PDA

View Full Version : How long does Huizenga allow this to go on ?

PMZQ
10-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Nick Saban is probably a pretty good football coach, but it just doesn't seem he is a right fit for the Dolphins. How long until Huizenga lets Saban go until he looks for a replacement ? Does he let him go through next season ?

Predaphin
10-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Nick Saban is probably a pretty good football coach, but it just doesn't seem he is a right fit for the Dolphins. How long until Huizenga lets Saban go until he looks for a replacement ? Does he let him go through next season ?

Correction, how does Saban allow this to go on....It's not Saban's fault. He was given a Wanny team (nuff said).

Saban needs to let go of this whole O-line, backfield and Mularkey

PMZQ
10-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Correction, how does Saban allow this to go on....It's not Saban's fault. He was given a Wanny team (nuff said).

Saban needs to let go of this whole O-line, backfield and Mularkey

Well I am thinking longterm. It seems as though Saban has more problems than we thought in making personnel choices, and not just players, it icludes the coaches. He's made some pretty bad choices (see Malarky & keeping Armstrong) so far.

Did you ever feel the Dolphins just might be the NFL's version of the Chicago Cubs ?

TotoreMexico
10-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Bring Wanny back!

I mean he's 5 - 1 with his team...

:rolleyes2

retarmyfinfan
10-08-2006, 02:24 PM
2nd year, inherited a 4-12 team, what the heck are you saying? Not like he inherited a Superbowl contender and ran it into the ground in the 2nd year. Get real.

PMZQ
10-11-2006, 12:48 AM
2nd year, inherited a 4-12 team, what the heck are you saying? Not like he inherited a Superbowl contender and ran it into the ground in the 2nd year. Get real.

Yeah but we should have seen more improvement by now. Look at how Dallas changed and made the playoffs in just Parcells 2nd year. Look at what Jack Del Rio has done in Jacksonville.

greatwade
10-11-2006, 09:39 AM
great ?, I'll ask him tomorrow for you.