PDA

View Full Version : LBs, DBs, WRs, QBs

A.C.
10-14-2006, 09:19 PM
alright lets be serious here, our offense isnt the only thing that smells here, our defence does too, although they played there best against the pats we still need improvement on our secondary...Lets not forget our WRs and QBs

1. putting Jason Allen over Travares Tillman, i know u guys say that Allen played bad in the preseason but in case if u havent noticed, preseason DOESNT matter to ANY player in any football team (only to the 4th stringers)..plus Tillman blew too many plays in the season already including the Bills and Steelers games.

2. (this is no big deal) Keith Adams over Donnie Spragan, now Spragan is doing good for a OLB but in my fan opinion would think Keith Adams would be a better LB than Spragan because i think he has better expierence than Spragan and Adams was pretty good in Super Bowl 39,
but this is in my opinion nothing big.

3. Derek Hagan wayyyyy over Marty Booker, I still remember when we first got Marty Booker, i remember Chris Berman and many football analysts saying that he has a better chance of making the Pro Bowl......that was 2 years ago and NOTHING has happend.. dont get me wrong he is a good deep ball reciever but he is blowing more plays than Travares Tillman, now some of u are going to talk about Hagans preseason and i already told u it doesnt matter, if u guys would believe in anything in the preseason Brock Berlin would be are starting QB...anyway from what I've seen from his two catches they were good he kept his foot inbounds from his first catch for a first down. Im just thankful Booker is injured right now so we can see what this rookie can do.

4. ( Here comes everybodys favorite) Duante Culpepper and Joey Harrington, NOW HOLD ON im not going to say Joey should start over Daunte, but keep in the field until Culpepper is COMPLETELY healed, he needs to get his confidence on now more than ever and in a way joey might help him do that if he wins sundays game. I love what saban is doing in this situation because only he knows how bad daunte knee and shoulder in a way its his responsibility to get them both healed.

so there u go have fun screaming out your answers

Adam First
10-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Marty hasn't gone to the Pro Bowl here because...oh look, he's the number two reciever.

A.C.
10-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Marty hasn't gone to the Pro Bowl here because...oh look, he's the number two reciever. thats what im trying to say

Brown42000
10-14-2006, 09:29 PM
How can you expect Booker to make the Pro Bowl when he is our #2 receiver.

A.C.
10-14-2006, 09:30 PM
How can you expect Booker to make the Pro Bowl when he is our #2 receiver. look the swami said it not me

Adam First
10-14-2006, 09:31 PM
thats what im trying to say

Then why would you expect him to do significant damage?

We don't have a 2005 Arizona-esque or 2002 Oakland-esque passing attack where both recievers get over 1000 yards...it's more spread out...even though I think it could happen with Marty since he's done it before. :wink:

A.C.
10-14-2006, 09:32 PM
Then why would you expect him to do significant damage?

We don't have a 2005 Arizona-esque or 2002 Oakland-esque passing attack where both recievers get over 1000 yards...it's more spread out...even though I think it could happen with Marty since he's done it before. :wink: thats why i want to see hagan in there and see what he could do, u know as well as i do that booker blows alot of plays