PDA

View Full Version : We're Done.

atrain4x4
10-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Seasons over folks. We will be 1-4 after this Sunday and then 1-5 after the Jets game. Let's face it, our hopes and dreams of going to the Super Bowl in our own home was shattered after today. Anyone who knows anything about the game and is not just some crazy dol-fan will agree...our season is officially over.:boohoo:

TotoreMexico
10-01-2006, 10:46 PM
And yet another thread...

Daytona Fin
10-01-2006, 10:47 PM
And yet another thread...
mularkey is not a very good playcaller

elite14eva
10-01-2006, 10:47 PM
the way we're playing i don't see us winning next week.

Aqua4Ever04
10-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Thank you. Can you tell me where I can pick up my chrystal ball? Then after that, I can come on to Finheaven and spread my almighty word to the less fortunate.

PhinFan0202
10-01-2006, 10:49 PM
We're not done yet. It's only the quarter of the season we still have games to play.

The Ghost
10-01-2006, 10:49 PM
I had faith that a good outing today could propel the team and give it the confidence it needed. Alot people will deny were a bottom 5 team in the NFL, mostly because they're heart won't allow it, but its a painful fact.

The most painful part is, atleast for me, and I am sure alot of others, we love the franchise so much we have no choice but to keep taking these heart wrenching defeats and then asking for another.

Dolphinfinity
10-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Sure the Dolphins have looked rough thus far. Absolutely terrible. However you can't totally call the season over. Major adjustments do need to be made to the o-line, but in case things can get hatched up there, something can happen. Football is a game of momentum, when things are bad, they're bad. If a couple breaks go the Phins way who knows. Doesn't look remotely pretty, but to say that the season is over is a bit premature, just like Super Bowl predictions were premature.