PDA

View Full Version : "Shock and Awe"

DirkDiggler
10-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Two words to summ up this year! I am in totaly Shock and in complete awe of the pile of Doo Nick Saban has assembled.

DDTDON
10-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Two words to summ up this year! I am in totaly Shock and in complete awe of the pile of Doo Nick Saban has assembled.

I am in shock and in awe at how useless this thread is.

insomnia411
10-03-2006, 06:12 PM
What we need to do is administer a shock and awe policy against the Pats this weekend. That way we can prove to these jerks and the rest of the NFL that we can play. This Sunday (and really next Sunday against the Jets too) we need to make a real statement otherwise we can kiss the season goodbye.

jlfin
10-03-2006, 06:28 PM
What we need to do is administer a shock and awe policy against the Pats this weekend. That way we can prove to these jerks and the rest of the NFL that we can play. This Sunday (and really next Sunday against the Jets too) we need to make a real statement otherwise we can kiss the season goodbye.

After last Sunday nowhere to go but up.
I like your positive attitude, but I think this weekend is going to be ugly. It doesn't matter that the Pats have injuries to their secondary DC won't be able to exploit it because he will be on his back.
I'll bet the Pats front 7 is really looking forward to this game after watching game film of our O-line and DC's penchant for holding on to the ball.
Expect to see a myriad of blitzes this Sunday.
If I'm MM I put in a lot of rollouts and moving pockets this weekend.