PDA

View Full Version : Watch out of the SEC

FinSinceBirth
10-08-2006, 12:06 PM
I feel I can honestly say that the SEC in the next few years will be one crazy place to play. We're seeing teams who used to be dominant rising back up to the top...Florida, Arkansas, Tenn. Plus teams that have been great recently are still playing tough games and are still good teams, LSU and Aubrun. Georgia is another great team, but I'm not sure which category they fall under.

Also, the top 3 quarterback recruits in the nation are in the SEC and will be starting the next 3 years. :eek: Tebow of UF, Stafford of Georgia and Mustain of Arkansas. All three, while young have showed promise and signs of greatness. with these young men leading the charge in the future and teams coming back to greatness, the SEC will be even tougher than usual.

Majpain
10-08-2006, 12:26 PM
I cant get over the comment they made on Tebow last week.

"He is pretty and can throw the ball"

Honestly wtf!

FinSinceBirth
10-08-2006, 12:59 PM
I cant get over the comment they made on Tebow last week.

"He is pretty and can throw the ball"

Honestly wtf!

I'm man enough to admit, he's a good looking kid. Dumb as a rock though, but still gets lots of love from the ladies.

Motion
10-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Tebow is my Hero:hump: :lol:

Oboy
10-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Tebow is my Hero:hump: :lol:
After the way he played yesterday... ME TOO! :wink:

finswin56
10-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Man crush :wave:

John Biello
10-09-2006, 03:19 AM
hey for the first time since 02 or 03 kentucky has some talent, young talent...not saying sec contenders but next year might surprise some people and make it to a bowl. woodson is really developing well at qb. sorry had to throw this in here

Motion
10-09-2006, 06:58 AM
hey for the first time since 02 or 03 kentucky has some talent, young talent...not saying sec contenders but next year might surprise some people and make it to a bowl. woodson is really developing well at qb. sorry had to throw this in here

:yeahthat: I agree, Woodson has really improved.

John Biello
10-09-2006, 12:45 PM
to bad your defense swallowed him and the oline in the entire second half. the gators are dominant up front, im rooting for them as well in the national title hunt

Motion
10-09-2006, 12:46 PM
to bad your defense swallowed him and the oline in the entire second half. the gators are dominant up front, im rooting for them as well in the national title hunt

:woot:

SECfootball
10-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Mitch Mustain, Darren McFadden, Damian Williams.

The biggest addition to the Hogs has been Mustain's former high school HC, Gus Malzahn, who has finally taken playcalling duties out of the hands of the mental-midget Houston Nutt.

finswin56
10-09-2006, 11:38 PM
Mitch Mustain, Darren McFadden, Damian Williams.

The biggest addition to the Hogs has been Mustain's former high school HC, Gus Malzahn, who has finally taken playcalling duties out of the hands of the mental-midget Houston Nutt.LOL, hiring Malzahn was a very creative recruiting tactic :wink:

John Biello
10-09-2006, 11:50 PM
hey its seems to be workin for them and was worth it. i dont follow them closely, but they had to get the mustain, whatever it took

FinSinceBirth
10-09-2006, 11:54 PM

I can't believe I forgot about Kentucky, and South carolina too. With spurrier at the helm they will be great no matter what. And even though their record isn't too great right now, they've been tough and competitive.

Majpain
10-09-2006, 11:59 PM
I also thought Tebow was black before I saw his pic :lol:

FinSinceBirth
10-10-2006, 12:02 AM
:sidelol:

What made you think that? Tim Tebow isn't a very black sounding name either.

John Biello
10-10-2006, 01:37 AM
I can't believe I forgot about Kentucky, and South carolina too. With spurrier at the helm they will be great no matter what. And even though their record isn't too great right now, they've been tough and competitive.

kentucky isnt very good yet. but in the coming years they could be a surprise player. alot of young talent, and finally up to scholarship par from probation. alot of fans feel like the coaching staff has taken the cats as far as they can go and they need to get a big name in there to take steps toward being a contender. south carolina at least is entertaining thats for sure. did any of you guys see the reverse pass for a td from wr to qb against kentucky, on a critical run down to ice the game

zachequalsgod
10-10-2006, 04:59 AM
Kentucky would be considered a good football team in a different conference and they are VERY close to being good in the SEC.

Motion
10-10-2006, 06:51 AM

All the crap you talk on Florida and you didn't know Tebow was white??? You clearly haven't even seen them play if you haven't seen Tebow. That explains everything. :shakeno:

John Biello
10-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Kentucky would be considered a good football team in a different conference and they are VERY close to being good in the SEC.

thanks, its a shame what your team has had to go thru. how long before brohm is back? that team is a scoring machine, that gets to little respect

zachequalsgod
10-11-2006, 08:34 AM
thanks, its a shame what your team has had to go thru. how long before brohm is back? that team is a scoring machine, that gets to little respect

There's a chance that Brohm will be back this weekend, but I think it's just a rumor at this point. I love the way their offense is structured, Patrino has lost the "Derby City Duo" and his offense never missed a beat.
I agree they get little respect, but I hope that changes after the West Virginia game. Then again, I thought it would after the Miami game.

John Biello
10-11-2006, 11:24 AM
well unfortunetly for you guys miami sucks balls. west virginia it has to be.