PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS Gators Fans.

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 06:58 PM
From a tried and true LSU fanatic, Congrats to the Florida Gators today.

There were some bad calls in the first half, but you guys clearly outplayed us in the second half.

I hope Florida goes on to win the SEC Championship and maybe even the National Championship.

Good luck the rest of the way, and I can't wait till next year's meeting in Baton Rouge, LA. (I would love for some of you to come to that with me)

Congrats again.

DD.

Majpain
10-07-2006, 07:02 PM
IF they beat Auburn then they will face OSU and lose big time.

Alex44
10-07-2006, 07:03 PM
IF they beat Auburn then they will face OSU and lose big time.

Or win big time :tongue:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-07-2006, 07:07 PM
:yes:

good game DD. :hug:

The Confessor
10-07-2006, 07:10 PM

There were some bad calls in the first half, but you guys clearly outplayed us in the second half.

I hope Florida goes on to win the SEC Championship and maybe even the National Championship.

Good luck the rest of the way, and I can't wait till next year's meeting in Baton Rouge, LA. (I would love for some of you to come to that with me)

Congrats again.

DD.

Coming from a complete outsider,
DD- You are the prime example of what a good sport is. I believe this KARMA will include rewards......
Nice post man...

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Coming from a complete outsider,
DD- You are the prime example of what a good sport is. I believe this KARMA will include rewards......
Nice post man...

Thanks dude.

I b!tched to no end when we got screwed against Auburn. But the Gators clearly whooped us in the 2nd half today.

And congrats to them.

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 07:17 PM
:yes:

good game DD. :hug:

You too.

Come to Baton Rouge next year!!!!

Majpain
10-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Or win big time :tongue:

Noooes. I would cry if that happend :boohoo:

finswin56
10-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks DD!
You truly are a great fan :yes:

I'm very worried that we could still see you again in Atlanta.

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Thanks DD!
You truly are a great fan :yes:

I'm very worried that we could still see you again in Atlanta.

No shot.

You are going to play Auburn. (and I will pull for the Gators with all my heart.)

Auburn is practically 2 games ahead of us right now. A game in the W/L column and the tie breaker.

Like I said, NEXT year is LSU's year. For real.

Wombat
10-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Imagine if Arkansas wins the SEC west :(

Rocky Raccoon
10-07-2006, 08:49 PM
You too.

Come to Baton Rouge next year!!!!

I'll be there!

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Imagine if Arkansas wins the SEC west :(

It's not that far-fetched. :lol:

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 08:50 PM
I'll be there!

For real?

You should be 21 by then.

Dude, I will blow your mind at how much fun you will have.

finswin56
10-07-2006, 09:05 PM
No shot.

You are going to play Auburn. (and I will pull for the Gators with all my heart.)

Auburn is practically 2 games ahead of us right now. A game in the W/L column and the tie breaker.

Like I said, NEXT year is LSU's year. For real.Still a shot, Auburn has to play 'Bama. If they lose to UF next week, Auburn players could mail it in, and 'Bama isn't a push over.

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Still a shot, Auburn has to play 'Bama. If they lose to UF next week, Auburn players could mail it in, and 'Bama isn't a push over.

Bama doesn't come close to the talent level that Auburn has.

We did. But we got screwed.

Let's just put it this way. I'll be pulling hard core for whoever plays AuBARN from here on out, and I'll be pulling for the Florida Gators from here on out too.

I'd love to see the Gators win the SEC and play for a national championship. Geaux SEC. (except AuBARN.) :fire:

Mike13
10-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Won't Auburn take a tumble in the standings?

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Won't Auburn take a tumble in the standings?

Yeah.

But that falls short of my wish that they all contract malaria and cancel their season tomorrow.

I hate Auburn worse than the Bills, Jets and Patriots.

From here on out, Geaux Gators.

(until next year when they have to come to Death Valley. :evil: )

finswin56
10-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Bama doesn't come close to the talent level that Auburn has.

We did. But we got screwed.

Let's just put it this way. I'll be pulling hard core for whoever plays AuBARN from here on out, and I'll be pulling for the Florida Gators from here on out too.

I'd love to see the Gators win the SEC and play for a national championship. Geaux SEC. (except AuBARN.) :fire:
I was just thinking about this:

IF Auburn loses to UF, and ends the year with 2 SEC losses, as does LSU.

One of LSU's wins comes against Arkansas. Arkansas has at least one more loss coming at South Carolina or at home against UT (theoretically). If Arkansas ends the year with 2 SEC losses, and one is against LSU, then here's what your left with:

Auburn w/ 2 SEC losses, beating LSU and losing to Arkansas.
LSU w/ 2 SEC losses, beating Arkansas and losing to Auburn.
Arkansas w/2 SEC losses, beating Auburn and losing to LSU.

Under this scenario, all three teams would have one SEC East loss, and one SEC West loss.

What's the tiebreaker?
Is it the point differential?

This is a VERY likely scenario, I just don't know what the tie breaker would be after head to head (which would be a wash in this scenario).

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 10:01 PM
I was just thinking about this:

IF Auburn loses to UF, and ends the year with 2 SEC losses, as does LSU.

One of LSU's wins comes against Arkansas. Arkansas has at least one more loss coming at South Carolina or at home against UT (theoretically). If Arkansas ends the year with 2 SEC losses, and one is against LSU, then here's what your left with:

Auburn w/ 2 SEC losses, beating LSU and losing to Arkansas.
LSU w/ 2 SEC losses, beating Arkansas and losing to Auburn.
Arkansas w/2 SEC losses, beating Auburn and losing to LSU.

Under this scenario, all three teams would have one SEC East loss, and one SEC West loss.

What's the tiebreaker?
Is it the point differential?

This is a VERY likely scenario, I just don't know what the tie breaker would be after head to head (which would be a wash in this scenario).

Hmmmm.....

That's a great question.

In that scenario, it might come down to rankings and points scored, which would be between LSU and Auburn. And Auburn (thanks zebras) beat LSU, so it would be Auburn.

Hell, I don't know.

We still have to go to Knoxville and to Feyetville, so we might be out of the picture all together.

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 10:14 PM
In all the disappointment of LSU losing, it sure is awesome to hear St. Nick talk. (even though the team sucks right now.)

But it's great to hear a great coach.

Anyone who doubts Nick is not paying attention to poo.

brandon1986
10-07-2006, 10:19 PM
In all the disappointment of LSU losing, it sure is awesome to hear St. Nick talk. (even though the team sucks right now.)

But it's great to hear a great coach.

Anyone who doubts Nick is not paying attention to poo.

great class man, you are truly a good sport, and their should be more fans out their like you

as for the auburn/lsu game i felt so bad for lsu, they got screwed big time

as for auburn, they did not look too good against arkansas, they looked bad

but football is a funny sport

but way to go gators, man i cannot wait to see tebow next year

and could post

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 10:29 PM
great class man, you are truly a good sport, and their should be more fans out their like you

as for the auburn/lsu game i felt so bad for lsu, they got screwed big time

as for auburn, they did not look too good against arkansas, they looked bad

but football is a funny sport

but way to go gators, man i cannot wait to see tebow next year

and could post

Yeah, Geaux Gators for the rest of this year.

brandon1986
10-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Yeah, Geaux Gators for the rest of this year.

thats cool better have the gators than auburn and georgia :lol:

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 10:40 PM
thats cool better have the gators than auburn and georgia :lol:

NO DOUBT.

That's what I'm talking about.

brandon1986
10-07-2006, 10:48 PM
NO DOUBT.

That's what I'm talking about.

yeah, auburn really stole the game against you guys, which IMO should have been made a bigger deal like the oregon/oklahoma game

but i hope the gators hammer auburn next week

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2006, 11:18 PM
yeah, auburn really stole the game against you guys, which IMO should have been made a bigger deal like the oregon/oklahoma game

but i hope the gators hammer auburn next week

Me too.

I think Auburn should be a nuclear weapon test site.

Skeet84
10-07-2006, 11:26 PM

Congrats again.

DD.

Thanks for the Love and I hope the Tigers end up having a great year! I will be rooting for them.

Motion
10-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Classy post as always DD. Great game. I thought it was gonna be alot tougher game. I was very impressed with the Gators. Good Luck the rest of the way bro!

Oboy
10-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Great game and very classy DD!

I may take some slack for this, but I really think the QB you had play last year in the Peach bowl (sorry can't remember his name) is better than Russell. Russell throws a GREAT deep ball, but if you take that away from him, I feel he is an average QB.

DolphinDevil28
10-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Great game and very classy DD!

I may take some slack for this, but I really think the QB you had play last year in the Peach bowl (sorry can't remember his name) is better than Russell. Russell throws a GREAT deep ball, but if you take that away from him, I feel he is an average QB.

Matt Flynn.

And 90% of LSU fans agree with you.

Dors156
10-08-2006, 10:40 PM
thanks for being a good sport.i was supised by how well uf played today personally.tim tebow is awsome when his number is called but i like leak alot better but this year we could possibly play for it all.go gators:woot:

Oboy
10-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Matt Flynn.

And 90% of LSU fans agree with you.
I am still surprised Les Miles keeps playing Russell. Flynn looked AWESOME in that Peach bowl (only game I have seen him play).

Seriously, Flynn scares me a LOT more than Russell does.

Get Up And Go
10-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Your the man DD. GO LSU dude.

AirFishOne
10-09-2006, 01:00 PM
DD28..I cant seem to mention the parrallels are teams share.

Both lose on the same week as a result of some TERRIBLE calls

Then lose again on same week getting beat handly

Man idk wat happened....but hopefully i get over it I feel ur pain buddy good luck the rest of the way BEAT AUBURN!!!!!!

Cuban Dave 9
10-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Classy LSU fan DD! I'm sorry I can't say that about the ones that were in Gainesville. I was walking in the UF campus and some LSU fans hollering drunken stupidity at me. I just turned around pointed to a Gator statue next to me and said to him, "This is our house, welcome. Make sure to wipe the **** off your shoes before you come in." The guy then had no clue what else to say so he then resorted to acting like a chick and commenting about the cargo shorts I was wearing. It warrented no response. This was before the game.

Chances are that guy got what he wanted, a fight in the stadium for his stupidity. While I enjoyed the beating of the Bayou Bengals unscathed, not arrested, and drinking my *** off with some hot chickies willing to give it up. It is truely great to be a Florida Gator!

Cuban Dave 9
10-09-2006, 03:15 PM
DD28..I cant seem to mention the parrallels are teams share.

Both lose on the same week as a result of some TERRIBLE calls

Then lose again on same week getting beat handly

Man idk wat happened....but hopefully i get over it I feel ur pain buddy good luck the rest of the way BEAT AUBURN!!!!!!
Whoa! UF had plenty of bad calls as well! The refs just plained sucked in that game

Amars
10-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Congrat UF.

You guys defeniatly deserve #2 right now. USC is playing like ****.