PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers wildcard sig...

Samphin
10-01-2006, 09:31 PM
In honor of one of my teams that actually plays like one. I present to you, the L.A. Dodgers Wildcard sig. Dodger fans, feel free to use if you want!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

King Felix
10-01-2006, 09:38 PM
nice job

whats your fav college football team sam?

btw lakers suck!

Samphin
10-01-2006, 10:39 PM
I am a Gators fan through and through. Remember when they pounded the terrible Bruins earlier this year in the tourney finals? :lol: :jk:

And you have to root for the Lakers this year, Farmar is on the team. :D

King Felix
10-01-2006, 10:41 PM
I am a Gators fan through and through. Remember when they pounded the terrible Bruins earlier this year in the tourney finals? :lol: :jk:

And you have to root for the Lakers this year, Farmar is on the team. :Di was a farmar fan, i was rooting for ucla last year but i wont this year......

i will root for farmar to break individiul records, while lakers lose:D

Amars
10-02-2006, 12:07 PM
nice job

whats your fav college football team sam?

btw lakers suck!

Oregon Sucks:tongue:

Amars
10-02-2006, 12:09 PM
In honor of one of my teams that actually plays like one. I present to you, the L.A. Dodgers Wildcard sig. Dodger fans, feel free to use if you want!

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4818/dodgersigyq4.jpg

I hope you dont mind I gonna use your dodgers badge.

Samphin
10-02-2006, 10:36 PM
I hope you dont mind I gonna use your dodgers badge.

Don't mind at all. Nomar is in the middle but he is kind of hard to see. In fact, any of my stuff is available, you don't have to ask, especially if you are a Laker/Dodger/Dolphin fan.

Amars
10-02-2006, 10:49 PM
all you have to do is like the LA Kings and your No. Cal version of me.

Samphin
10-03-2006, 01:14 AM
L.A. Kings through and through. Last year was a severe dissapointment...

Haven't made my Kings sig yet either. Waiting for the season to start to make sure no one gets traded last minute, like they always do.