PDA

View Full Version : quick question

phish729
10-15-2006, 01:11 PM
yo what up everbody just like you guys i am hoping for a total destruction of the J-E-T-S suck suck suck today but i was wondering is lemon our # 2 or is daunte, i think if things start heading south today that is there is a small chance we see cleo in action. what yall think

dolfan2334
10-15-2006, 01:48 PM
you really think for a second that cleo will see time ?! to me, youre an unsupportive fan. support the qb in there. joey ran an improved offense last week and will continue to improve this week, theres no way saban will cut through his entire qb roster in 2 weeks. i cant even begin to understand why you would start such a dumb thread.

phish729
10-15-2006, 02:19 PM
you really think for a second that cleo will see time ?! to me, youre an unsupportive fan. support the qb in there. joey ran an improved offense last week and will continue to improve this week, theres no way saban will cut through his entire qb roster in 2 weeks. i cant even begin to understand why you would start such a dumb thread.

ha thats funny

arizphinfan
10-15-2006, 02:21 PM

:yeahthat: Your right