PDA

View Full Version : Dave Wannstedt or Nick Saban?

finsgonewild
10-15-2006, 05:52 PM
I hated Dave Wannstedt but I cant remember the team ever being this bad when he was the coach. I was overjoyed when Dave was fired in favor for Nick Saban. Now I am not sure if Nick Saban will be better. Nick Saban has made way to many mistakes since he has been here. Also this team always finds ways to lose. I am not calling for his head yet but this is unacceptable for a team that has such a great defense. Sean Payton took over a 2-14 New Orleans team. This is his first year as a coach and he is still 5-1. I am tired of hearing excuses. It needs to happen today.

unifiedtheory
10-15-2006, 05:53 PM
Stop it.

DonShula84
10-15-2006, 05:54 PM
This is just insane

TotoreMexico
10-15-2006, 05:55 PM
O-m-g

Desides
10-15-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm really getting annoyed with the Wannstedt trolls.

You don't remember the team being this bad? Why don't you go look at some footage of 2004?

slyfox13
10-15-2006, 06:01 PM
I hated Dave Wannstedt but I cant remember the team ever being this bad when he was the coach. I was overjoyed when Dave was fired in favor for Nick Saban. Now I am not sure if Nick Saban will be better. Nick Saban has made way to many mistakes since he has been here. Also this team always finds ways to lose. I am not calling for his head yet but this is unacceptable for a team that has such a great defense. Sean Payton took over a 2-14 New Orleans team. This is his first year as a coach and he is still 5-1. I am tired of hearing excuses. It needs to happen today.wanny blew chunks and of story:eek: