PDA

View Full Version : 2007 3rd mock draft.

KingCrowder
10-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Found this thought it was interesting

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=83379

Here are Miamis picks

9. Miami - Marcus McCauley (CB - Fresno State) - Another guy who will help his draft stock at the combine, McCauley has solidified himself as one of the top CBs in the country with his play. The Miami secondary is nothing spectacular, but MM looks to change that.

41. Miami - Brandon Mebane (DT - California) - That defensive line desperately needs some younger guys. Mebane has solid size and speed for a DT and should give them something to work with in the future along the defensive front.

73. Miami - Jake Long (OT - Michigan) - Long is a very big reason why RBs Hart and Grady had so much success on the ground. He's also a very big reason why Henne's numbers have improved from last season. He is a second round talent meaning he is a steal with the 73rd pick.

KingCrowder
10-14-2006, 09:34 PM
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=45

There are a lot of mocks on this site. which one do you like the best.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-14-2006, 09:36 PM
mccauley looked awful against utah state.

Roman529
10-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Best Player Available..that's my mock.

Whitedolphin54
10-14-2006, 10:02 PM
Great Blue North Draft have us taking Gaine Adams the DE, with McCauley going to SF with the very next pick.

SR 7
10-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Great Blue North Draft have us taking Gaine Adams the DE, with McCauley going to SF with the very next pick.

yea n i doutb we pass up on the players available or pass up on woodley in round 2.

Majpain
10-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Troy Smith doesnt get love in those mocks. I mean I see STATON over Smith.. What a outrage.

Stitches
10-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Troy Smith doesnt get love in those mocks. I mean I see STATON over Smith.. What a outrage.

Stanton is regarded as a much better pro prospect than Smith, that's why. Smith will be at best the 4th QB drafted if Brohm were to declare.

WPBtoRNOFinFan
10-15-2006, 12:40 AM
I see Stanton as a better pro prospect as well, even though I dislike MSU.

DonShula84
10-15-2006, 12:58 AM
I'm usually not impressed with Stanton and I'm always impressed by Smith. That doesnt make Smith a better pro because Im hardly a scout, but I'm not sure why people like Stanton so much.

Clumpy
10-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Bills pick before Miami? :sidelol:

Besides that, the Bills draft sucks........Bills need to upgrade OL & DL

SR 7
10-15-2006, 02:34 AM
Bills pick before Miami? :sidelol:

Besides that, the Bills draft sucks........Bills need to upgrade OL & DL

what happened with taht DT u guys drafted? bust or neeeds time?

Clumpy
10-15-2006, 02:38 AM
Needs time like most draft choices but he broke his foot in the Bears game and was placed on IR

TakeIt2DaHouse
10-15-2006, 03:49 AM
stanton will be a better pro qb than smith

SR 7
10-15-2006, 06:46 AM
Needs time like most draft choices but he broke his foot in the Bears game and was placed on IR

ooo burnn

COMEBACKRICKY
10-15-2006, 07:17 AM
crap only 2 offensive linemen worth a first round pick?!??!! shoooooo... looks like were gonna be getting some in the second round. hopefully we will be picking too deep in the draft to pick blaylock up. or that other guy.

footballer
10-15-2006, 07:39 AM

good ole bpa huh?

i agree as long as it db, ol, lb, or dt.

jlfin
10-15-2006, 09:03 AM
These mocks don't do their research. Miami is not in desperate need of D-line help. They have been drafting D-lineman every yr. Roth, Vickerson, Rodrique Wright and Evans. Heck even Manny Wright may get his head on straight and contribute next yr.

TPD1479
10-15-2006, 09:12 AM

Its more like best OL... :dolphins:

FINFAN_4_EVER
10-15-2006, 10:40 AM
These mocks don't do their research. Miami is not in desperate need of D-line help. They have been drafting D-lineman every yr. Roth, Vickerson, Rodrique Wright and Evans. Heck even Manny Wright may get his head on straight and contribute next yr.
Dont forget D.Bowens my friend

ChambersWI
10-15-2006, 11:10 AM
Jake Long has made himself into a 1st rounder so he's a moot point.

We do need to get younger on the D-Line, but they had us picking the wrong position. We need youth at DE, since outside of Roth everybody is pushing, or over, 30 years old. Also, I'd have taken Dan Connor in the same situation.

gish
10-15-2006, 11:15 AM
i definately agre that we shouldnt address the oline until the 3rd round, it obviously isnt important enough to draft elite players....:shakeno:

Majpain
10-15-2006, 11:22 AM
stanton will be a better pro qb than smith

So confident. I like that :sidelol:

ojmcduffy
10-15-2006, 11:35 AM
you know micheal bush could be elligible next season and since hes been out this season we could steal him for a song. and trust me this kid is money

tyson22
10-15-2006, 12:07 PM
you know micheal bush could be elligible next season and since hes been out this season we could steal him for a song. and trust me this kid is money

here we go again:shakeno: .
we have ronnie brown, our #2 pick from LAST YEAR! aside from the obvious glaring needs on OL and secondary, there is NO way (if he comes out) that he will get "stolen" by anyone. being out doesnt make people completely forget how good you are (remember maurice clarett?). bush, if he were to come out, would still be a first round pick. if we take a RB in the first, or even before adressing OL and secondary saban should be fired immediately.

PhinSoldia
10-15-2006, 12:24 PM
i am against drafting an trenchman in the first round but our Oline is THAT BAD...we have to go Oline

stupifiedfool
10-15-2006, 06:28 PM
i am not an expert and really dont know all the names of everyone in those mock drafts but... i go to purdue university and have seen there DE Anthony Spencer play and to me it looks like to me the kid is a beast. in all of those mock drafts he isnt drafted in the top 3 rounds. if we could land a guy like him in the 4th, or at some point in the draft, he would very good for DE help. this would be great because it would be perfect for us to go DB, OL, LB with our first 3 picks.

we really need a lot of help and we need our young defensive players to turn into playmakers.

Run'n'gun Udown
10-15-2006, 10:05 PM
I think we should take experienced o-lineman in FA, somone who doesn't make a penalty every other pre-snap. although I wouldn't be against drafting an o-lineman in the first round. I would rather see us drafting a play-maker though.