PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor?????

JiF
10-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Why cant Jason Taylor take his beatings like a man? He constantly bashes the Jets yet he is 4-13 against them. Why cant he face the facts......the JETS own him and his lousy team. My buddy lives in Palm Beach and just told me he read an article about J.T. bad mouthing the Jets again. How classless can you be? Take it like a man J.T. I mean you draw a heart on the Football feild for your sackdance and cry about your losses constantly. It is really pathetic. I have lost all respect for that sorry excuse for a man. :boohoo:

emocomputerjock
10-16-2006, 05:25 PM
To the depths with you!

Brown42000
10-16-2006, 05:26 PM
The Jets are their arch rival and he hates them, not only that but he went up to NY for vacation with his family and all the Jet fans were hassling him. He has a right to talk smack about the Jets and he also has some of his best games against New York.

JiF
10-16-2006, 05:34 PM
The Jets are their arch rival and he hates them, not only that but he went up to NY for vacation with his family and all the Jet fans were hassling him. He has a right to talk smack about the Jets and he also has some of his best games against New York.

Usually, big games equate to wins. That he has not done to often. And I heard about that incident and it is unfortunate. But, learn to take a beating like a man.

Elliott 1
10-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Your not a Dolphan, go whine somewhere else.

DOLFANN
10-16-2006, 05:40 PM
first of all what kind of football fan doesnt love it when their star talks trash to the other rival team?!?!

second of all jason taylor doesnt draw a heart when makes a sack, he makes a circle and punches the middle as if it was a target so get your facts right.

dont bash JT hes one of the only good things on this team and is a true dolphin and he knows how much we hate the jets so theres ntohing wrong with bashing a rival, a true fan loves it!
:dolphins:

INPHINITY
10-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Why cant Jason Taylor take his beatings like a man? He constantly bashes the Jets yet he is 4-13 against them. Why cant he face the facts......the JETS own him and his lousy team. My buddy lives in Palm Beach and just told me he read an article about J.T. bad mouthing the Jets again. How classless can you be? Take it like a man J.T. I mean you draw a heart on the Football feild for your sackdance and cry about your losses constantly. It is really pathetic. I have lost all respect for that sorry excuse for a man. :boohoo: Sorry excuse for a man?? Your the one crying to us about him, check yourself. :fh:

Rich22
10-16-2006, 05:44 PM
I've been critical of JT because of his salary versus his performance this year but he came to play against the Jets - actually the last 2 games he has finally started to play well. He was our only dominant guy on D in that game. He played hard and I think his comments were out of frustration because he knows the Jets are not a good team and he has to now realize that Miami is even worse. That's hard for a vet like him to realize after 6 games your postseason chances are already gone. You work so hard and the consensus was your team was going to compete for the division and defintely going to the playoffs and it's all gone after 6 weeks. Instead of slamming the Jets he should have pointed to his teams failures though. It's hard because nobody wants to bash their team but until somebody does and stops all this positive BS about the game they won't turn this around. There needs to be a leader stepping up and saying enough is enough. No more! Problem is we have nobody making plays on the field who can back up the words.

kud
10-16-2006, 05:45 PM
JT bad mouths the Jets for the same reason every fin fan in the world bad mouths the Jets. We hate your team.(assuming your a Jests fan) Nuff' said.

endorphin
10-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Okay, now that the thread is in the Depths...

I wouldn't leave a DUMP in Jet's stadium! If I had to ****, I'd pack it out!

Yes the Jets have had our number recently, but the fact of the matter STILL remains. In the big scheme of things...THE JETS SUCK!!!

Klecko73isGod
10-16-2006, 05:54 PM
The Jets are their arch rival and he hates them, not only that but he went up to NY for vacation with his family and all the Jet fans were hassling him. He has a right to talk smack about the Jets and he also has some of his best games against New York.Then why are the Dolphins 4-13 vs. the Jets during his career.

If all he cares about is his own performance he is a selfish prick that all Dolphins fans should despise.

INPHINITY
10-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Then why are the Dolphins 4-13 vs. the Jets during his career.

If all he cares about is his own performance he is a selfish prick that all Dolphins fans should despise. Who says he only cares about his own performance?? If he has a great performance and the rest of the team does'nt it's his fault?? One guy can't win a game but one guy can have a great performance in a losing game, i don't get your point if there's supposed to be one.

Klecko73isGod
10-16-2006, 06:04 PM
Who says he only cares about his own performance?? If he has a great performance and the rest of the team does'nt it's his fault?? One guy can't win a game but one guy can have a great performance in a losing game, i don't get your point if there's supposed to be one.He is a lying ***** who handles defeat like a 4-year-old girl. That's my point.

Hassled in Times Square? What a load of BS!!! Had to get the police to protect him and his family? Where's the police report? How about the fact that all officers working in Times Square that night have no recollection of this incident?

He has been the best player on your team during its most pathetic era. He is a worthless piece of ****.

Nick Mangold
10-16-2006, 06:06 PM
Why cant Jason Taylor take his beatings like a man?

because Jason Taylor is not a man, he's a whiny little ***** that got OWNED by a rookie yesterday. :sidelol:

INPHINITY
10-16-2006, 06:52 PM
He is a lying ***** who handles defeat like a 4-year-old girl. That's my point.

Hassled in Times Square? What a load of BS!!! Had to get the police to protect him and his family? Where's the police report? How about the fact that all officers working in Times Square that night have no recollection of this incident?

He has been the best player on your team during its most pathetic era. He is a worthless piece of ****. So your point is that he's a 4 year old girl?? Genius, pure genius.:sidelol: :sidelol: You are truly gifted, read what you just cried about, who's the girl. It is however comical that he's got your panties in a bunch. "Where's the police report":lol: :lol: Move on pal.

INPHINITY
10-16-2006, 06:54 PM

because Jason Taylor is not a man, he's a whiny little ***** that got OWNED by a rookie yesterday. :sidelol: Yet another brilliant Jets fan, thank you so much for your scholarly contribution.:o

JiF
10-16-2006, 07:02 PM
Sour grapes. I bring up a observation that J.T. cant take a beating and all of you call me a cry baby. I am not crying. We won yesterday....remember? We could lose all our games this year and beat the Fins twice and I would be a happier then a pig in ****. The guy is a *****. He got owned by a rookie. You guys are saying he had a good game because of 1 series. Did he record a sack? Did he change the game? Fools, Fools, Fools. I wont argue that J.T. is a good player....he is. But, what a *****. The Jets own the Dolphins in the last decade. Plain and simple. Instead of complaining about the Jets and bashing them........Do something that helps you change the current ownage that the Green and White have reigned upon you pathetic excuse for a football team and give props when they are do. What a *****.

INPHINITY
10-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Sour grapes. I bring up a observation that J.T. cant take a beating and all of you call me a cry baby. I am not crying. We won yesterday....remember? We could lose all our games this year and beat the Fins twice and I would be a happier then a pig in ****. The guy is a *****. He got owned by a rookie. You guys are saying he had a good game because of 1 series. Did he record a sack? Did he change the game? Fools, Fools, Fools. I wont argue that J.T. is a good player....he is. But, what a *****. The Jets own the Dolphins in the last decade. Plain and simple. Instead of complaining about the Jets and bashing them........Do something that helps you change the current ownage that the Green and White have reigned upon you pathetic excuse for a football team and give props when they are do. What a *****. Are you still ****ing crying?? HOLY ****!! What does the "JETS" winning yesterday have to do with your bitching of J.T.?? I know the "JETS" won yesterday, it was only yesterday. If you think that upsets me, well your wrong. Also i have not bashed the JETS my friend, i am not crying about yesterday so why the **** are you?? Chin-up sporto your JETS won, i just don't understand what crying about J.T. is doing for you.

JiF
10-16-2006, 11:43 PM
Are you still ****ing crying?? HOLY ****!! What does the "JETS" winning yesterday have to do with your bitching of J.T.?? I know the "JETS" won yesterday, it was only yesterday. If you think that upsets me, well your wrong. Also i have not bashed the JETS my friend, i am not crying about yesterday so why the **** are you?? Chin-up sporto your JETS won, i just don't understand what crying about J.T. is doing for you.

WoW. You got issues. Did I call you out? Did I even acknowledge your existence? I dont think so. I am mearly pointing out the J.T. has no balls. He cant take a loss. He give credit where credit is do. And he wont admit the Jets own him.

B-LO, BABY
10-17-2006, 12:15 AM
Taylor does this after EVERY divisional loss.

"They're not better than us"

"I still feel we are the better team"

"We beat ourselves today"

He is a crybaby douchebag. He thinks he is the ****, but he is just a huge dork. His goofy sack dance and his personality in general being the prime examples.

JiF
10-17-2006, 12:25 AM

He is a crybaby douchebag. He thinks he is the ****, but he is just a huge dork. His goofy sack dance and his personality in general being the prime examples.

You have never been so correct.

PhinzN703
10-17-2006, 01:54 PM
He is a lying ***** who handles defeat like a 4-year-old girl. That's my point.

He has been the best player on your team during its most pathetic era. He is a worthless piece of ****.

I'm just guessing that you wouldnt say this to his face if he was standing directly in front of you.

But leave it to the Internet Thugs to act badass. You are such a big shot :rolleyes:

PhinzN703
10-17-2006, 01:55 PM

Wow you guys just cant find anything but mean-spirited and negative things to say about everything that isnt your team.

Besides, he usually says "We stink", "We're the worst in the league"

Get it right, putz

retired opfinistic
10-17-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm just guessing that you wouldnt say this to his face if he was standing directly in front of you.

But leave it to the Internet Thugs to act badass. You are such a big shot :rolleyes:he scared me, too :eek: :lol:

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 02:07 PM
because Jason Taylor is not a man, he's a whiny little ***** that got OWNED by a rookie yesterday. :sidelol:Owned by a Rookie? What game were you watching?

Tackles: 4
Assists: 3
Sacks: 1

Not WOW stats mind you, but a pretty good day for an D-lineman.

What the hell are you talking about?

So the guy is fiery in his comments about the Jets. Why shouldn't he be when we play perhaps our biggest rival? What do you want him to do, sing "We are Family" while embracing Chad Pennington and Jonathan Vilma?
:cuddle:
Just another reason why Friends don't let Friends become Jet fans.

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 02:11 PM
He has been the best player on your team during its most pathetic era.Most pathetic era?

Jason Taylor, 1997-2006

Dolphins records:

'97: 9-7
'98: 10-6
'99: 9-7
'00: 11-5
'01: 11-5
'02: 9-7
'03: 10-6
'04: 4-12
'05: 9-7

From the perspective of a JustEndTheSeason fan, that should be a Dynasty. :sidelol:

like2god
10-17-2006, 02:25 PM
All of these critics would turn into his biggest fan if he was traded to their team. :shakeno:

Type-O
10-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Most pathetic era?

Jason Taylor, 1997-2006

Dolphins records:

From the perspective of a JustEndTheSeason fan, that should be a Dynasty. :sidelol:which of those years were playoff years? just curious

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 02:31 PM
which of those years were playoff years? just curious

'97-'01

Point being, this guy was calling this "our most pathetic era." Granted, we didn't set the world on fire during those seasons, but if that's pathetic, I can't wait to see average.

B-LO, BABY
10-17-2006, 02:39 PM
So the guy is fiery in his comments about the Jets. Why shouldn't he be when we play perhaps our biggest rival? What do you want him to do, sing "We are Family" while embracing Chad Pennington and Jonathan Vilma?

How about just giving your opponents some credit for their victory and giving up the immature sour grapes act? He has been doing this for years.

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 02:48 PM
How about just giving your opponents some credit for their victory and giving up the immature sour grapes act? He has been doing this for years.Dude, he beats up on his own team just the same. When was the last time you really heard a player on a losing team give so much credit to the opponent? It's always "we didn't do this" or "we didn't do that".

And quite frankly, during the Moustache era predominantly, we did underperform in many key games. Several of which were against the Jets and Bills. He had every right to be more critical of the Dolphins, rather than give credit to the other team. In '01 the Jets beat us twice, including the "Miracle" game. After each loss, we went on to win three in a row, while the Jets lost three in a row - BOTH times! You really think it was the quality of the Jets in those games (especially the Monday game where we choked!!) rather than the Dolphins underperforming?

And if you watched Sunday's game objectively, it's apparent that we more lost than the Jets won it. Doesn't matter - it's a Jets win no matter how you look at it, but if you're Jason Taylor, I see no reason why he can't be more upset w/ himself and the Dolphins, rather than giving the Jets any credit. Fact is, if we played mistake free football, we win. The Dolphins didn't, and they lost. That is the reason - not anything overly special that the Jets did. That's where JT's anger stems from! You'd be frustrated too.

Nick Mangold
10-17-2006, 04:38 PM
All of these critics would turn into his biggest fan if he was traded to their team. :shakeno:

nah, he's WAY too old to play for the Jets. :sidelol:

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 04:39 PM
nah, he's WAY too old to play for the Jets. :sidelol:I know, and you're young D-line is really tearing up the NFL.

Nick Mangold
10-17-2006, 04:40 PM
which of those years were playoff years? just curious

oh SNAP!! :eek:

:0wned:

Nick Mangold
10-17-2006, 04:43 PM
[quote=DolfanTom]Owned by a Rookie? What game were you watching?

exactly.

thats actually pretty funny. :lol:

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 04:45 PM
[quote]

exactly.

thats actually pretty funny. :lol:That is so not owned. Glad to make you laugh.

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 04:46 PM
oh SNAP!! :eek:

:0wned:We made it five of those years. point? :confused:

BwanaZulia
10-17-2006, 04:49 PM
I actually used to respect JT. He plays with heart and passion and can dominate.

Two years ago I think it was, not only was he talking smack about the Jets, he made some crack about the Jets fans and how we had nothing else to do, something just dumb.

I am sorry, but if you are going to cry on Monday Night Football you might not want to cast any stones about other people. Besides, for players to attack fans is just childish.

So yes, JT got owned by a Rookie. Hope he doesn't drown in tears on his big pillow at night.

BZ

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 04:53 PM
I actually used to respect JT. He plays with heart and passion and can dominate.

Two years ago I think it was, not only was he talking smack about the Jets, he made some crack about the Jets fans and how we had nothing else to do, something just dumb.

I am sorry, but if you are going to cry on Monday Night Football you might not want to cast any stones about other people. Besides, for players to attack fans is just childish.

So yes, JT got owned by a Rookie. Hope he doesn't drown in tears on his big pillow at night.

BZI'll give ya all that to a point (although if your family was personally attacked like that, I wonder how you might react), but in what way was he "owned"? Owned would be like one tackle, no sacks. He didn't dominate either, but owned?

BwanaZulia
10-17-2006, 04:56 PM
I'll give ya all that to a point (although if your family was personally attacked like that, I wonder how you might react), but in what way was he "owned"? Owned would be like one tackle, no sacks. He didn't dominate either, but owned?

When your job is to sack the QB you don't because some rookie, who is playing in his 6th game of his career stops you, yes, you got owned.

Again, I respect a lot of Dolphin players (Wes, Zack and maybe Brown) but those comments just proved he is a small minded jackass. As for the family thing, that happens on every field, in every away game to every player. You should have heard the **** they were saying in Buffalo last year to Coles. Totally outrageous.

BZ

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 05:04 PM
When your job is to sack the QB you don't because some rookie, who is playing in his 6th game of his career stops you, yes, you got owned.

Again, I respect a lot of Dolphin players (Wes, Zack and maybe Brown) but those comments just proved he is a small minded jackass. As for the family thing, that happens on every field, in every away game to every player. You should have heard the **** they were saying in Buffalo last year to Coles. Totally outrageous.

BZI'm talking about the incident in Times Square, not on the field.

One sack a game =16 for the season. Add four tackles, three assists and you have an average game.

Richmond Webb dominated D-lineman out of the gate as a rookie. The fact that he held Bruce Smith sackless in two games that year didn't diminish what Smith brought to the table. I would never call that "owned".

This is a dumb discussion anyways ... we could go back/fourth forever. We're arguing over the subtle definition of the word "owned". :o I'm sure you're as bored as I am.

BwanaZulia
10-17-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm sure you're as bored as I am.

Yup.

Let's talk about how bad your quarterback situation is! :)

BZ

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Yup.

BZI don't have enough time to finish that one :wink:

like2god
10-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Yup.

BZ

Or the Jets defense. :wink:

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Or the Jets defense. :wink:I don't have enough time for that either :lol:

Yes, BZ, we know you held us to 17 points. Trust me, that's no big feat!

like2god
10-17-2006, 05:35 PM
I don't have enough time for that either :lol:

They made the Phins OL look like a cohesive unit that didn't allow a sack all game and helped Ronnie to have his best game of the season (5.8 average :eek: ). If only we could play a defense of the Jets caliber every week......

:)

JiF
10-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Lets me ask you something? Has J.T. motivated his team at all by bad mouthing the Jets. It seems not, 4-13 in his career against the Jets.

like2god
10-17-2006, 06:02 PM
Lets me ask you something? Has J.T. motivated his team at all by bad mouthing the Jets. It seems not, 4-13 in his career against the Jets.:rolleyes2

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Lets me ask you something? Has J.T. motivated his team at all by bad mouthing the Jets. It seems not, 4-13 in his career against the Jets.Dude, you must have failed math class, as he's 6-13. Granted, his record is about as impressive as your IQ, but if you're going to talk trash, at least talk accurate trash:

'97: 2-0
'98: 0-2
'99: 0-2
'00: 0-2
'01: 0-2
'02: 1-1
'03: 2-0
'04: 0-2
'05: 1-1
'06: 0-1

nyjunc
10-17-2006, 06:18 PM
Owned by a Rookie? What game were you watching?

Not WOW stats mind you, but a pretty good day for an D-lineman.

What the hell are you talking about?

:cuddle:

he was very active early on in the game but that sack was a cheap one as Chad actually gained a half yd on the play so it shouldn't have been a sack.

BwanaZulia
10-17-2006, 06:22 PM
I don't have enough time for that either :lol:

True. EVERY team has been able to hold you under 20.

Even the Texans!

BZ

JiF
10-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Dude, you must have failed math class, as he's 6-13. Granted, his record is about as impressive as your IQ, but if you're going to talk trash, at least talk accurate trash:

'06: 0-1

My bad. I didnt do any research. I went on intuition. But, boy that 6 wins looks a lot better then 4 :shakeno::rolleyes2 My IQ my not be huge, but my c*ck and pocket are both extremely large. Just ask your momma, your sister and your daughter. :D

I appreciate you correcting me on my error, but I still believe that the same question remains unanswered. Does his bad mouthing motivate his team? His record against the Jets surely doesnt say so.

JiF
10-17-2006, 06:29 PM
he was very active early on in the game but that sack was a cheap one as Chad actually gained a half yd on the play so it shouldn't have been a sack.

I didnt no they counted that as a sack.

nyjunc
10-17-2006, 06:30 PM
I didnt no they counted that as a sack.

yep, he had 2 cheap sacks against us in Miami last year as they were designed Brooks runs that he tackled him behind the line and they awarded him sacks for some reason.

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 06:31 PM
My bad. I didnt do any research. I went on intuition. But, boy that 6 wins looks a lot better then 4 :shakeno::rolleyes2 My IQ my not be huge, but my c*ck and pocket are both extremely large. Just ask your momma, your sister and your daughter. :D

I appreciate you correcting me on my error, but I still believe that the same question remains unanswered. Does his bad mouthing motivate his team? His record against the Jets surely doesnt say so.I did ask my mother, sister and daughter. Funny, they all think you're a chick?

There's some type of intersteller hex/curse, whatever, at work on us when we play the Jets so no amount of Taylor motivation can work against these supernatural powers. I'm happy we have six quite frankly.

bill parcells
10-17-2006, 06:39 PM

I appreciate you correcting me on my error, but I still believe that the same question remains unanswered. Does his bad mouthing motivate his team? His record against the Jets surely doesnt say so.

Frickin troll:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-17-2006, 09:41 PM
first of all what kind of football fan doesnt love it when their star talks trash to the other rival team?!?!

second of all jason taylor doesnt draw a heart when makes a sack, he makes a circle and punches the middle as if it was a target so get your facts right.

dont bash JT hes one of the only good things on this team and is a true dolphin and he knows how much we hate the jets so theres ntohing wrong with bashing a rival, a true fan loves it!

amen, brother!:clap:

JiF
10-17-2006, 10:00 PM
I did ask my mother, sister and daughter. Funny, they all think you're a chick?

There's some type of intersteller hex/curse, whatever, at work on us when we play the Jets so no amount of Taylor motivation can work against these supernatural powers. I'm happy we have six quite frankly.

Thats funny! I would be upset with one of our guys, if he bad mouthed the Patriots being that they own us.

Miami 13
10-17-2006, 10:16 PM

I appreciate you correcting me on my error, but I still believe that the same question remains unanswered. Does his bad mouthing motivate his team? His record against the Jets surely doesnt say so. Holy ****, that just may be THE WORST attempt at a comeback I have ever heard. Wow, that was just horrible.:sidelol:

Klecko73isGod
10-17-2006, 10:59 PM
Dude, you must have failed math class, as he's 6-13. Granted, his record is about as impressive as your IQ, but if you're going to talk trash, at least talk accurate trash:

'06: 0-1So, since his rookie year, when he was a part-time player, he is 4-13 vs. the Jets. WOW!!!!

And to the idiot who said that any fan loves it when a guy on their team trashes the opponents and their fans: No. The Patriots absolutely own the Jets the last few years, to the level that the Jets owned the Dolphags from 98-01. If a Jets player was constantly trashing the Pats and their fans yet consistently not delivering on his BS, I would be embarrassed and want that piece of **** off my team. SHUT UP AND WIN!!!

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 11:18 PM
So, since his rookie year, when he was a part-time player, he is 4-13 vs. the Jets. WOW!!!!

And to the idiot who said that any fan loves it when a guy on their team trashes the opponents and their fans: No. The Patriots absolutely own the Jets the last few years, to the level that the Jets owned the Dolphags from 98-01. If a Jets player was constantly trashing the Pats and their fans yet consistently not delivering on his BS, I would be embarrassed and want that piece of **** off my team. SHUT UP AND WIN!!!Last I knew, no Jet players and their families were attacked in Boston. That gives JT a little more ammo.

And JT started 13 games his rookie year.

Klecko73isGod
10-17-2006, 11:36 PM
Last I knew, no Jet players and their families were attacked in Boston. That gives JT a little more ammo.

And JT started 13 games his rookie year.Oh please. Taylor's claim of being attacked by Jets fans, which was never witnessed by anyone despite allegedly happening in Times Square, came long after he started this BS.

He is a classless, whiny *****.

Mike13
10-17-2006, 11:59 PM
he is 4-13

One player can't beat a team.

We could lose all our games this year and beat the Fins twice and I would be a happier then a pig in ****.

Really? I would be pissed if we only beat the Jets twice in a season, well what do you expect from this artard?
Honestly you call JT a whiner when thats all you've been doing on this thread, what the **** do you expect him to do? This is a rivalry you stupid ****!
Congrats you are proving the sterotype that all Jets fans are whiny, classless artards.

nyjunc
10-18-2006, 07:38 AM
Last I knew, no Jet players and their families were attacked in Boston. That gives JT a little more ammo.

And JT started 13 games his rookie year.

don't believe that nonsense, no one attacked taylor, if they did it would have been big news. he's making things up just like zach thomas di a few years ago saying a jet fan punched him in NYC. No one would even recognize those 2 in NYC let alone start a fight w/ them.

BwanaZulia
10-18-2006, 07:45 AM
"“… a bunch of them chanting their dumb-*** chant and all that other stuff, being the ignorant fans they are. I said it. I don't care if they get mad at me or not. They don't like me anyway. Quite frankly, I don't care… I'm just being real. I'm telling the truth. You carry yourself with some class, and we'll talk about you as if you've got class. If you want to act crazy and do all the crazy things they do, I'll call a spade a spade.”

There you go.

So the fans (all millions of us) are ignorant.

Ok.

BZ

Mike13
10-18-2006, 10:38 AM
There you go.

So the fans (all millions of us) are ignorant.

Ok.

BZ

You have the option of not giving a ****. He says he doesn't care what you guys think, why can't you guys do the same and stop crying about it?

BwanaZulia
10-18-2006, 10:39 AM
You have the option of not giving a ****. He says he doesn't care what you guys think, why can't you guys do the same and stop crying about it?

Doesn't he have the same option?

BZ

Colorado Dolfan
10-18-2006, 11:26 AM
"“… a bunch of them chanting their dumb-*** chant and all that other stuff, being the ignorant fans they are. I said it. I don't care if they get mad at me or not. They don't like me anyway. Quite frankly, I don't care… I'm just being real. I'm telling the truth. You carry yourself with some class, and we'll talk about you as if you've got class. If you want to act crazy and do all the crazy things they do, I'll call a spade a spade.”
I think the bolded part is the most important part there. I have to say the vast majority of Jets fans (strangely enough, excluding most of the Jets "trolls" in the Depths) that I've had the displeasure to come across act like they wouldn't know class if the stepped into it in school... Most Jets fans, in my experience, are crap-talking low-life jack@sses... No disrespect intended...:wink:

It may very well be that these same "Jests" fans are the vast majority that JT has had to deal with, hence his vitriol. ...or it may very well be that we've simply experienced the very loud minority...

My 2 cents...

BwanaZulia
10-18-2006, 11:54 AM
I think the bolded part is the most important part there. I have to say the vast majority of Jets fans (strangely enough, excluding most of the Jets "trolls" in the Depths) that I've had the displeasure to come across act like they wouldn't know class if the stepped into it in school... Most Jets fans, in my experience, are crap-talking low-life jack@sses... No disrespect intended...:wink:

It may very well be that these same "Jests" fans are the vast majority that JT has had to deal with, hence his vitriol. ...or it may very well be that we've simply experienced the very loud minority...

My 2 cents...

The "vast majority" or Jets fans? How many have you met in person? I mean, "met" as in shook hands with? You know them? You could use their first name?

You sound just as ignorant as Taylor. Maybe you should say you are "just being real" or something as dumb as that to back up your crap statements.

The fact is, every fan thinks the opposing fans are jerks, low-lifes, idiots and cretins. It is part of being a fan.

I have traveled to Miami and NE, sat next to countless fans at over 50+ games in three different cities and have ten or so friends from other teams and can honestly say that in my experience, all fans are the same.

They are passionate about their team, hate the other teams and dislike the fans.

So while, JT can make a vast and unfounded comment like Jet fans "ignorant" all he wants (although ignorant about what I don't know) he is the one who comes out looking ignorant. Beyond that, he looks petty and like a whimpering child who didn't get to play with the toys in the sandbox.

BZ

Kinzua
10-18-2006, 12:00 PM

My 2 cents...

Yeah, well, some "high-class" Fins fans stab their own players because they don't like the color of their skin ...

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2006/05/jason-taylor-stabbing010506.html

like2god
10-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Yeah, well, some "high-class" Fins fans stab their own players because they don't like the color of their skin ...

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2006/05/jason-taylor-stabbing010506.html

I don't think that guy was a fan.

And this conversation is quickly deteriorating into a "our fans are better" argument. Every team has their jack@ss fans, the Jets have theirs, the Phins have theirs, the Bills have Kinzua :lol: , so that argument is stupid and pointless.

Back on topic, Jason Taylor likes to talk trash, that is nothing new in sports. Every team has players that like to talk, sometimes it is used for motivation and sometimes it's just friendly ribbing. Jason Taylor was involved in a situation where Jets fans harassed his family and he was rightfully upset, he made some comments and Jets fans took it personally. Big friggin deal, who cares?

I laugh when I think of how a guy like Charles Barkley is put up on a pedestal as a "funny guy" when he was one of the biggest trash talkers ever. He could insult you, your team and your momma and he was still accepted by fans all over the NBA. And have you all forgotten what forum you are in? If you are so damn offended by Jason Taylor's comments, what in the hell are you doing here talking smack? You're not any better, does that make you an @sshole too? Or are you here for fun, to give out a few friendly b1tchslaps to rival fans? Hmmm, maybe that is what JT does as well? :hmmm: :hmmm:

You know this is a stupid argument when I have to be the level headed person. :lol:

Fire away. :cooldude:

Phin-o-rama
10-18-2006, 01:00 PM

I find the statement to be dead on....

Colorado Dolfan
10-18-2006, 02:46 PM
The "vast majority" or Jets fans? How many have you met in person? I mean, "met" as in shook hands with? You know them? You could use their first name?
You'll notice that I said the "vast majority" of Jets fans I've had the displeasure of actually meeting. It very well may be that I've had the bad luck to actually meet the very loud minority, like I posted... I've known and worked with quite a few Jets fans in my day. The vast majority of them have been complete tools.

You sound just as ignorant as Taylor. Maybe you should say you are "just being real" or something as dumb as that to back up your crap statements.

I honestly don't have to back up sh!t. I stated my experience and I stated at the end of my post that I may very well have actually met members of the very vocal minority. Don't get bent out of shape, BZ... :wink: I know from this board that there are plenty of Jets fans that don't fall into that category, but I also know there are a lot more that I've met in my life that fit the stereotype I've had...

muscle979
10-18-2006, 03:22 PM

Didn't like the color of his skin? I couldn't find that anywhere in the article you posted.

tyson22
10-18-2006, 03:34 PM
because Jason Taylor is not a man, he's a whiny little ***** that got OWNED by a rookie yesterday. :sidelol:

SHAAAA RUUNKKK! im not sure if you watched the same game but JT knocked brick on his a** MORE THAN ONCE!!!(try watching the game sober!) by the way who is that girl with the blonde hair in your avatar:bong:

Nick Mangold
10-18-2006, 03:36 PM
SHAAAA RUUNKKK! im not sure if you watched the same game but JT knocked brick on his a** MORE THAN ONCE!!!(try watching the game sober!) by the way who is that girl with the blonde hair in your avatar:bong:

how many sacks did he have? real sacks, not gimmes like strahan? who won the game? how many receiving yards did coles have?

tyson22
10-18-2006, 03:41 PM
is his hair permed or is that an 80's feather hes got going on? he must love pennington patting his *** all game.:cp:

tyson22
10-18-2006, 03:43 PM
what happened to that sexy pic of mangina jr. in your avatar?

Nick Mangold
10-18-2006, 03:43 PM
is his hair permed or is that an 80's feather hes got going on? he must love pennington patting his *** all game.:cp:

:confused:

wtf are u talking about dude?

nice smack talk.

tyson22
10-18-2006, 03:47 PM
:0wned: :whaasup: ohhh snaaapp! owned so bad you removed your avatar:bravo: :jetssuck: :df81:

Nick Mangold
10-18-2006, 03:55 PM
:0wned: :whaasup: ohhh snaaapp! owned so bad you removed your avatar:bravo: :jetssuck: :df81:

totally owned.

just like the jets OWN the dolfags.

you can mock mangolds hair all you want, but you cant mock the decision to draft him.

oh snap!!!! :cpatch: :cpatch:

BTW, hows Jason Allen doing?? :sidelol: :sidelol:

great pick Saban, oh good call on Chokepepper too. :lol:

tyson22
10-18-2006, 04:11 PM
great pick Saban, oh good call on Chokepepper too.

at least as good as drafting BUSTERSON:dolphins:

BwanaZulia
10-18-2006, 04:26 PM
at least as good as drafting BUSTERSON:dolphins:

Wow.. your star sack artist can't touch Penny all game, we win and you still have the big balls to say he was a bust.

Nice.

Keep trying.

Next you are going to say the Dolphins are going to the Super Bowl because you read it in SI right?

BZ

Nick Mangold
10-18-2006, 04:30 PM
Wow.. your star sack artist can't touch Penny all game, we win and you still have the big balls to say he was a bust.

Nice.

Keep trying.

Next you are going to say the Dolphins are going to the Super Bowl because you read it in SI right?

BZ

once again....:0wned:

tyson22
10-18-2006, 07:53 PM

Nice.

Keep trying.

wow!!:lol: you jets fans are the best... not stupid, just not so smart...
lets start with point one.. busterson=duane robertson(a nickname given by a poster by the name of......NICK MANGOLD:sidelol: )
point 2 is the fact that our "star sack artist" who "couldnt touch penny all game" managed to sack him (check the stats genius) without "touching him all game" (wow, he really is a "star sack artist"!). :jetssuck: :moon:

INPHINITY
10-18-2006, 08:49 PM
I can't believe this thread is still alive, you guys are hilarious.

Klecko73isGod
10-18-2006, 11:11 PM
SHAAAA RUUNKKK! im not sure if you watched the same game but JT knocked brick on his a** MORE THAN ONCE!!!(try watching the game sober!) by the way who is that girl with the blonde hair in your avatar:bong:What game were you watching?

Anthony Clement, our worthless piece of **** RT was getting knocked on his *** all day long. D'Brick didn't hit the deck one time.

Mike13
10-19-2006, 01:31 AM
Doesn't he have the same option?

BZ

He said he couldnt give a rat's ass about the Jets fans did he not?
If it bothers you ignore him, its as simple as that.

BwanaZulia
10-19-2006, 07:33 AM
He said he couldnt give a rat's ass about the Jets fans did he not?
If it bothers you ignore him, its as simple as that.

Hard to ignore someone who is insulting you at a national press conference.

It is ok... karma is a *****.

BZ

nyjunc
10-19-2006, 07:35 AM
wow!!:lol: you jets fans are the best... not stupid, just not so smart...
lets start with point one.. busterson=duane robertson(a nickname given by a poster by the name of......NICK MANGOLD:sidelol: )
point 2 is the fact that our "star sack artist" who "couldnt touch penny all game" managed to sack him (check the stats genius) without "touching him all game" (wow, he really is a "star sack artist"!). :jetssuck: :moon:

It wasn't a real sack, it was a gift. it was a broken play and Chad actualyl gained a half yad but for some reason they credited Taylor w/ the sack.

TotoreMexico
10-19-2006, 10:06 AM

Who OWNED who?:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

DolfanTom
10-19-2006, 10:25 AM

The fact is, every fan thinks the opposing fans are jerks, low-lifes, idiots and cretins. It is part of being a fan.

I have traveled to Miami and NE, sat next to countless fans at over 50+ games in three different cities and have ten or so friends from other teams and can honestly say that in my experience, all fans are the same.

They are passionate about their team, hate the other teams and dislike the fans.

So while, JT can make a vast and unfounded comment like Jet fans "ignorant" all he wants (although ignorant about what I don't know) he is the one who comes out looking ignorant. Beyond that, he looks petty and like a whimpering child who didn't get to play with the toys in the sandbox.

BZStrangley enough, most Jet fans I actually know in person are good people that I like and hang out with. BZ, you seem like the same type - and you did marry a Dolphins fan after all. Bills fans on the other hand ... :lol:

JT was just spouting off in frustration! Everybody has their weak moments. You don't like him, fine, you have that right. Let's all move on from this one .

Kinzua
10-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Didn't like the color of his skin? I couldn't find that anywhere in the article you posted.

The guy was charged with a hate crime. He didn't like the fact that a black guy was with a white woman. It was in the Sun-Sentinel, I think, but I didn't find a link to that article.

I think this redneck moron hit Taylor's car, and when Taylor got out to exchange info, the guy stabbed him and then took off for the nearest trailer park (I'm not kidding. That's where the cops arrested him!) From his mug shot on the web, he looked to be at least 2 steps below the stereotypical southern redneck bigot from the '60s who liked to wear white sheets and burn crosses -- not too much between the ears.

Here's a link to the abstract of the archived article:
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sun_sentinel/access/1030183941.html?

Nick Mangold
10-19-2006, 11:12 AM
[quote=TotoreMexico]Who OWNED who?:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

wow!

1 play?

who missed the block on JT's "sack"? :sidelol:

what was the final score of that game? :sidelol:

you'd figure if a rookie LT was starting, your "pro bowl" awesome DE taylor would be licking his chops and have a field day.....well...maybe not...you guys SUCK!!! :sidelol: :sidelol:

whats the fins record now? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
10-19-2006, 11:15 AM
The guy was charged with a hate crime. He didn't like the fact that a black guy was with a white woman. It was in the Sun-Sentinel, I think, but I didn't find a link to that article.

I think this redneck moron hit Taylor's car, and when Taylor got out to exchange info, the guy stabbed him and then took off for the nearest trailer park (I'm not kidding. That's where the cops arrested him!) From his mug shot on the web, he looked to be at least 2 steps below the stereotypical southern redneck bigot from the '60s who liked to wear white sheets and burn crosses -- not too much between the ears.

Here's a link to the abstract of the archived article:
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sun_sentinel/access/1030183941.html?

Yup, that is the correct info.

Nick Mangold
10-19-2006, 11:20 AM
It wasn't a real sack, it was a gift. it was a broken play and Chad actualyl gained a half yad but for some reason they credited Taylor w/ the sack.

hey, ya know what, if a half sack by the fins "pro bowl" :sidelol: DE taylor against a rookie LT, with under 6 NFL starts is all they have to be happy about in that game, i say let em have it, am i right or what?! :sidelol:

INPHINITY
10-19-2006, 12:47 PM
wow!

1 play?

who missed the block on JT's "sack"? :sidelol:

what was the final score of that game? :sidelol:

you'd figure if a rookie LT was starting, your "pro bowl" awesome DE taylor would be licking his chops and have a field day.....well...maybe not...you guys SUCK!!! :sidelol: :sidelol:

whats the fins record now? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: I know your a little slow but we're 1-5 now, try to keep up sped boy.:shakeno:

tyson22
10-19-2006, 12:57 PM
hey, ya know what, if a half sack by the fins "pro bowl" :sidelol: DE taylor against a rookie LT, with under 6 NFL starts is all they have to be happy about in that game, i say let em have it, am i right or what?!

:sidelol: :sidelol: the thread wasnt about the game.... check the title...and once again you can keep calling it a gimmee or a half or whatever but the stats show JT with 1sack. and that video is undisputed evidence of JT putting Dbrick on his a**

What game were you watching?

Anthony Clement, our worthless piece of **** RT was getting knocked on his *** all day long. D'Brick didn't hit the deck one time.

:lolcry: i know what game i was watching, the same one that video came from!(you know, the one that shows Dbrick hitting the deck that one time:sidelol: )
and according to this jets fan JT spent the whole day owning anthony clements. wow good thing you jets fans stick together thanks for helping me out klecko!:lol: :jetssuck:

Nick Mangold
10-19-2006, 02:39 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: the thread wasnt about the game.... check the title...and once again you can keep calling it a gimmee or a half or whatever but the stats show JT with 1sack. and that video is undisputed evidence of JT putting Dbrick on his a**

:lolcry: i know what game i was watching, the same one that video came from!(you know, the one that shows Dbrick hitting the deck that one time:sidelol: )
and according to this jets fan JT spent the whole day owning anthony clements. wow good thing you jets fans stick together thanks for helping me out klecko!:lol: :jetssuck:

:confused:

Tyson22: Worst Smack Talker EVER!

try making sense dude, lay off the :infins:, and get a ****ing job for cryin out loud! :sidelol:

Nick Mangold
10-19-2006, 02:58 PM
what, no response Tyson22?? :confused:

thats what i thought. :sidelol:

well then, once again:

tyson22
10-19-2006, 05:06 PM
what, no response Tyson22?? :confused:

thats what i thought. :sidelol:

well then, once again:

:sleep: sorry, looking so hard for where i got owned tired me out.

Nick Mangold
10-19-2006, 05:26 PM
:sleep: sorry looking so hard for where i got owned tired me out.

Psst....English class...take it. :confused:

tyson22
10-19-2006, 05:29 PM
:confused: WTF are you talking aboot, eh? like i said before , jets fans ... not stupid, just not so smart.

Nick Mangold
10-19-2006, 05:30 PM
:confused: WTF are you talking aboot, eh?

exactly, thats what i thought. :sidelol:

like2god
10-19-2006, 05:43 PM
exactly, thats what i thought. :sidelol:

:shakeno:

Colorado Dolfan
10-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Psst....English class...take it. :confused:

You might want to try the same...

Tool. :shakeno:

Colorado Dolfan
10-19-2006, 06:17 PM
:confused: WTF are you talking aboot, eh? like i said before , jets fans ... not stupid, just not so smart.

This just might be the exception... :shakeno:

tyson22
10-19-2006, 07:10 PM
This just might be the exception... :shakeno:

the exception to what **** . what was wrong with what i said? its called sarcasm, and it was directed towards nick mangold. you have no idea WTF you are talking about(or is it aboot? im not sure eh) :shakeno: :dolphins:

Colorado Dolfan
10-19-2006, 07:24 PM
the exception to what **** . what was wrong with what i said? its called sarcasm, and it was directed towards nick mangold. you have no idea WTF you are talking about(or is it aboot? im not sure eh) :shakeno: :dolphins:

I'm saying this guy might be the "exception that proves the rule."

He seems pretty stupid to me... :lol:

tyson22
10-19-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm saying this guy might be the "exception that proves the rule."

He seems pretty stupid to me... :lol:

mangold you mean? if so, my bad, i thought you were directing that at me.

JiF
10-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Why is that fin fans cant take any crticism at all concerning their team? Even my good friends (who are all fins fans, living in Fl for so long now) cant take any criticism. They only thing fin fans can handle is the fact that their Qb situation is horrendous. And the only reason is because they are waiting for Dan to step out of the both.

Just face, JT is a b*tch, good player...yes. As a man, he is a b*tch. The fins suck really bad. They made the wrong decision when hiring a new HC. And then he in turn made many bad decisions along the way. He picked the wrong RB, he signed the wrong RB and he is cluesless on the sideline. Face it. You guys are in a lot of trouble.

like2god
10-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Why is that fin fans cant take any crticism at all concerning their team? Even my good friends (who are all fins fans, living in Fl for so long now) cant take any criticism. They only thing fin fans can handle is the fact that their Qb situation is horrendous. And the only reason is because they are waiting for Dan to step out of the both.

Just face, JT is a b*tch, good player...yes. As a man, he is a b*tch. The fins suck really bad. They made the wrong decision when hiring a new HC. And then he in turn made many bad decisions along the way. He picked the wrong RB, he signed the wrong RB and he is cluesless on the sideline. Face it. You guys are in a lot of trouble.
Or maybe you are just an oversensitive p*ssy that can't handle criticism or control his emotions, so you go to a rival internet forum to whine and boo hoo over comments made by somebody who you will never ever meet. :shakeno: :lol:

Type-O
10-19-2006, 10:26 PM

Just face, JT is a b*tch, good player...yes. As a man, he is a b*tch. The fins suck really bad. They made the wrong decision when hiring a new HC. And then he in turn made many bad decisions along the way. He picked the wrong RB, he signed the wrong RB and he is cluesless on the sideline. Face it. You guys are in a lot of trouble.you have to understand,wearing and rooting for those colors is going to lead to a little sensitivity.

JiF
10-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Or maybe you are just an oversensitive p*ssy that can't handle criticism or control his emotions, so you go to a rival internet forum to whine and boo hoo over comments made by somebody who you will never ever meet. :shakeno: :lol:

Pretty funny coming from a regular on JI. Didnt know who I was? P*ssy? I think it funny that I have not come at anyone directly and you call me out...talking bout...never meeting someone face to face as if I have been talking personal sh*t. Thats weak, you Marylin Mason wierdo. And I can take criticism because in actuality I am a very critical sceptical Jets fan. I think we are one of worst franchises in all of sports. Thats why it makes it so fun to OWN the fins.

JiF
10-19-2006, 10:47 PM
you have to understand,wearing and rooting for those colors is going to lead to a little sensitivity.

I hear ya. But, when my friends diss Pennys arm. I laugh and join in. When Vinny was around, I was used to kill him daily. I know our run game sucks, I know our D sucks, but we are being coached well and playing well in return.

like2god
10-20-2006, 12:13 AM
Pretty funny coming from a regular on JI. Didnt know who I was? P*ssy?
I do visit JI occasionally, but I am always civil and people respect me because I don't start sh*t over there, I just talk football.

I think it funny that I have not come at anyone directly and you call me out...talking bout...never meeting someone face to face as if I have been talking personal sh*t.
:lol:

Sour grapes. I bring up a observation that J.T. cant take a beating and all of you call me a cry baby. I am not crying. We won yesterday....remember? We could lose all our games this year and beat the Fins twice and I would be a happier then a pig in ****. The guy is a *****. He got owned by a rookie. You guys are saying he had a good game because of 1 series. Did he record a sack? Did he change the game? Fools, Fools, Fools. I wont argue that J.T. is a good player....he is. But, what a *****. The Jets own the Dolphins in the last decade. Plain and simple. Instead of complaining about the Jets and bashing them........Do something that helps you change the current ownage that the Green and White have reigned upon you pathetic excuse for a football team and give props when they are do. What a *****.

What was I thinking? You have been such a nice guy since you walked through the door. :rolleyes2

And why do you care what a professional sports player says? Does it effect your life somehow? Does it hurt? Why would you take the time to come here and b1tch about what JT says if it doesn't bother you? Of course you took it personally or else you wouldn't be here. You react to situations like a f*ckin child, grow up. You are never going to meet JT and even if you did you wouldn't have the balls to open your trap. :lol:

Thats weak, you Marylin Mason wierdo. And I can take criticism because in actuality I am a very critical sceptical Jets fan. I think we are one of worst franchises in all of sports. Thats why it makes it so fun to OWN the fins.

:sidelol:

Ooooooo he used avy smack.

Running out of things to say, are you? :lol:

This is a stupid argument, a stupid thread started by a stupid person. You can dish it out but you can't take it. I bet if someone harrassed your family in public, you wouldn't be too happy about it, would you? I bet you would be upset and would probably tell your family and friends what happened, wouldn't you? I bet you would do so in a very negative way too, saying what a classless person they were for harrassing the people that you love. Kind of sounds like what JT did, now doesn't it? I bet you are just upset because JT's words were directed at people like you that can't control yourself so you whine and boo hoo about how he is a *****.

This is too funny. :lol:

Colorado Dolfan
10-20-2006, 12:36 AM
mangold you mean? if so, my bad, i thought you were directing that at me.

No prob, man... It happens...:cooldude:

Nick Mangold
10-20-2006, 12:14 PM

WHOA!!!:eek:

easy there Tyson puppy dog.

You couldnt understand this because Colorado dumbfan is stupid and needs English class.

Just read his post again and then it will make sense....well....maybe not. :sidelol:

Colorado Dumbfan, Is it not "exception TO the rule"? What a *******!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
10-20-2006, 01:52 PM
WHOA!!!:eek:

easy there Tyson puppy dog.

You couldnt understand this because Colorado dumbfan is stupid and needs English class.

Just read his post again and then it will make sense....well....maybe not. :sidelol:

Colorado Dumbfan, Is it not "exception TO the rule"? What a *******!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

No, Nick ManToy... I posted what I meant...

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_201.html

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-exc1.htm

JiF
10-21-2006, 01:30 AM
I do visit JI occasionally, but I am always civil and people respect me because I don't start sh*t over there, I just talk football.

What was I thinking? You have been such a nice guy since you walked through the door. :rolleyes2

And why do you care what a professional sports player says? Does it effect your life somehow? Does it hurt? Why would you take the time to come here and b1tch about what JT says if it doesn't bother you? Of course you took it personally or else you wouldn't be here. You react to situations like a f*ckin child, grow up. You are never going to meet JT and even if you did you wouldn't have the balls to open your trap. :lol:

Ooooooo he used avy smack.

Running out of things to say, are you? :lol:

This is a stupid argument, a stupid thread started by a stupid person. You can dish it out but you can't take it. I bet if someone harrassed your family in public, you wouldn't be too happy about it, would you? I bet you would be upset and would probably tell your family and friends what happened, wouldn't you? I bet you would do so in a very negative way too, saying what a classless person they were for harrassing the people that you love. Kind of sounds like what JT did, now doesn't it? I bet you are just upset because JT's words were directed at people like you that can't control yourself so you whine and boo hoo about how he is a *****.

This is too funny. :lol:

Yu just made it official. You are the biggest loser in the world. Go cut yourself, while you head bang to Marylin Manson. Go paint your body white and get some fake boobs.

I was just aking a question. Partially to get a reaction like this and partly to get a legitmate answer. I have yet to get a ligitimate answer. But, I did get a great response from a complete f*cking f*ggot.

You love the c*ck dont you. You f*cking flaming ****.

like2god
10-21-2006, 08:27 AM
Yu just made it official. You are the biggest loser in the world. Go cut yourself, while you head bang to Marylin Manson. Go paint your body white and get some fake boobs.

I was just aking a question. Partially to get a reaction like this and partly to get a legitmate answer. I have yet to get a ligitimate answer. But, I did get a great response from a complete f*cking f*ggot.

You love the c*ck dont you. You f*cking flaming ****.

Jif's public mental breakdown continues.......:lol:

You (you has an O in it, just for future reference) didn't come here looking for a legitimate answer, you came here to ***** and whine and you thought you could do so without being called on it because you are an arrogant prick. Wrong. I may play nice on JI because I am a visitor in your house but I don't play by the same rules here. If someone like BwanaZulia comes here to talk football I am more than happy to do the same, but when a whiny little b!tch that can't control his emotions decides that he wants to get his jollies by posting bullsh*t, I speak my mind.

And speaking of the whiny little b!tch. it seems that not only do you have severe emotional problems but you also have an underlying H0M0sexual fetish. You know, when someone comes out of the closet usually they do it slow, you on the other hand came flying out on the tip of a rocketship. What a H0M0 you turned out to be. :lol:

Now I understand what your infatuation with Jason Taylor is really all about. It's not that you hate him or that he made comments that upset you, you are just having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that JT isn't around when you pop a boner while watching him on TV. Be honest, how many times have you pleasured yourself to JT during a game? Does he say anything to you through the TV screen, you know does he send you any "top secret mental signals" that only you can see, hear and understand? Has he ever told you to kill someone? Does he return your advances and tell you what a sexy overweight 40 year old ret@rd that still lives in his parents basement you are? Do you rub yourself against the Monday morning newspaper when you see his picture? Have you ever fantasized about being alone in the locker room with JT and Fireman Ed? I bet you have, all of the signs are there and continue to come out with each one of your posts. You really are a sick in the head H0M0. :shakeno: :lol:

retired opfinistic
10-21-2006, 09:30 AM

You (you has an O in it, just for future reference) didn't come here looking for a legitimate answer, you came here to ***** and whine and you thought you could do so without being called on it because you are an arrogant prick. Wrong. I may play nice on JI because I am a visitor in your house but I don't play by the same rules here. If someone like BwanaZulia comes here to talk football I am more than happy to do the same, but when a whiny little b!tch that can't control his emotions decides that he wants to get his jollies by posting bullsh*t, I speak my mind.

And speaking of the whiny little b!tch. it seems that not only do you have severe emotional problems but you also have an underlying H0M0sexual fetish. You know, when someone comes out of the closet usually they do it slow, you on the other hand came flying out on the tip of a rocketship. What a H0M0 you turned out to be. :lol:

Now I understand what your infatuation with Jason Taylor is really all about. It's not that you hate him or that he made comments that upset you, you are just having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that JT isn't around when you pop a boner while watching him on TV. Be honest, how many times have you pleasured yourself to JT during a game? Does he say anything to you through the TV screen, you know does he send you any "top secret mental signals" that only you can see, hear and understand? Has he ever told you to kill someone? Does he return your advances and tell you what a sexy overweight 40 year old ret@rd that still lives in his parents basement you are? Do you rub yourself against the Monday morning newspaper when you see his picture? Have you ever fantasized about being alone in the locker room with JT and Fireman Ed? I bet you have, all of the signs are there and continue to come out with each one of your posts. You really are a sick in the head H0M0. :shakeno: :lol:

.que 'rocketman' by Elton John.....:lol:

like2god
10-21-2006, 09:33 AM
que 'rocketman' by Elton John.....:lol:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/clipserve/B00006RAKP001004/0/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_004/002-6908762-2357626

I think that will be his intro music from now on. :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
10-21-2006, 09:46 AM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/clipserve/B00006RAKP001004/0/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_004/002-6908762-2357626

I think that will be his intro music from now on. :sidelol:

.he's an ignorant foul mouthed homer!:lol:

P2C
10-21-2006, 09:55 AM
JT bad mouths the Jets for the same reason every fin fan in the world bad mouths the Jets. We hate your team.(assuming your a Jests fan) Nuff' said.
Jet fans love the dolphins. It's a guaranteed 2 win season every year thanks to you guys.

P2C
10-21-2006, 09:56 AM

Shows how much you know about your own team..he draws a box not a circle.

P2C
10-21-2006, 09:57 AM
Most pathetic era?

Jason Taylor, 1997-2006

Dolphins records:

From the perspective of a JustEndTheSeason fan, that should be a Dynasty. :sidelol:

How many championships won in that span?

P2C
10-21-2006, 10:01 AM

Oh, this is your house? quick, someone get me a new pair of undies I just shat myself in fear. Dude, your team is 1-5. Losses to the Texans are inexcusable for a team that was picked for a SB. Favre will have a field day on your secondary this week. 1-6 and counting. BTW..might as well pre-order your Brady Quinn jerseys..you are that bad. I would love Quinn on the fish, he is the next mega-bust waiting to happen.

retired opfinistic
10-21-2006, 10:06 AM
wow! who's been a busy little beaver this morning? :lol:

JiF
10-21-2006, 11:39 AM

This is too funny. You realize you are just feeding fuel to my fire. I am merly trying to get a rise out of you and it is working perfectly. Notice how everyone else picked up on it and has stopped replying to me. You on the other hand, cant get enough.

Why do you keep saying I am crying? I have nothing to cry about. My team was predicted to win 3 maybe 4 games. Your team was predicted to go to the SB. I am excited and hoping to be 5-3 going into the buy week and then going into NE with 2 weeks of preperation. You are lucky to win 3 games this year. :boohoo: So I ask you who is the real whiny b*tch?

BTW, do think I give a sh*t that you "play by different rules on finheaven and that you are a nice guy on JI." How big of a loser are you? What kind of rules do you play by here? You wont put up with trolls bull sh*t? Is that what you mean? Well, I am still here and you are still gay.

JiF
10-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Oh, this is your house? quick, someone get me a new pair of undies I just shat myself in fear. Dude, your team is 1-5. Losses to the Texans are inexcusable for a team that was picked for a SB. Favre will have a field day on your secondary this week. 1-6 and counting. BTW..might as well pre-order your Brady Quinn jerseys..you are that bad. I would love Quinn on the fish, he is the next mega-bust waiting to happen.

lol. Isnt he scarey? Arent you just shaking in your boots? Man, I fear for my life.

Mike13
10-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Hard to ignore someone who is insulting you at a national press conference.

Just turn off the TV or change the channel, I don't give a **** if player or so called expert bashes my team, opinions are like assholes, everybody has them.

Klecko73isGod
10-21-2006, 03:51 PM
This is too funny. You realize you are just feeding fuel to my fire. I am merly trying to get a rise out of you and it is working perfectly. Notice how everyone else picked up on it and has stopped replying to me. You on the other hand, cant get enough.

Why do you keep saying I am crying? I have nothing to cry about. My team was predicted to win 3 maybe 4 games. Your team was predicted to go to the SB. I am excited and hoping to be 5-3 going into the buy week and then going into NE with 2 weeks of preperation. You are lucky to win 3 games this year. :boohoo: So I ask you who is the real whiny b*tch?

BTW, do think I give a sh*t that you "play by different rules on finheaven and that you are a nice guy on JI." How big of a loser are you? What kind of rules do you play by here? You wont put up with trolls bull sh*t? Is that what you mean? Well, I am still here and you are still gay.Why do you think he plays by different rules in JI? Isn't it clear from the weak smack he talks on his own board?

Even backed up by a few thousand other limp wristed Dolphags his smack is lame, grade school trash.

If he came on JI and tried to smack he'd get run in two seconds and never come back.

like2god
10-21-2006, 03:55 PM
You're right, I can't get enough. I love to watch big mouthed know nothing nitwits make @sses of themselves on the internet and become a part of public record for future generations to laugh at and ridicule. Good job, hope your family is proud or at the very least has thick skin. :lol:

Why are you crying? You're crying because Jason Taylor was a big meanie and he hurt your lil feelins, remember? It got you so riled up that you decided to come here and make an @ss of yourself. Now do you remember or does it take you a while to process information?

BTW, do think I give a sh*t that you "play by different rules on finheaven and that you are a nice guy on JI." How big of a loser are you? What kind of rules do you play by here? You wont put up with trolls bull sh*t? Is that what you mean? Well, I am still here and you are still gay.

So, because I go to JI and talk football that makes me a loser? Nice logic window licker, sounds like somebody has a bad case of internet balls. I go to JI to talk football with rival fans to get a different perspective on my team, that is also the reason I post here in the depths, to talk to rival fans. I am civil on JI out of respect, you on the other hand come here with a chip on your shoulder because a sports star made you cry.:boohoo:I enjoy this website and don't appreciate crybaby homers like yourself that spam the boards with your nonsense. I find it highly amusing that you are proving JT's point with every word, not only here but also on JI......

Guys ike2god or something like that....you know the fins fan that post here.....is trying to act tough on finheaven and calling me out for being a troll in the thread I started called Jason Taylor. It is so funny. The guy has just lost all respect. And when ever he posts here, I am going to destroy him.

Yeah. Every post he starts from here on out. I am going to responde like such.......You are gay, gay, gay!!!!!

The next time that you "destroy" me will also be the first time. You better let me know when you are going to do it so I can put on my shocked face and pretend to be surprised and offended. :sidelol:

You are exactly the type of whackjob that JT was talking about and you don't even see it. :lol: And if all your smack is "you are gay gay gay" I guess I don't have anything to worry about, you will be making yourself look more and more like an @ss and I won't have to do anything. :sidelol:

Klecko73isGod
10-21-2006, 04:07 PM
You're right, I can't get enough. I love to watch big mouthed know nothing nitwits make @sses of themselves on the internet and become a part of public record for future generations to laugh at and ridicule. Good job, hope your family is proud or at the very least has thick skin. :lol:

Why are you crying? You're crying because Jason Taylor was a big meanie and he hurt your lil feelins, remember? It got you so riled up that you decided to come here and make an @ss of yourself. Now do you remember or does it take you a while to process information?

So, because I go to JI and talk football that makes me a loser? Nice logic window licker, sounds like somebody has a bad case of internet balls. I go to JI to talk football with rival fans to get a different perspective on my team, that is also the reason I post here in the depths, to talk to rival fans. I am civil on JI out of respect, you on the other hand come here with a chip on your shoulder because a sports star made you cry.:boohoo:I enjoy this website and don't appreciate crybaby homers like yourself that spam the boards with your nonsense. I find it highly amusing that you are proving JT's point with every word, not only here but also on JI......

The next time that you "destroy" me will also be the first time. You better let me know when you are going to do it so I can put on my shocked face and pretend to be surprised and offended. :sidelol:

You are exactly the type of whackjob that JT was talking about and you don't even see it. :lol: And if all your smack is "you are gay gay gay" I guess I don't have anything to worry about, you will be making yourself look more and more like an @ss and I won't have to do anything. :sidelol:

.Weak.

JiF
10-21-2006, 04:10 PM

You take this way to serious. Public record for generation to come? Who do you think reads this sh*t. You are in your own little Marylin Manson psycho weirdo internet world. Look at the lengths you go to in order to reply to me. You are gay, gay, gay.

like2god
10-21-2006, 04:17 PM
You take this way to serious. Public record for generation to come? Who do you think reads this sh*t. You are in your own little Marylin Manson psycho weirdo internet world. Look at the lengths you go to in order to reply to me. You are gay, gay, gay.

I go to these lengths to prove my point, you are a crybaby that gets upset over the words of a professional sports star that you will never ever meet. You still never answered my question, did it hurt you? Why would you get all upset and join a rival message board to talk sh*t if it didn't bother you?

JiF
10-21-2006, 04:24 PM

I go to these lengths to prove my point, you are a crybaby that gets upset over the words of a professional sports star that you will never ever meet. You still never answered my question, did it hurt you? Why would you get all upset and join a rival message board to talk sh*t if it didn't bother you?

You are just a silly child. I came here to talk trash to the team I hate more than any other franchise on the planet. Did it hurt me?...no. I just wanted to know what fins fans think about a their best player bad mouthing a franchise that OWNS him. Does it bother me.......NO YOU DUMBA$$......we OWN the fins. I love it. I love the fact that we own you and your best players cant take it like a man. You are gay, gay, gay.

tyson22
10-21-2006, 04:25 PM
How many championships won in that span?

:sidelol: coming from a jets fan???:lol: how many have you won EVER:sidelol: the miami dolphins have the highest winning percentage in nfl HISTORY(GO CHECK THE RECORD BOOKS) hows that compare to the jets?:lol:

Jet fans love the dolphins. It's a guaranteed 2 win season every year thanks to you guys.

well you have to beat SOMEBODY! how many games did you guys win last year?:lol: jets fans love to talk when were losing (which doesnt happen often), they have to get it in while they can.

JiF
10-21-2006, 04:30 PM
:sidelol: coming from a jets fan???:lol: how many have you won EVER:sidelol: the miami dolphins have the highest winning percentage in nfl HISTORY(GO CHECK THE RECORD BOOKS) hows that compare to the jets?:lol:

well you have to beat SOMEBODY! how many games did you guys win last year?:lol: jets fans love to talk when were losing (which doesnt happen often), they have to get it in while they can.

Honestly, If we dont win the SB then it doesnt matter how many games we win. If we beat the fins twice in that year, I am a happy camper.

like2god
10-21-2006, 04:33 PM
You are just a silly child. I came here to talk trash to the team I hate more than any other franchise on the planet. Did it hurt me?...no. I just wanted to know what fins fans think about a their best player bad mouthing a franchise that OWNS him. Does it bother me.......NO YOU DUMBA$$......we OWN the fins. I love it. I love the fact that we own you and your best players cant take it like a man. You are gay, gay, gay.

Are you done or do you want to add a few more "we own you's"? :lol:

And just how did you contribute to those wins, jack@ss? "We own you"? :shakeno: And you said you came here to ask a question, now you are backtracking and saying that you are here to talk sh*t? Try keeping your story straight and grow up. I can't think of anything more amusing than watching your meltdown over JT's comments.

JiF
10-21-2006, 04:39 PM

Are you done or do you want to add a few more "we own you's"? :lol:

And just how did you contribute to those wins, jack@ss? "We own you"? :shakeno: And you said you came here to ask a question, now you are backtracking and saying that you are here to talk sh*t? Try keeping your story straight and grow up. I can't think of anything more amusing than watching your meltdown over JT's comments.

Wait...... hold on a second.......I think I thought of something new........"WE OWN YOU"

You ask me how did I contribute. Well, I cheer really hard each and every game. :shakeno: Fans stay for a life time....players come and go.

You are gay, gay, gay.

like2god
10-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Wait...... hold on a second.......I think I thought of something new........"WE OWN YOU"

You ask me how did I contribute. Well, I cheer really hard each and every game. :shakeno: Fans stay for a life time....players come and go.

You are gay, gay, gay.

You really should put that into your sig to save you from typing it each and every time. Maybe you could have Tshirts printed up too. :lol:

Klecko73isGod
10-21-2006, 04:45 PM

You really should put that into your sig to save you from typing it each and every time. Maybe you could have Tshirts printed up too. :lol:

.I see you're trying to be the nice guy again. I thought you were the king trash talker around here, the head of the local NAMBLA chapter, WTF is going on?

like2god
10-21-2006, 04:50 PM
I see you're trying to be the nice guy again. I thought you were the king trash talker around here, the head of the local NAMBLA chapter, WTF is going on?

How is that being nice? I think that is the dumbest thing I have ever read and I would love for him to put it in his sig. :lol:

P2C
10-21-2006, 05:03 PM

Please enlighten me. When was the last SB you won? Going undefeated 34 years ago doesnt make you the class of the NFL. We had the same record last year that you did 2 years ago. What's your point? Problem is, you took the wrong RB with the #2 pick..we got a Brick wall to keep ***** like Jason Taylor away from our QB. You guys are pathetic here.

like2god
10-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Please enlighten me. When was the last SB you won? Going undefeated 34 years ago doesnt make you the class of the NFL. We had the same record last year that you did 2 years ago. What's your point? Problem is, you took the wrong RB with the #2 pick..we got a Brick wall to keep ***** like Jason Taylor away from our QB. You guys are pathetic here.

Bullsh*t, Ronnie Brown doesn't have an OL to open holes for him, but don't kid yourself into thinking he is a bust. Last year when the OL actually did their job he looked like a star on the rise. Take a look at his numbers and then remember that he was sharing time with Ricky. This year, he is doing an admirable job considering the OL's play. No RB would look good running behind this OL, the only RB that I can remember that could dominate a game no matter who played infront of him was Barry Sanders, all of the rest need blocking.

P2C
10-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Bullsh*t, Ronnie Brown doesn't have an OL to open holes for him, but don't kid yourself into thinking he is a bust. Last year when the OL actually did their job he looked like a star on the rise. Take a look at his numbers and then remember that he was sharing time with Ricky. This year, he is doing an admirable job considering the OL's play. No RB would look good running behind this OL, the only RB that I can remember that could dominate a game no matter who played infront of him was Barry Sanders, all of the rest need blocking.

You said it. Ricky Williams was a big reason he was successful. He has no one to smoke with anymore. Brown will never rush for a 1,000 yards in a season as long as he plays for the dolphins. I like him, though. I just think Benson will turn out to be better. He wasn't thrown in there as a rookie, and has time to learn. Saban will run Ronnie in to the ground.

like2god
10-21-2006, 05:17 PM
You said it. Ricky Williams was a big reason he was successful. He has no one to smoke with anymore. Brown will never rush for a 1,000 yards in a season as long as he plays for the dolphins. I like him, though. I just think Benson will turn out to be better. He wasn't thrown in there as a rookie, and has time to learn. Saban will run Ronnie in to the ground.

Ricky has nothing to do with Ronnie's play. Yeah they shared time and Ronnie wasn't carrying the load, but that is why he was drafted. The Phins had no idea if Ricky was coming back and even if they did know, they didn't know for how long. You don't take chances with a guy that has been suspended for substance abuse. Ronnie was brought here to be THE GUY, he wasn't here to carry Ricky's jock and weed bag.

Ronnie has looked good when he has had the blocking but the OL has regressed from last year, they are playing like sh*t. They can't even block a 4 man rush, so opposing defenses are blitzing early and often. They made Culpepper look like sh*t (he was sacked 21 times in 4 games) and they look like college caliber players going against pros every week.

Roger Podacter
10-21-2006, 05:22 PM
I see you're trying to be the nice guy again. I thought you were the king trash talker around here, the head of the local NAMBLA chapter, WTF is going on?
lmao

bill parcells
10-21-2006, 05:30 PM
lmao

I see the ''legendary Roger Podacter'' has made his way into the ''legendary depths of finheaven'':fire::fire::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

tyson22
10-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Please enlighten me. When was the last SB you won? Going undefeated 34 years ago doesnt make you the class of the NFL

your right it doesnt, but having the highest winning percentage in league history, that does.:cooldude:

We had the same record last year that you did 2 years ago. What's your point?

point is, thats a record your used to seeing as a jets fan. for the dolphins that type of record doesnt happen very often.

Problem is, you took the wrong RB with the #2 pick..we got a Brick wall to keep ***** like Jason Taylor away from our QB.
:sidelol: FLMAO. first of all 2 different years. we took ronnie, you took??? MIKE NUGENT:sidelol: a kicker, with your first pick in the draft, awesome:sidelol: . 2nd of all go back through this thread and find the video of your brick wall keeping JT away from your QB:sidelol: wrong RB:shakeno: which one would have been better? which one averages more YPC than ronnie? ronnie was the best back in that draft HANDS DOWN. just ask your boy NICK MANJUICE what he thinks of ronnie. your right though we probably should have grabbed a kicker instead :sidelol:

tyson22
10-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Honestly, If we dont win the SB then it doesnt matter how many games we win. If we beat the fins twice in that year, I am a happy camper.

:sidelol: the good thing about your aspirations being so high, is that you dont have as much heartache the rest of the year. "yeah we suck but we beat the dolphins, woohoo." that must be a shi*** way to go through a season:sidelol:

JiF
10-21-2006, 08:12 PM
:sidelol: the good thing about your aspirations being so high, is that you dont have as much heartache the rest of the year. "yeah we suck but we beat the dolphins, woohoo." that must be a shi*** way to go through a season:sidelol:

You can look at it like that or you can look at it like this......we have made the playoffs 3 of the last 5 years. Where were you guys in Dec. last couple of years? Hmmm. At home rooting against the Jets. Kind of sad isnt it?

My point was.....if we have bad year....I can except as long as we beat the fins both times. Which we have done many times in my life time.

Type-O
10-21-2006, 09:45 PM

:sidelol: FLMAO. first of all 2 different years. we took ronnie, you took??? MIKE NUGENT:sidelol: a kicker, with your first pick in the draft, awesome:sidelol: . 2nd of all go back through this thread and find the video of your brick wall keeping JT away from your QB:sidelol: wrong RB:shakeno: which one would have been better? which one averages more YPC than ronnie? ronnie was the best back in that draft HANDS DOWN. just ask your boy NICK MANJUICE what he thinks of ronnie. your right though we probably should have grabbed a kicker instead :sidelol:I'll bet you wished you could have borrowed Mr Nugent last Sunday

P2C
10-21-2006, 10:20 PM

your right it doesnt, but having the highest winning percentage in league history, that does.:cooldude:

point is, thats a record your used to seeing as a jets fan. for the dolphins that type of record doesnt happen very often.

:sidelol: FLMAO. first of all 2 different years. we took ronnie, you took??? MIKE NUGENT:sidelol: a kicker, with your first pick in the draft, awesome:sidelol: . 2nd of all go back through this thread and find the video of your brick wall keeping JT away from your QB:sidelol: wrong RB:shakeno: which one would have been better? which one averages more YPC than ronnie? ronnie was the best back in that draft HANDS DOWN. just ask your boy NICK MANJUICE what he thinks of ronnie. your right though we probably should have grabbed a kicker instead :sidelol:
Winning percentage means nothing to me. Championships do. They don't hand out trophies for best regular season record. 4-12 isn't something I have seen often. After our 4-12 year, we didnt take Nugent..so once agin a dolphin fan doesnt have all of his facts together. Cedric Benson will be the better back..Ronnie Brown is an absolute bust. One sack and you are thumping your chest? C'mon..the almighty Jason Taylor should have manhandled a rookie:boohoo:

1-5 and counting...

Colorado Dolfan
10-22-2006, 12:20 AM
Winning percentage means nothing to me. Championships do.
As a Jets fan, it can't: 319-389-8 :tongue:

Nothing like needing 3 1/2 years of straight wins just to break even... :wink:

...and we got you beat as far as championships go, too... :shakeno:

P2C
10-22-2006, 12:43 AM
As a Jets fan, it can't: 319-389-8 :tongue:

Nothing like needing 3 1/2 years of straight wins just to break even... :wink:

...and we got you beat as far as championships go, too... :shakeno:
Gotta love Dolphin fans..Queens of celebrating mediocrasy.

finfan01
10-22-2006, 12:47 AM

Thanks for liking us so much!:evil:...............does that make you the king of celebrating mediocracy?

Colorado Dolfan
10-22-2006, 02:11 AM
Wow... Just wow... If the Dolphins are mediocre, the Jets must plain suck... :up:

Historically speaking, of course...:lol:

Let's recap:

Dolphins: 2 SB victories
Jets: 1 SB victory

Dolphins: 5 SB appearances
Jets: 1 SB appearance

Dolphins: 22 Years since last SB appearance
Jets: 38 years since last SB appearance

Dolphins: 13 Division Championships
Jets: 2 Division Championships

Dolphins: 383-266-4 all-time record (58.7%)
Jets: 319-389-8 all-time (44.6%)

Dolphins: 367-222-2 (62.1%) since the AFL-NFL merger
Jets: 245-320-2 (43.2%) since the AFL-NFL merger

You're the one that brought up "Championships, not winning percentage"... I just pointed out that you lose on both counts.

...and in case you're curious: Since the AFL-NFL merger, Miami leads the series 39-34-1. :goof: I'll admit the Jets owned Miami in the AFL days. But not since...

Type-O
10-22-2006, 05:51 AM
...and in case you're curious: Since the AFL-NFL merger, Miami leads the series 39-34-1. :goof: I'll admit the Jets owned Miami in the AFL days. But not since...umm,in the last 8 years,we have owned you to the point that it's pathetic.

P2C
10-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Wow... Just wow... If the Dolphins are mediocre, the Jets must plain suck... :up:

Let's recap:

You're the one that brought up "Championships, not winning percentage"... I just pointed out that you lose on both counts.

...and in case you're curious: Since the AFL-NFL merger, Miami leads the series 39-34-1. :goof: I'll admit the Jets owned Miami in the AFL days. But not since...
You left out one stat that actually means something.
1-5:boohoo:

Colorado Dolfan
10-22-2006, 01:56 PM
umm,in the last 8 years,we have owned you to the point that it's pathetic.

To rephrase: The last 8 years doesn't matter, championships do. :wink:

Colorado Dolfan
10-22-2006, 02:02 PM
You left out one stat that actually means something.
1-5:boohoo:

Sure, the 'Phins are 1-5 now... But they'll never be 1-15, something the Jets managed to pull off... :D

P2C
10-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Sure, the 'Phins are 1-5 now... But they'll never be 1-15, something the Jets managed to pull off... :D
You sure about that?
1-6 and counting...:sidelol:

JiF
10-22-2006, 04:48 PM

Let's recap:

What have you done for me lately.......1-6. You have a hell of a team down there. Did you see the stadium today? There was more Packer fans then fin fans. Oh Yeah, Miami only attends games when their team is above .500.

Colorado Dolfan
10-22-2006, 05:35 PM
What have you done for me lately.......1-6. You have a hell of a team down there. Did you see the stadium today? There was more Packer fans then fin fans. Oh Yeah, Miami only attends games when their team is above .500.

Man, I wish I was in Miami to go to some games... :(

I frickin' hate fair-weather fans, and it seems the "stereotypical" reputation is pretty dead-on this year... :shakeno:

JiF
10-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Man, I wish I was in Miami to go to some games... :(

I frickin' hate fair-weather fans, and it seems the "stereotypical" reputation is pretty dead-on this year... :shakeno:

I hear ya. It is a shame because I have many fin fans. And they are with them all year long. Today in Jax, Fl I was in a bar watching the game. There was 1 count them 1 fin fan in there sporting his JT jersey. This same bar had about 20 fin fans during the first 2 games. I just think it is too funny. Even when the Jets have a bad season (which is often) I go watch every game. Why? Because I only get to see them play 16 games out of the year and I dont want to miss a down, wether we are 2-14 or 14-2(i wish).

tyson22
10-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Cedric Benson will be the better back..

:sidelol: jets fans intelligence rears its head once again. your basing that off of all hes done so far, i suppose?:shakeno:

P2C
10-23-2006, 11:54 AM
:sidelol: jets fans intelligence rears its head once again. your basing that off of all hes done so far, i suppose?:shakeno:
How did Ronnie the great do against that "powerhouse" GB defense?

tyson22
10-23-2006, 01:57 PM
How did Ronnie the great do against that "powerhouse" GB defense?

:sidelol: he had only 15 carries, had 59 yards, and avg 3.9 ypc. he also caught 5 passes for 63 yards. thats 122 total yards, so what were you trying to say? i suppose cedric benson would have done better though, if he could , you know, actually start:sidelol:

Nick Mangold
10-23-2006, 02:19 PM
:sidelol: he had only 15 carries, had 59 yards, and avg 3.9 ypc. he also caught 5 passes for 63 yards. thats 122 total yards, so what were you trying to say?

:eek:

WOW!
a mind blowing 3.9ypc?!?!
Ronnie had a good enough day yesterday for me to drop him from my FF team for good and start LEON WASHINGTON!!! :eek:

i suppose cedric benson would have done better though, if he could , you know, actually start:sidelol:

um, actually Benson probably would have done better, because he has an Offensive Line, the fins line is just OFFENSIVE!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

so seriously, are the fins picking Quinn next year #1 overall or what? :sidelol:

tyson22
10-23-2006, 02:41 PM
so seriously, are the fins picking Quinn next year #1 overall or what? :sidelol:

:D calvin johnson... just to piss you off:D

Nick Mangold
10-23-2006, 03:33 PM
:D calvin johnson... just to piss you off:D

:cooldude:

that would piss me off. :D