PDA

View Full Version : Look at it this way, Phin fans...

PatriotDynasty
10-17-2006, 12:45 AM
At least you aren't the Cardinals!

Mike13
10-17-2006, 12:50 AM
Yeah laugh now but they did what no other team has done to this point, expose Chicago's weaknesses.

PatriotDynasty
10-17-2006, 12:51 AM
Yeah laugh now but they did what no other team has done to this point, expose Chicago's weaknesses.

And have one of the worst meltdowns in NFL history, way to go Cards!

BwanaZulia
10-17-2006, 06:40 AM

And at least they have weaknesses.

It looks like other teams (like the Jets) might have a shot when they come to our house.

BZ

retired opfinistic
10-17-2006, 08:42 AM

It looks like other teams (like the Jets) might have a shot when they come to our house.

BZ:lol:

Kinzua
10-17-2006, 11:44 AM

Yeah. Grossman's 4 picks.

4 picks, 2 fumbles, down by 20, and they still win!

How much are you Carppies gonna hate Da Bears when they go 16-0 and then 19-0? :eek:

The only team that looks to have a serious chance to stop them is the Patsies!

Mike13
10-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Yeah. Grossman's 4 picks.

4 picks, 2 fumbles, down by 20, and they still win!

How much are you Carppies gonna hate Da Bears when they go 16-0 and then 19-0? :eek:

The only team that looks to have a serious chance to stop them is the Patsies!

If there's a team that has a chance to go 19-0 its Da Bears, but to say that they will is just a stupid thing to say, nothing in the NFL is guranteed.If you had half a brain you would know that.

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 12:25 PM
If there's a team that has a chance to go 19-0 its Da Bears, but to say that they will is just a stupid thing to say, nothing in the NFL is guranteed.If you had half a brain you would know that.Dude, hesheit doesn't have a brain! Didn't you get the memo? :lol:

Last year's Colts looked to have a much better shot at going perfect after six games, and what did that lead to?

Even though Grossman is playing better this season, he'll mess up enough at some point and the team will lose. They barely beat the Vikings afterall, and they're a pretty average team this year. I'd be shocked if they don't lose as many as three by season's end, actually.

BwanaZulia
10-17-2006, 12:26 PM
:lol:

Still laughing at your 1-5 record for the Super Bowl bound Dolphins?

Laughing is better than crying I guess.

BZ

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 12:26 PM

BZIt is the NFL afterall.

BwanaZulia
10-17-2006, 12:28 PM
It is the NFL afterall.

There is hope.

I think I chalked it up as a loss in my season predictions, but now.... maybe not.

BZ

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Still laughing at your 1-5 record for the Super Bowl bound Dolphins?

Laughing is better than crying I guess.

BZDude, make fun of us and our record all you want (believe me, you have plenty of material to work with), but the SB predictions hardly were from us. It was all SI and ESPN that predicted that. Most of us were thinking playoffs, no doubt, but that was the full extent. An appearance, maybe one win, and nothing more. We were way off still, but nobody sane was thinking SB.

You can always point out a few fans from each team that thinks thier squad is SB bound before the season, so that's no argument. There were plenty of Jets and Bills fans predicting SB last season before it started too!

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 12:30 PM
There is hope.

I think I chalked it up as a loss in my season predictions, but now.... maybe not.

BZYou would need to get an A effort from your defense and create turnovers to do it. In Chi-town, no way, but in the Meadowlands, if you can get the crowd going early ...

BwanaZulia
10-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Dude, make fun of us and our record all you want (believe me, you have plenty of material to work with), but the SB predictions hardly were from us. It was all SI and ESPN that predicted that. Most of us were thinking playoffs, no doubt, but that was the full extent. An appearance, maybe one win, and nothing more. We were way off still, but nobody sane was thinking SB.

You can always point out a few fans from each team that thinks thier squad is SB bound before the season, so that's no argument. There were plenty of Jets and Bills fans predicting SB last season before it started too!

Hey, I was defending my team which OrganicFlop was laughing at for not having a chance against the Bears.

We, like any team, has a chance.

Sure, ESPN/SI set you up for the Super Bowl talk, but many many many fans on this board took it and ran with it.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
10-17-2006, 12:44 PM
At least you aren't the Cardinals!

At least the Cardinals have a QB for the future.:rolleyes:

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Sure, ESPN/SI set you up for the Super Bowl talk, but many many many fans on this board took it and ran with it.

BZ
I was actually worried when I got my SI, but you can't blame people for at least talking about it.

SpurzN703
10-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Hey, I was defending my team which OrganicFlop was laughing at for not having a chance against the Bears.

We, like any team, has a chance.

BZ

Nothing wrong with running with it considering we are Dolfans and ran with it on our Dolphins website.

How dare you criticize us for having hope for the team we love?

Mike13
10-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Didn't you get the memo? :lol:

Anything with the word Kinzua on it, goes in the trash.

BwanaZulia
10-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Nothing wrong with running with it considering we are Dolfans and ran with it on our Dolphins website.

How dare you criticize us for having hope for the team we love?

I love your hope and dreams, it is now time to wake up to the brutal reality.

That is all.

BZ

DolfanTom
10-17-2006, 03:24 PM
I love your hope and dreams, it is now time to wake up to the brutal reality.

That is all.

BZDo you really think we're all still asleep NOW?