PDA

View Full Version : Nonproductive redundant thread...and I don't care...

NYPHIN
10-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Do your venting in the depths. Do not spam the Dolphins forum.

Where do we point the finger???---We don't have enough fingers...
This is, collectively, the worst Phins TEAM I can remember (since I started watching in '83, that is). I don't even know where to begin-the playcalling? Garbage. The offensive line? Offensive. Daunte's hanging onto the ball too long, not trusting his 6 million dollar knee to take off running yet. I'm pretty sure noone expected this nonsense. Yet, stupid me, will be at Gillette Stadium next week, watching us get our ***** handed to us by the class of the AFC East. I'm done with my venting...and we had such an 'easy' schedule this year...DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shakeno: :fire:

PHINS IN 07!

PerfectFinz72
10-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Do your venting in the depths. Do not spam the Dolphins forum.

Where do we point the finger???---We don't have enough fingers...
This is, collectively, the worst Phins TEAM I can remember (since I started watching in '83, that is). I don't even know where to begin-the playcalling? Garbage. The offensive line? Offensive. Daunte's hanging onto the ball too long, not trusting his 6 million dollar knee to take off running yet. I'm pretty sure noone expected this nonsense. Yet, stupid me, will be at Gillette Stadium next week, watching us get our ***** handed to us by the class of the AFC East. I'm done with my venting...and we had such an 'easy' schedule this year...DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shakeno: :fire:

PHINS IN 07!

Did you forget about the '04 team?