PDA

View Full Version : Boot Me Now: The Dolphins Suck

PHINFREAK3675
10-01-2006, 06:58 PM
i am a die hard dolphin fan but i have to say whoever looses to the houston texans sucks and is the worst team in the nfl...we suck sorry to say it but we do

DolfanDaveInATX
10-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Oakland is still worse than us. But not by much.

Aqua4Ever04
10-01-2006, 07:00 PM
We are horrible on offense. It's ridiculous and boring to watch. The defense still plays very good but you can't do much when you're on the field the whole game and always in bad position.

Dolfan32323
10-01-2006, 07:01 PM
offense=yawn

allport30
10-01-2006, 07:01 PM
i am a die hard dolphin fan but i have to say whoever looses to the houston texans sucks and is the worst team in the nfl...we suck sorry to say it but we do

See ya

kasaba13
10-01-2006, 07:02 PM
I despise the make-up of this team. Just a bunch of soft babies.

Daytona Fin
10-01-2006, 07:02 PM
why would you get booted? you're just stating facts.

fish fan 4 life
10-01-2006, 07:04 PM
i am a die hard dolphin fan but i have to say whoever looses to the houston texans sucks and is the worst team in the nfl...we suck sorry to say it but we doI agree with you.

ralexand
Nice original post. Your contributions to the board are enlightening.

BennyVW
The fins are lacking in every portion of the game... we make bad teams look good!

JCfinfan
Don't worry dude, nobody is going to boot you. As a die hard FIN Fan I feel the same way, Right now we simply SUCK. Thats all there is to it. I'm just being realistic. We have alot of work to do.

LoneWulF
i just think its funny marty booker runs his big mouth about how far the offense is from being good, but hes the idiot dropping easy game changing passes and falling down while wide open to tie the game

Dolfan73
10-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Right now, I'm kinda embarassed of this team. I've never felt like this about them. Not even when we were 4-12. We KNEW we were bad that year. This was supposed to be our "coming out". I feel like Jim Mora in one of his Colts press conferences. "playoffs, playoffs? I just want to win a game". This is very very very disapointing. I'll still watch but damn. It's painful.

FinNation13
10-01-2006, 07:06 PM
looks like we have to wait another yr, again. I cant stomach this

miaD5499
10-01-2006, 07:12 PM
in a way, today i really missed ricky and not because i think ronnie is bad or anything i mean i think ronnie is great but just isnt getting his carries and it had nothing to do with this specific game but just in general we were never a bad team when we had ricky and now looking like the season is going down hill, you can point out that this season is similar to the 04 season when we were missing ricky......i know some people may think this is riddiculous and in a way it is because we have a more than capable runningback in ronnie who just isnt getting his carries, but its just a true stat that we are a better team when we have ricky, he and ronnie would of added such versatility this season

jribs
10-01-2006, 07:13 PM
We do SUCK, maybe (just maybe) not as bad as the 49ers and the Raiders, but the damn close.

Dolfanmatty
10-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Right now, I'm kinda embarassed of this team. I've never felt like this about them. Not even when we were 4-12. We KNEW we were bad that year. This was supposed to be our "coming out". I feel like Jim Mora in one of his Colts press conferences. "playoffs, playoffs? I just want to win a game". This is very very very disapointing. I'll still watch but damn. It's painful.

Yeah, what he said....

But seriously embarassed is the word I thought of when the final gun went off. I mean, the Texans? Last in virtually EVERY statistical defensive category?

Just awful.

Shamboubou
10-01-2006, 07:14 PM
I figured that this would be the straw that broke the camals back. I am very close to being like the rest of you, but I just keep looking at last season, where we all said the same thing, and then these guys come out and pull 6 strait wins out. I mean we looked bad for the past 4 weeks and nobody knows if its the players or the chemistry.

jribs
10-01-2006, 07:17 PM
I figured that this would be the straw that broke the camals back. I am very close to being like the rest of you, but I just keep looking at last season, where we all said the same thing, and then these guys come out and pull 6 strait wins out. I mean we looked bad for the past 4 weeks and nobody knows if its the players or the chemistry.
Sham, I thought about that too, but the team did not look THIS BAD, even early last year. This team seems so disfunctional right now I dont know where they start.

ManBearPig
10-01-2006, 07:30 PM
We need to get ronnie 20+ carries a game, no matter what. Even if he only averages 3 yards a carry, it doesnt matter because passing the ball has us at 1-3 and it looks likes its gonna be 2-5 before the bye. If you give him the carries he will get the yards, but it appears that Mularkey is purposly trying to sabotage the Dolphins season. I havent been this disapointed in the fins since 04, and atleast then i could say it was because ricky left at the last minute and stuck us in a hole.