU's defense is way way too fast for all of Meyer's misdirection and gimmicky stuff.

Good luck though, it's going to be a really good game.

Geaux Tigers. Gotta give UF credit though, playing a quality team for Homecoming:dolphins:

Rocky Raccoon
09-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Florida wins 31-10

DolphinDevil28
09-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Florida wins 31-10

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

DolphinDevil28
09-30-2006, 08:25 PM
Gotta give UF credit though, playing a quality team for Homecoming:dolphins:

Wait, next week is Florida's Homecoming? :eek:

brandon1986
09-30-2006, 08:39 PM
we played bama good, especially the second half, LSU is going to be tough and should be a good game, i could see this game coming down to a field goal attempt on either side

24-21 gators

Alex44
09-30-2006, 08:41 PM

To bad LSU is gonna score 21-31 TD's :lol: :jk:

Im pulling for Florida but I wont be upset if LSU wins

Jaydog57
09-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Wait, next week is Florida's Homecoming? :eek:Yeah man, that's their homecoming opponent. Pretty ballsy:rolleyes:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-30-2006, 09:21 PM
For the rest of the rest of the season?
no, for the rest of the rest of the rest of the season

DolphinDevil28
10-01-2006, 03:01 AM
Kirk Herbstriet just said the best defense in college football resides in Baton Rouge, LA.

:ffic:

finswin56
10-01-2006, 08:03 AM
So much will depend on whether we get Marcus Thomas back for this game. He completely changes the how the DL plays. There was ZERO pass rush against Alabama. I've never seen such a good DL disappear like that. If they don't get their **** straight for LSU, it will be a long day.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Kirk Herbstriet just said the best defense in college football resides in Baton Rouge, LA.

what are the gators doing in baton rouge? the game is in gainesville.

CrunchTime
10-01-2006, 10:56 AM
So much will depend on whether we get Marcus Thomas back for this game. He completely changes the how the DL plays. There was ZERO pass rush against Alabama. I've never seen such a good DL disappear like that. If they don't get their **** straight for LSU, it will be a long day.

I agree .Both lines looked a little soft.

DolphinDevil28
10-01-2006, 11:15 AM
what are the gators doing in baton rouge? the game is in gainesville.

Come on, Florida has a good D, but we all know LSU has the best defense in the SEC.

Top 5 in the country.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Come on, Florida has a good D, but we all know LSU has the best defense in the SEC.

Top 5 in the country.
:nono:

Nappy Roots
10-01-2006, 11:42 PM

he also said Miami would beat FSU and run the table to the National championship..

with that said. 42-7 LSU wins this game.

DolphinDevil28
10-02-2006, 01:30 AM
he also said Miami would beat FSU and run the table to the National championship..

with that said. 42-7 LSU wins this game.

If your prediction comes true, I'll mail you a case of bud-strong.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/LSU_Tigers_lsu21_large-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/LSU_Tigers_lsu18_large-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/tigerswin-1.jpg

DolphinDevil28
10-02-2006, 01:50 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/LSU_Tigers_lsu20_large-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/LSU_Champ_small1-1.jpg

:monkeyr:http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif:monkeyl:

VICTORY FOR L S U!!!!!

Motion
10-02-2006, 08:28 AM

You better hope Percy Harvin isn't back full strength for this game. :fire:

We gave you guys quite a fight in your house last year with an inept offense. Both teams are much improved this year so it should be quite a battle.

You can talk all you want about your self proclaimed "best defense in the SEC", well guess who has the proven best offense in the SEC??? Yeah, thats us. And the best QB, and backup QB, yeah thats us. :) Not to mention our defense isn't to shabby either. Nelson should have a good game.

You better hope you have a solid lead at halftime cause we've been lights out in the second half this season. We'll definitely need a complete game for this one, can't afford to come out slow like we have been.

With all that said, should be a great game. Good Luck DD :D

finswin56
10-02-2006, 09:23 AM
I'm so nervous about this game. With the Fins being such a let down this year, I've been living off my Gators. I NEED this one.

Motion
10-02-2006, 09:25 AM
I'm so nervous about this game. With the Fins being such a let down this year, I've been living off my Gators. I NEED this one.

Amen

Motion
10-02-2006, 11:34 AM
JaMarcus Russell stat of the week:

4 interceptions in 32 pass attempts in his career versus the mighty Gators

Definitely looking forward to Russell wingin' the rock, since LSU's running game is struggling. Get used to that sight in my sig DD!

There is nothing average about Russell and LSU's passing game. LSU has not had a higher rated passer this late in a season in many years.

Don't be stubborn, Les and Jimbo. Florida is ninth in the SEC in pass defense and 64th nationally with 198 yards allowed a game. Florida is first in the SEC and fourth in the nation against the run with 50 yards allowed a game. So, don't even think about the manly running game. It will get you beat.

There is no rule that says you have to run. I can see a few here and there. Miles, I know you're an old guard who played for Bo at Michigan, but no one will think any less of you if you let it go this week.

It's time to let Russell become the first LSU quarterback since 2001 to throw it 44 times against an SEC team. Rohan Davey completed 35-of-44 that day against a weak Alabama secondary for a 35-21 win.

I wouldn't be too hyped up about that defense DD, we're right behind ya.

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2006&div=4&rpt=IA_teamscordef&site=org

Motion
10-02-2006, 11:36 AM

To me, thats a bad thing for LSU because they won't know what or who to expect now, not to mention Meyer and Mullen will be plenty creative to compensate.

Timmy54
10-02-2006, 12:15 PM

i second amen that one!

Timmy54
10-02-2006, 12:17 PM
LSU has a great defensive unit, Offense is only ok. I believe this is a real low scoring game that the gators win because of the home crowd and homecoming (how ballsy to have lsu as your homecomming opponet??) something like 13-10.

Oboy
10-02-2006, 12:23 PM
To me, thats a bad thing for LSU because they won't know what or who to expect now, not to mention Meyer and Mullen will be plenty creative to compensate.
Yeah, lets do something crazy... lets use Tebow as RB! jk. LOL.

Motion
10-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Yeah, lets do something crazy... lets use Tebow as RB! jk. LOL.

I'd bet the farm that this will be the game that they debut the Leak/Tebow package where they are both on the field. I know they've been working on it in practice. I'm still in shock over Leak's 45 yard run from saturday, sad that it took so long to see he has some speed.

Cuban Dave 9
10-02-2006, 03:08 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/tigerswin-1.jpg

Only loss for LSU that season? That's right, the Mighty Gators of Florida!

nick1
10-02-2006, 03:11 PM
LSU will win, Russel is an awesome QB and that defense is extremely good

Cuban Dave 9
10-02-2006, 03:19 PM
LSU will win, Russel is an awesome QB and that defense is extremely good
UF will win, Leak is an awesome QB and that defense is extremely good

Motion
10-02-2006, 03:44 PM

:yeahthat: :lol:

finswin56
10-02-2006, 04:00 PM
I'd bet the farm that this will be the game that they debut the Leak/Tebow package where they are both on the field. I know they've been working on it in practice. I'm still in shock over Leak's 45 yard run from saturday, sad that it took so long to see he has some speed. :yes:
I don't know that Tebow is nifty enough for RB in that role, but I'm excited to see it. There's talk about Marcus Manson stepping up this week, and Meyer also said that Percy Harvin is more than capable of playing the entire game at RB (I'm sure his health is the caveat here). No link, it was in this morning's paper.

Motion
10-02-2006, 04:31 PM
:yes:
I don't know that Tebow is nifty enough for RB in that role, but I'm excited to see it. There's talk about Marcus Manson stepping up this week, and Meyer also said that Percy Harvin is more than capable of playing the entire game at RB (I'm sure his health is the caveat here). No link, it was in this morning's paper.
Doesn't mean Tebow would line up as a RB, more misdirection than anything. I read an article this morning that stated the opposite on both accounts unfortunately.

"Markus has made a little push in the last week," Meyer said. "The evaluation of tailbacks usually happens in the spring. It's not a tryout camp anymore. We've got to get a guy ready. Markus has shown some improvement.

"Someone has to play. My educated guess would be that Markus Manson would make that step. He has to do it Tuesday and Wednesday (in practice)."
Doesn't sound very promising.

Meyer said true freshman wide receiver Percy Harvin might line up some at tailback if he's able to play in Saturday's game. Harvin sustained a high ankle sprain against Tennessee (http://www.gatorsports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?template=wiki&text=University_of_Tennessee) and missed the Alabama game and played only one play in the Kentucky (http://www.gatorsports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?template=wiki&text=University_of_Kentucky) game.

"The way the first half went (against Alabama), we needed him," Meyer said. "He was not ready."

Harvin will be evaluated this week in practice. His status for Saturday is uncertain.
Also read somewhere, Meyer said hopefully Percy can help but he knows he's not a tailback, and can't play the whole game there.

nick1
10-02-2006, 09:47 PM
compared to Russel, Leak sucks. sorry but it's the truth. Leak is a product of the system he's in. Russel is a good NFL prospect

Get Up And Go
10-02-2006, 10:26 PM
compared to Russel, Leak sucks. sorry but it's the truth. Leak is a product of the system he's in. Russel is a good NFL prospect

What does that have to do with the gators winning

finswin56
10-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Doesn't mean Tebow would line up as a RB, more misdirection than anything. I read an article this morning that stated the opposite on both accounts unfortunately.

Doesn't sound very promising.

Also read somewhere, Meyer said hopefully Percy can help but he knows he's not a tailback, and can't play the whole game there.That's what I get for reading the Jax papers :lol:

nick1
10-02-2006, 10:42 PM
What does that have to do with the gators winning
just saying why Russel is better than Leak, as for the game Leak will do fine but it will be up to Tebow to run the ball. otherwise the Gators won't be able to run and will be one dimensional. that would be a disaster for the Gators

Kev83
10-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Leak and Russel are about equal...Leak may be slightly better.
I believe these are the 2 best teams in the SEC...better than Auburn, in my opinion.

Both defenses are STOUT, but LSU's impresses me a tad more. I'd call this a push. Will be pulling for the Gators, though.

Motion
10-03-2006, 07:53 AM

:sidelol: Which QB leads the nation in passing efficiency? Which QB is in the Heisman race? Nice try......

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-03-2006, 08:41 AM
i agree. but...this is college. not the NFL.

Motion
10-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Its not the truth, its your uneducated opinion. This post shows exactly how clueless you are. Leak is a product of his system??? Are you serious??? How can you be a product of the system when you play for 3 different Offensive Coordinators in 4 years? Leak is a pocket passer and doesn't fit in the option system yet he still leads the nation in passing efficiency. Yes, Russell is a better NFL prospect based on size alone, but last I checked this is the College Football forum.

Motion
10-03-2006, 11:16 AM
:woot:

It appears Florida's offense will receive a speedy boost heading into Saturday's game against the nation's No. 1 defense.
True freshman wide receiver Percy Harvin is on target to return after missing most of the past three games with a high ankle sprain, UF (http://www.gatorsports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?template=wiki&text=Florida_Gators) coach Urban Meyer (http://www.gatorsports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?template=wiki&text=Urban_Meyer) said Monday.
"This week, I'm understanding he should be pretty close to 100 percent. He'll play this week," Meyer said. "I'm 99 percent sure he'll play this week."

nick1
10-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Its not the truth, its your uneducated opinion. This post shows exactly how clueless you are. Leak is a product of his system??? Are you serious??? How can you be a product of the system when you play for 3 different Offensive Coordinators in 4 years? Leak is a pocket passer and doesn't fit in the option system yet he still leads the nation in passing efficiency. Yes, Russell is a better NFL prospect based on size alone, but last I checked this is the College Football forum.
it's not based on size alone, Russel has a stronger arm which is very important and he is also more mobile in my opinion. Leak might be faster but Russel is a big body and is very mobile so I give him the edge

Motion
10-03-2006, 12:06 PM
it's not based on size alone, Russel has a stronger arm which is very important and he is also more mobile in my opinion. Leak might be faster but Russel is a big body and is very mobile so I give him the edge
:rolleyes2 Nice side step, again I'll remind you we're in the College Football forum, this thread is about the Florida/LSU game this weekend, not which QB is a better NFL prospect. You took what I said out of context, I meant you have to look no farther than size to determine,Yes, Russell is a better NFL prospect, I admitted that. But to say Leak sucks and is a product of the system is complete BS.

Oboy
10-03-2006, 12:11 PM
:rolleyes2 Nice side step, again I'll remind you we're in the College Football forum, this thread is about the Florida/LSU game this weekend, not which QB is a better NFL prospect. Yes, Russell is a better NFL prospect, I admitted that. But to say Leak sucks and is a product of the system is complete BS.
Which system? This is the first year he has had the same Offense. He has had 3 different ones in 4 years!

Motion
10-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Which system? This is the first year he has had the same Offense. He has had 3 different ones in 4 years!

:yes: Exactly my point! :D

nick1
10-03-2006, 02:28 PM
What I meant is that he is just a good college QB, like a Ken Dorsey... LSU will win! better defense and better running game

Cuban Dave 9
10-03-2006, 02:34 PM
What I meant is that he is just a good college QB, like a Ken Dorsey... LSU will win! better defense and better running game
That's not what you originally said. It's OK to be wrong sometimes

nick1
10-03-2006, 02:43 PM
That's not what you originally said. It's OK to be wrong sometimes
seems like I'm always getting proved wrong by someone, gotta start being careful what I say, leave it at this. LSU will win

Cuban Dave 9
10-03-2006, 02:47 PM
seems like I'm always getting proved wrong by someone, gotta start being careful what I say, leave it at this. LSU will win
Fair enough. That's what most think.

Motion
10-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Just had to post this quote here, I'm sure Timmy won't mind...

silly silly tigers, chicks are for gators.

:lol:

Motion
10-03-2006, 03:43 PM
:lol: Seriously man, quit while your ahead. The defense I'll give you, barely, #1 vs. #4 but running game???? Thats been LSU's biggest weakness this year, their running game is terrible.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/sortableStatsTeam?div=CFB&stype=OFFENSE&stable=rushing&stat=rushYds&dir=descending

DolphinDevil28
10-03-2006, 08:01 PM
:lol: Seriously man, quit while your ahead. The defense I'll give you, barely, #1 vs. #4 but running game???? Thats been LSU's biggest weakness this year, their running game is terrible.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/sortableStatsTeam?div=CFB&stype=OFFENSE&stable=rushing&stat=rushYds&dir=descending

That is correct.

We miss Joe Addai, and Alley Broussard is not 100% back from his knee injury. True freshman Charles Scott is starting for us right now.

However, our passing game is nothing short of AWESOME.

JaMarcus gets great protection and we have the best WR core in the SEC by far, and a top 5 WR core in the country.

Dwayne Bowe, Early Ducet, Buster Davis and Brandon LaFell. That's a phenomenal passing game.

It's no secret that LSU is an air-it-out team. But no one can stop it.

Cuban Dave 9
10-03-2006, 08:39 PM
That is correct.

We miss Joe Addai, and Alley Broussard is not 100% back from his knee injury. True freshman Charles Scott is starting for us right now.

JaMarcus gets great protection and we have the best WR core in the SEC by far, and a top 5 WR core in the country.

Dwayne Bowe, Early Ducet, Buster Davis and Brandon LaFell. That's a phenomenal passing game.

Nelson can!

finswin56
10-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Nelson can!and Joyner :wink:

I'm beginning to convince myself we will see some aggressive blitz packages this week. Last week had vitually no pass rush w/o Marcus Thomas dominating the middle, yet we barely blitzed (at least as far as I can remember). I think Strong and Co. were holding back and keeping things vanilla, at least I hope that's what was happening.

We HAVE to pressure Russell.

Dors156
10-03-2006, 10:30 PM
will we have a lsu vs. uf woooo thread dd

Motion
10-04-2006, 09:17 AM
That is correct.

:tantrum: Your definitely up there, definitely not "by far" though. :tongue:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-04-2006, 10:54 AM
what was ken dorsey's record in college?

PROOF that florida will win. :yes:

finswin56
10-04-2006, 11:13 AM
:tantrum: Your definitely up there, definitely not "by far" though. :tongue:I'm not even sure if it's better. It would depend on how you go about rating the unit. UF's depth is unreal at WR.

Motion
10-04-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm not even sure if it's better. It would depend on how you go about rating the unit. UF's depth is unreal at WR.

:yeahthat: By "up there" I didn't mean on top, definitely top 3 though.

Florida/LSU
Tennessee

DolphinDevil28
10-04-2006, 08:28 PM
will we have a lsu vs. uf woooo thread dd

If you are a Florida fan, I don't think you'd like my Woooo thread. :lol:

Maybe I can make a neutral one.

finswin56
10-04-2006, 09:11 PM
If you are a Florida fan, I don't think you'd like my Woooo thread. :lol:

Maybe I can make a neutral one.No, no neutral one. I want to see you make a Woooo thread in Creole.

Cuban Dave 9
10-05-2006, 03:02 PM
Meet me in The Swamp! LSU going down!!!

Motion
10-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Wow, I was reading some LSU boards today and you'd think LSU already won the game just showing up. I hope the players feel the same way.

Here kitty kitty......

DolphinDevil28
10-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Wow, I was reading some LSU boards today and you'd think LSU already won the game just showing up. I hope the players feel the same way.

Here kitty kitty......

Yeah, I'm sure Les is telling them the game is in the bag. :lol:

DolphinDevil28
10-05-2006, 08:48 PM
:lol: Found this on Tiger Rant.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Motion
10-06-2006, 08:19 AM
:lol: Like LSU fans have room to knock on coaches :lol:

FinSinceBirth
10-06-2006, 09:00 AM
Markus Thomas is back, Percy Harvin is playing.....this time just got a major boost.

finswin56
10-06-2006, 09:18 AM
Markus Thomas is back, Percy Harvin is playing.....this time just got a major boost.Game On

Motion
10-06-2006, 11:52 AM
FLORIDA (-2) over Louisiana State - When Urban Meyer took over at Florida, one of his goals was to reestablish the program’s dominance in The Swamp. His Gators are 10-0 at home, winning by an average score of 34-11, so Florida looks like the pick in this battle for SEC supremacy.
Sounds good

DolphinDevil28
10-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Sounds good

On the Herd they said LSU is the best team in the SEC hands down and their defense will shut down Chris Leak.

Media picks mean nothing.

Motion
10-06-2006, 11:57 AM
On the Herd they said LSU is the best team in the SEC hands down and their defense will shut down Chris Leak.

Media picks mean nothing.

No doubt

Oboy
10-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Markus Thomas is back, Percy Harvin is playing.....this time just got a major boost.
Just changed the spread overnight too!

Gators went from a +2 to a -2 in points!

DolphinDevil28
10-06-2006, 12:16 PM
Just changed the spread overnight too!

Gators went from a +2 to a -2 in points!

Good.

I wanted Florida to be favored.

Motion
10-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Good.

Ranked higher and at home, they should be. I'd rather be the underdog too. Anyone that even remotely follows College Football knows its gonna be a hell of a battle, regardless of who's favored.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Good.

well of course florida should be favored.

Cuban Dave 9
10-06-2006, 12:53 PM
I thought the spread was split

Teenwolf
10-06-2006, 01:50 PM
I think LSU has far too much speed on defense for the Gators to hang alot of points on 'em. That being said, LSU's offense is really gonna fing it hard when 90,000+ of the Gator Nation are in the Swamp going CRAZY!

Tim Tebow will not be able to run on LSU like he has against other teams, so I think Leak will have to win this with his arm and some well disguised option plays. The key will be to make LSU over pursue and exploit their speed - use it against them!

Jamarcus Russell is definately capable of winning this one, but he'll have to play an almost perfect game - thats gonna be hard with the noise.

So, my prediction is the team with the most effective running game will win - It's gonna be really close and could go either way, but for me, LSU are just gonna edge this one, if they lose they are out, win and they are back in!

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DolphinDevil28
10-06-2006, 01:59 PM
I think LSU has far too much speed on defense for the Gators to hang alot of points on 'em. That being said, LSU's offense is really gonna fing it hard when 90,000+ of the Gator Nation are in the Swamp going CRAZY!

Tim Tebow will not be able to run on LSU like he has against other teams, so I think Leak will have to win this with his arm and some well disguised option plays. The key will be to make LSU over pursue and exploit their speed - use it against them!

Jamarcus Russell is definately capable of winning this one, but he'll have to play an almost perfect game - thats gonna be hard with the noise.

So, my prediction is the team with the most effective running game will win - It's gonna be really close and could go either way, but for me, LSU are just gonna edge this one, if they lose they are out, win and they are back in!

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's probably the best analysis of the game we've gotten all week.

Motion
10-06-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm so glad Percy is back for this game. I just wish he was 100%. He'd give new meaning to all this "speed" talk.

Motion
10-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Pretty much, except for the speed comment IMO. Florida hasn't really been a "Big Play" team this year on offense. They've been pretty methodical in their offense moving down the field, a chunk at a time. I just think they match up extremely well with LSU's defense being so fast and Florida's offense running so much mis-direction stuff. Florida's secondary will definitely be tested as our run defense is top notch and not very threatened by LSU's struggling rushing attack. Pass rush will also be very important, as IMO Russell's biggest weakness is his decision making and more pressure will exploit that.

DolphinDevil28
10-06-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm so glad Percy is back for this game. I just wish he was 100%. He'd give new meaning to all this "speed" talk.

What'd he run in the 40?

Hopefully for you guys he's not another Xavier Carter. X-man was the fastest player in the country, hands down. But he couldn't catch a cold.

Motion
10-06-2006, 02:09 PM
What'd he run in the 40?

Hopefully for you guys he's not another Xavier Carter. X-man was the fastest player in the country, hands down. But he couldn't catch a cold.

I have no idea, but all you need to see is his short crossing pattern, against UCF I think it was, that he turned into a 58 yard TD. Blazing speed and great hands, don't get labeled the #1 prospect in the nation for nothing I suppose.

Oboy
10-06-2006, 03:32 PM
I have no idea, but all you need to see is his short crossing pattern, against UCF I think it was, that he turned into a 58 yard TD. Blazing speed and great hands, don't get labeled the #1 prospect in the nation for nothing I suppose.
He is lightning in a bottle!

What amazed me about that game is how he dominate the first Quarter, then UCF decided to double him (yeah double covering a true freshmen) in the second Quarter! So what happens, then the rest of the wrs are open. He has that kind of effect on the rest of the team.

Just like Thomas has on our D.

Not sure who will win the game (should be a damn fine game), but those two playing again definitely helps the Gator's chances.

Teenwolf
10-06-2006, 03:40 PM

Cheers man, not bad for a limey!!!

Motion
10-06-2006, 03:40 PM
He is lightning in a bottle!

What amazed me about that game is how he dominate the first Quarter, then UCF decided to double him (yeah double covering a true freshmen) in the second Quarter! So what happens, then the rest of the wrs are open. He has that kind of effect on the rest of the team.

Just like Thomas has on our D.

Not sure who will win the game (should be a damn fine game), but those two playing again definitely helps the Gator's chances.

Exact words I used to describe him the first time I saw him. Ran a reverse against Southern Miss and I sat up in my seat and said :eek:

rafael
10-07-2006, 11:55 AM
I just wanted to chime in with my prediction. I think it's clear that no matter what this game should be a dog fight.

23-21
Gators win in the Swamp!

CrunchTime
10-07-2006, 12:15 PM
IMO the team that makes the best second half adjustments will win.The Gators did a good job of that last week against the Tide.I havent seen LSU play this year but I have heard they are in the upper tier of the SEC.

Motion
10-07-2006, 12:49 PM
IMO the team that makes the best second half adjustments will win.The Gators did a good job of that last week against the Tide.I havent seen LSU play this year but I have heard they are in the upper tier of the SEC.

Definitely, Florida has been to much of a second half team this season, they need a full 4 quarters to beat LSU. Definitely the top two teams in the SEC playing each other today IMO.

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Definitely, Florida has been to much of a second half team this season, they need a full 4 quarters to beat LSU. Definitely the top two teams in the SEC playing each other today IMO.

Wholeheartedly agree.

cnc66
10-07-2006, 01:29 PM
Arkansas is giving Auburn all they want right now.

Motion
10-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Arkansas is giving Auburn all they want right now.

:yes: Although I don't think the Tigers wanted that much. :lol:

finswin56
10-07-2006, 05:48 PM
I was looking up some stats and realized this.
Stats are from before LSU game:

Leak's QB Rating
2003 132.91
2004 144.93
2005 136.54
2006 174.12