PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Pep for ruining our season.

littlemarino
10-16-2006, 11:40 PM
This guy played hurt and He sucked. Now our team has no chemistry with a real QB. Well at least we got to watch some crappy football with pep. I think Our team will get on the same page but the Culperpetrator era has put us a a big hole. Lets all thank PEP for being the worst medical miracle in the history of NFL football.

Fresh
10-16-2006, 11:46 PM
You're going to blame Culpepper for that? How idiotic.

Blame Saban for putting an injured QB at the helm.. how the **** could you blame Pep?

Some of you deserve to be banned without even breaking the TOS.

Disgustipate
10-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Thanks this thread for ruining Finheaven. This is why we cant have nice things.

Fresh
10-16-2006, 11:48 PM
Thanks this thread for ruining Finheaven. This is why we cant have nice things.
This forum sucks now because of these types of posters & these types of threads.

Oh well, at least we can give threads '1 star' for terrible.. :lol:

The Slacker
10-16-2006, 11:48 PM
horrible thread. use common sense please.

T.R.U. FIN3
10-16-2006, 11:49 PM
What happened to the days when guys posted some real content and then backed it up with fact. You know, stuff you learn when writing essays in high school.

Fresh
10-16-2006, 11:51 PM
You can't even ATTEMPT to back up such a ridiculous statement.

That's like saying, hey, let's all thank Willis McGahee for blowing out his knee in the national championship game against Ohio State. If the "idiot" hadn't blown out his knee in one of the ugliest injuries in football history, maybe the Canes would've won.. let's all blame Willis. He's a puss for not holding onto the football with one hand, while manually holding his knee together with the other.

csabe
10-16-2006, 11:53 PM
This is why I love the ignore feature on this site.

Alex44
10-16-2006, 11:56 PM
You can't even ATTEMPT to back up such a ridiculous statement.

That's like saying, hey, let's all thank Willis McGahee for blowing out his knee in the national championship game against Ohio State. If the "idiot" hadn't blown out his knee in one of the ugliest injuries in football history, maybe the Canes would've won.. let's all blame Willis. He's a puss for not holding onto the football with one hand, while manually holding his knee together with the other.

:lol:

I couldnt have said it better myself

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 01:16 AM
:nono:

305TillIDie
10-17-2006, 01:26 AM
:spamkill:

brandon1986
10-17-2006, 01:33 AM
littlemarino was banned for two weeks because he could not have a civilized debate

he could not logically think

and had to result to name calling and act like an internet tough guy

csabe
10-17-2006, 01:08 PM
littlemarino was banned for two weeks because he could not have a civilized debate

he could not logically think

and had to result to name calling and act like an internet tough guy

LOL, he should have been banned for a lot longer than that. That dude needs to see a shrink fast.