PDA

View Full Version : I'm done criticizing players.

TampaFinsFan01
10-01-2006, 06:38 PM
We all (well, most that have the brains and courage to admit it) that Culpepper sucks. We all know that the Oline and Secondary are putrid. The blame now goes directly where it belongs...right to the top.

FIRENICKSABAN.com needs to be started and started now. In 1998, when JJ needed to be fired, the internet didn't have nearly the clout it does now. I think if there is a big enough uproar and fans show enough outrage, it will embolden the weak-kneed owner that we have.

Huizenga firing Saban is way out of character. He wouldn't fire JJ even after the 62-7. Hell, even DW resigned. WH needs to be prodded and pushed to fire Saban.

People in Miami should not go to the games, and if they do, they need to have signs that say "Fire Saban" and "Saban Sux".

We have to have higher standards for our HC than losing to 0-3 teams. This cannot happen...EVER. And if it does, your job is in jeapoardy. WH has spent enough money to make this team competitive and it is not.

Saban must go. FIRENICKSABAN.com.

endorphin
10-01-2006, 06:39 PM
We

I quit reading this crap right here.

Daytona Fin
10-01-2006, 06:40 PM
add saban to ever growing list of college coaches who suck in the nfl. saban will soon learn the meaning of Not For Long.

Fresh
10-01-2006, 06:40 PM

Same.

endorphin
10-01-2006, 06:41 PM
add saban to ever growing list of college coaches who suck in the nfl. saban will soon learn the meaning of Not For Long.

:shakeno:

twg76
10-01-2006, 06:41 PM
Is there really a person out there who thinks like this? Give me a break. :o

Saban doesn't need to be fired. Now, he may need a kick in the ***. But he certainly doesn't need to be fired.

Dolfan4life!
10-01-2006, 06:42 PM
I agree, 20 games into his tenure and he hasn't delivered the Lombardi Trophy yet, time to fire him!!! (in my best sarcastic voice)

TampaFinsFan01
10-01-2006, 06:42 PM

Of course you did...because if you went thru the post and you coyldn't come up with reasons to keep that sorry bas....d, then you would look really foolish for disagreeing. So its much easier to just say "I am not even going to read this post" than it is to factually refute it. I am so used to you people its not even funny anymore. Read that.

yankeehillbilly
10-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Is there really a person out there who thinks like this? Give me a break. :o

Saban doesn't need to be fired. Now, he may need a kick in the ***. But he certainly doesn't need to be fired.

this is professional football. If Saban is lacking to the point that he needs a kick in the ***, then yes his job security should be in question.

TampaFinsFan01
10-01-2006, 06:47 PM
I agree, 20 games into his tenure and he hasn't delivered the Lombardi Trophy yet, time to fire him!!! (in my best sarcastic voice)

You don't get it (why doesn't that surprise me?)...its not that he hasn't delivered in 20 games....its that we are worse now than when he got here. Thats the problem. I gave him one season to get as bad as he needed to get to start the turnaround. By now, I expect some improvement.

Where is the improvement? What part of this team is better than the 04 team?

TampaFinsFan01
10-01-2006, 06:48 PM
this is professional football. If Saban is lacking to the point that he needs a kick in the ***, then yes his job security should be in question.

Exactly.