PDA

View Full Version : Green Bud Packers

Nick Mangold
10-18-2006, 01:35 PM
You guys better not lose to Green Bud.

I have Ronnie starting on FF and Saban as my head coach.

If you guys lose this week, they are both gone for good.

You guys will not hear the end of it if Miami loses this one and goes 1-6, trust me.

like2god
10-18-2006, 02:11 PM
You guys will not hear the end of it if Miami loses this one and goes 1-6, trust me.
:sidelol:

Pretty big words for such a little man. If I thought you had anything in your arsenal I might be a little annoyed right now, but this is just funny. :lol:

steeda
10-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Here's a little tidbit for ya - we dont give a **** who you have on your fantasy team, or what you have to say.

Nick Mangold
10-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Here's a little tidbit for ya - we dont give a **** who you have on your fantasy team, or what you have to say.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

adamprez2003
10-18-2006, 06:28 PM

keep winning and blow your chances at drafting peterson.:lol: :lol: leon washington hall of fame baby:lol: :lol:

Mike13
10-19-2006, 01:19 AM
Why should I care?

Millertime49
10-19-2006, 02:51 AM
Why your using ronnie and saban the dolphins will lose ronnie might have a good game still will lose though, jennings and driver will be catching everything, favre will tear the dolphins dbs up

retired opfinistic
10-19-2006, 01:42 PM

You guys will not hear the end of it if Miami loses this one and goes 1-6, trust me.The end of what, Nick Mongoloid? Your gratuitous trolling?

Blurch
10-19-2006, 03:27 PM
When is Suckpepper coming back. I need the laughs:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
10-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Why your using ronnie and saban the dolphins will lose ronnie might have a good game still will lose though, jennings and driver will be catching everything, favre will tear the dolphins dbs up

Could be worse...

We could have the 49ers D... :lol:

Over 32 points/game... :eek:

Tool. :shakeno:

Millertime49
10-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Ya your right the niners do have a crappy defense, and ill admit it, but there offense is way better then the dolphins and the niners are actually have 2 wins and will have more then the dolphins by the end of the season. DIdnt you think the dolphins were going to be in the playoffs this year.

GoBills24
10-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Well, I begged on this board last week for the Dolphins to cover the 5 points, and they did.

So....

Phins, please come within 4 of the Packers...

Thanks!

:D

Nick Mangold
10-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Ya your right the niners do have a crappy defense, and ill admit it, but there offense is way better then the dolphins and the niners are actually have 2 wins and will have more then the dolphins by the end of the season. DIdnt you think the dolphins were going to be in the playoffs this year.

wow!! :eek:

they do have more wins than the fins!! :sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
10-19-2006, 06:07 PM
wow!! :eek:

they do have more wins than the fins!! :sidelol:

1. That'll change by season's end.

2. They also lost by more in 1 of their games than the total number of points the 'Phins have lost by in all 5 of their losses... (41 point loss to KC vs. 36 point in losses to all teams the 'Phins have played...)

The 9ers defense isn't bad... It's just that teams playing the 9ers score more than Ron Jeremy ever did... :sidelol: