PDA

View Full Version : I got CS2!

gmoney41
10-02-2006, 10:45 PM
I got CS2 and Im used to the old school 3.0, but does anyone know how I can import new fonts? I found a site to import new brushes and it worked but I dont know how to get new fonts. If anyone can help it would be appricated. thanks.

dolphinfan2k5
10-02-2006, 10:58 PM
dafont.com is good for downloading them. then, if you have xp, you can use these steps to install them: http://www.microsoft.com/typography/TrueTypeInstallXP.mspx

like2god
10-02-2006, 11:02 PM
I think you actually have to install the fonts onto your computer, at least that is what I did using Photoshop 7.0. When PS loads it will automatically detect and load the fonts.

Find the font that you want and save it to your desktop. Most fonts are in a zip folder so you will have to extract it. In the bottom left hand corner of your screen click Start > Control Panel. Next click Appearance and Themes. Now look to the far left of the screen and you should see a box that says Fonts, click it and it should open your fonts folder. Drag the new font into the folder and open photoshop, it should be loaded.

Hope that helps bro.

*edit* You beat me to it. :lol:

gmoney41
10-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Thanks alot to both of you guys (2k5 and 2god). What you guys said exactly worked and it is freakin' awesome!