PDA

View Full Version : Doomed with Saban...

BigChief
10-01-2006, 05:28 PM
For all you Wannsted and Fiedler bashers out there put it this way.. I was enjoying our 10-11 win seasons. I am not enjoying this crap. Saban is nothing more than a college coach. Clapping when we are loosing to the worst team is fine when in college, not pro.

I feel bad for poor Wayne , he did everythign he could to secure a good guy to run the ship and he got a dud.

Our #1 pick could have been used on a O line man but no we use it on a back up safety.

We trade for a big corner back who looks lost when it counts (Will Allen).

Sorry Wayne but Saban has sunk the ship.

I would take Dave back in a heart beat over this idiot. :fire:

WPBtoRNOFinFan
10-01-2006, 05:33 PM
I would assume with our first round pick this year you probably would have wanted to draft another WADE SMITH, too?

Think before you talk, please.

Roman529
10-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Saban is looking a lot like Wanny out there.....screaming on the sidelines, throwing his hands up in the air....the only thing that is missing is the confused look and the rubbing of the moustache. I don't see how Saban is any better than what we have had. Saban was the "genius" who brought in that "offensive genius" from Buffalo...Mularkey....so we have this crappy offense for the foreseeable future. :rolleyes2

SkapePhin
10-01-2006, 05:35 PM
We didnt trade for Will Allen.

TakeIt2DaHouse
10-01-2006, 05:35 PM
i'm not blaming saban yet i have faith in him just not for this year anymore

Lester
10-01-2006, 05:39 PM
not to let saban off the hook, but Saban did'nt drop easy first down (possible touchdown) passes or fall down on the game tying play. He didn't hold on to the ball too long almost every play. (although he is holding onto his boy too long) Saban didn't not fall on the ball when it was right there for us to have.

He shares the blame, but we had the chance to make things happen, but didnt. I blame players first here.

Daunt8TDChris84
10-01-2006, 05:40 PM
you are a real smart guy .. man im impressed by your intelligence.

Saban has alot of other coaches with him, they sit at a table watch film and discuss this and that,those coaches give saban tips on what then nfl is about,
and i believe he has and is learning.
Everybody praised saban in ESPN hes a great coach please dont blame this on him, blame it on the playcalling by mularkey.

Also the clapping is to not make the player confidence go down cause of a bad play, that clap is like saying come on dont worry about it do it better next time and the player gets like pump-up in him and plays better the next play.

Gruden is a horrible coach screaming at his player every play makes the player try to hard and therefore plays horrible.

Im pretty sure ive seen nick scream at some players.

By the way you really like our 4-12 season , i mena seriously?
You like dave who was super soft? players are like ah who cares, he doesnt tell me stuff, ill just go out and play however i want.
Also we would still have fiedler or feely and well still be a horrible team,
with jj arrington in the backfield.

So no , you dont know what youre talking about.

HybridPHIN 23
10-01-2006, 05:42 PM
For all you Wannsted and Fiedler bashers out there put it this way.. I was enjoying our 10-11 win seasons. I am not enjoying this crap. Saban is nothing more than a college coach. Clapping when we are loosing to the worst team is fine when in college, not pro.

I feel bad for poor Wayne , he did everythign he could to secure a good guy to run the ship and he got a dud.

Our #1 pick could have been used on a O line man but no we use it on a back up safety.

you clearly don't know what your talking about....

this is sabans second year and we're barely into it........ he has a minimum of three fully completed seasons. Obviously you bit way too hard on the hype and now your left crying. Jason Allen is a rookie not a backup. A rookie O-lineman would've helped even less his 1st season. Will Allen is not a big cornerback. Saban hasnt sunken anything he took over an already sunken ship formerly captained by your precious Wanny. Calling Saban an idiot proves your intelligence.

Wanny and Joey Harrington over Saban and Cpep.... your lost bro:lol:

DoctorFeelgood
10-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Saban is exactly the coach this team needs. I don't care if we don't win another game this season, we need to stick with him. He will get things righted. What we need is some consistency on our coaching staff for a change and give the man time to work.

As the man likes to say... focus on the process and the results will follow. But it takes time. Saban is disciplined, focused and process oriented and I'm convinced he will make this team a winner if we don't f%!# up and get rid of him too soon.

NYC#1finsfan
Gruden has won a superbowl, I believe. I too get sick and tired of watching Saban clapping after every garbage play. Getting 2 field goals after the defense literally rips the ball out of the opponents hands is unacceptable. Its time to lay the accountability on Saban on down. This is a results driven business. You are either successful and win alot of games or you do not. Clapping and encouraging players is nice but their performance on the field on a consistent basis is all that matters and the Phins have been consistently bad. Any other team beats the Texans today they were ripe for the picking...they just ran into a piss poor offensive team from whom they stole one.

SigmaOmega
Will Allen was flying around today..he wasnt bad IMO. But it was a disgrace to me to lose to the Texans..i was ashamed and embarrased. Im watching the New England/Cincy game and im thinking "When are we gonna be a dominant force again?" Sigh.......well based on this game, im thinking what we should draft QB? or OL?

MIAdolphin89
10-01-2006, 05:45 PM
not to let saban off the hook, but Saban did'nt drop easy first down (possible touchdown) passes or fall down on the game tying play. He didn't hold on to the ball too long almost every play. (although he is holding onto his boy too long) Saban didn't not fall on the ball when it was right there for us to have.

He shares the blame, but we had the chance to make things happen, but didnt. I blame players first here.

agreed 100%. i put this loss heavily on the players, they made numerous big mistakes.

Daunt8TDChris84
10-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Learn your facts kid, we didnt trade for will allen watch are you watching.
We released sam madison and signed allen from FA.

Back-up safety and he hasnt played, man you should take mel kiper's spot for predicting players NFL career.

O-line? please who, mangold? i dont think so, i did like winston justice, but i guess saban loved allen cover skills over justice.

I do agree that winston shouldve been considered but oh well,he didnt fall into our laps.

flintsilver7
10-01-2006, 05:46 PM
I would assume with our first round pick this year you probably would have wanted to draft another WADE SMITH, too?

Think before you talk, please.

Wade Smith was drafted in the middle of the third round. Maybe YOU should think before you talk.

Kyndig
10-01-2006, 05:49 PM

First of all, you can have dave back if you want him, but I don't want him and still trust Nick. Second of all, do you actually watch the games? Will Allen had a really good game tonight.

:shakeno:

Dol_Fan_4_Ever
You enjoyed the 10-11 win years with Wannstadt because he lost in the first round of the playoffs or don't even make the playoffs, nice one buddy. Please tell me how Dave is doing at Pitt? Yep, still losing and beating teams like the Citadel. Dave will always be crap no matter what. Saban isn't the one on the o-line or calling the plays. Murlarkey is the guy to blame here. Seriously, who calls a trick play on a two-point conversion against the worst defense in the league?! F'n dumba**

djphinfan
Will Allen was flying around today..he wasnt bad IMO. But it was a disgrace to me to lose to the Texans..i was ashamed and embarrased. Im watching the New England/Cincy game and im thinking "When are we gonna be a dominant force again?" Sigh.......well based on this game, im thinking what we should draft QB? or OL?I agree with you on will allen,thats the kind of intensity i like,he ripped that ball out of moulds arms,,as far as a dominant force,dude it been 34 years since then..

unifiedtheory
Did someone just ask for Wanny to return?

Back to VIP.

SigmaOmega
10-01-2006, 05:53 PM
I agree with you on will allen,thats the kind of intensity i like,he ripped that ball out of moulds arms,,as far as a dominant force,dude it been 34 years since then..

im just asking for one dominant year where i dont have to cringe on each and every second...i want to beat ppl out 20+ to 10 or less more often than not. Like the thanksgiving game against dallas a few years back.

djphinfan
10-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Did someone just ask for Wanny to return?

Back to VIP.U T how bad does kurt warner want to sit on the bench,its like he knows that he can't compets with leinart's skills prbably from watching him in practice.... now that kid is a quarterback,just watching his mechanics is a thing of beauty,fast dropback,its what has me intrigued about joey.

Mista Greenspan
10-01-2006, 05:54 PM
This is getting borderline ridiculous. Last time I checked, there are 12 more games in this season. If you're losing faith now, no one is making you watch these games. Give the team some credit. They put up a good fight on the road in an exciting game that was enjoyable to watch. This site is great for news and used to have great and informed discussion, but now it's depressing in how people instantly turn on the Fins after any given loss. Great site, but discussion has turned into venting. Unfortunate

miamiron
10-01-2006, 06:00 PM
First of all, you can have dave back if you want him, but I don't want him and still trust Nick. Second of all, do you actually watch the games? Will Allen had a really good game tonight.

:shakeno:

Is that considering the 2 touchdowns he was beat on?????

Yes, the run by Carr and the catch by AJ in the endzone:rolleyes2

MiamiRon

NYC#1finsfan
10-01-2006, 08:26 PM
This is getting borderline ridiculous. Last time I checked, there are 12 more games in this season. If you're losing faith now, no one is making you watch these games. Give the team some credit. They put up a good fight on the road in an exciting game that was enjoyable to watch. This site is great for news and used to have great and informed discussion, but now it's depressing in how people instantly turn on the Fins after any given loss. Great site, but discussion has turned into venting. Unfortunate

Yeah they put up a good fight in the fourth quarter when it became DESPERATE. Other than that the offense was lethargic, boring and incompetent. For a team expected to compete for the division this year we are supposed to swat a team like this even if we're playing at half speed. Did you even watch New England? They are still light years ahead of us. And yes I can comment, I have been a loyal fan for 30 years........and I'm only 35 now!!!!:wink: ;)