PDA

View Full Version : Who watches Criminal Minds?

Blade
10-18-2006, 10:55 PM
Did anyone else catch last nights show? The ending was insane. What do people think of what Elle did? I think she should be suspended for not following directions and puttin her team in danger and costing the team a chance to arrest the guy.

IMO, ever since Elle got shot, she has been ruinin the show. I just dont like the direction the show is goin with Elle. What are you guys thoughts on it?

Jt0323
10-18-2006, 10:57 PM
love the show! i got pissed...she blew the cover...she should of stuck with the plan...and i did not see the ending coming...also can anyone fill me in on the season premiere? i missed it and im lost

Blade
10-18-2006, 10:58 PM
love the show! i got pissed...she blew the cover...she should of stuck with the plan...and i did not see the ending coming...also can anyone fill me in on the season premiere? i missed it and im lost

yea, the ending caught me be surprise. did u watch the season finale of last season?

LouPhinFan
10-19-2006, 12:35 AM
I haven't seen the episode yet, but I taped it. Its my favorite crime show on TV. Way better than CSI. I have a masters in Criminal Justice and have studied serial murder, serial rapists, mass murder, etc. The profiles they create for the "unsubs" they're hunting are pretty much spot on. They just "Hollywood" it up for drama.

Mandy Patakin is an excellent actor, I really like him in this show, but everytime I see him I keep expecting to hear:
My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father prepare to die!
:D

LouPhinFan
11-16-2006, 01:12 AM
Well it looks like they replaced Elle. I wonder why they ditched her character?

Blade
11-16-2006, 03:22 AM
Well it looks like they replaced Elle. I wonder why they ditched her character?

Yea, I saw that. Still havent heards why Elle was givin the boot.