PDA

View Full Version : Why And How

1Dolfan
10-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Do not circumvent the profanity filter.

HOW DO WE HAVE SUCH GREAT STATS AND CANT WIN A edit GAME. WHATS GOING ON. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY. WHO DO YOU BLAME THIS ON.

ALL I KNOW IS RONNIE RUNS 20 TIMES THIS YEAR AND WE WON, HE RUNS LESS THAN 20 TIMES AND WE LOSE. SO WHY IS HE ONLY GOING TO RUN 14 TIMES (I THINK) TODAY. mularkey suck fire him ASAP, if that dont help and we lose to pats bench pepper, and if that dont help the team then fire nick.

IM SICK OF LOSING BECAUSE OF STUPID PLAYIN CALLING. ITS BEEN THIS WAY WITH THE DOPHINS FOR YEARS. WTF.

GOD PLZ HELP THIS HORRIBLE TEAM.

phinphanforever
10-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Our offense is still our of rhythm, and I don't think the play-calling is helping. We need to run Brown more.

ItsOurTime32
10-01-2006, 06:09 PM
we gave up another 5 sacks today

TX-FinFan
10-01-2006, 06:12 PM
It's not having great stats that make you win, its sustaining long drives and marching down the field which we haven't done. If we get 2 or 3 first downs and then have to punt our stats could be good but we don't put any points on the board like what happened today. Against the worst Defense in the league we can only put up 6 points (minus the late 4th qtr TD) WITH two turnovers from our D. That's not going to win any ball games in the NFL.