PDA

View Full Version : Myspace is the devil!

Majpain
10-19-2006, 12:35 AM
I just spent the past hour looking at my friends myspace from when I lived in Minnesota about 5-6 years ago. I havent seen them for that long and to see how they changed really got... Wll depressed. I have moved about 7-8 times so I don't kow if you can relate with that but it sucks. Man but it took me back to memory lane.

Mike13
10-19-2006, 12:36 AM
As I told Brit, Myspace is pure evil.

King Felix
10-19-2006, 12:40 AM
if evil means, hookin up with hot chicks then yes. its pure evil

TexasFish20
10-19-2006, 12:41 AM

:yeahthat:

Mike13
10-19-2006, 12:41 AM

Those hot chicks could be guys in disguise.

Majpain
10-19-2006, 12:45 AM
well not that part. Just reading about people I use to know.

Timmy54
10-19-2006, 09:31 AM
i have never used myspace, how can i find me some hotties on there??

mor911
10-19-2006, 09:37 AM
You know, of all of the people on myspace... Some of which are friends of mine, I've never once heard a true story of someone meating/hooking up with a "hot chick" from myspace.

As far as The Mor's concerned, myspace is for attention needy girls who don't want to actually do anything with you, they just want a million "Thanks for the add" or "You're so fly ma" comments. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

On top of that, the stupid system is designed so you can't seperate you friends... It's almost like they designed it to catch guys cheating. If you got two beautiful lady companions, they both use crapspace, they're gonna find out about each other unless you lie and say you don't use it. And because of their oh so easy search feature and the ability for other people to find you on your friend's "friends list", your as good as caught.

I agree with Maj for different reasons. Myspace is the devil :lol:

Stitches
10-19-2006, 09:44 AM
You know, of all of the people on myspace... Some of which are friends of mine, I've never once heard a true story of someone meating/hooking up with a "hot chick" from myspace.

As far as The Mor's concerned, myspace is for attention needy girls who don't want to actually do anything with you, they just want a million "Thanks for the add" or "You're so fly ma" comments. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

On top of that, the stupid system is designed so you can't seperate you friends... It's almost like they designed it to catch guys cheating. If you got two beautiful lady companions, they both use crapspace, they're gonna find out about each other unless you lie and say you don't use it. And because of their oh so easy search feature and the ability for other people to find you on your friend's "friends list", your as good as caught.

I agree with Maj for different reasons. Myspace is the devil :lol:

There are a lot of funny and interesting blogs on there, which is why I spend any amount of my time on there. It's just something to read to pass the time, and usually worth a laugh.

Timmy54
10-19-2006, 09:58 AM
i just had to check out myspace! what a joke, it is stupid. i want to see proof you guys have found some hottie on there. i was on 10 mins and saw more private 1 on 1 adds than anything else. down with myspace, glad i am not a user.

Stitches
10-19-2006, 10:00 AM
i just had to check out myspace! what a joke, it is stupid. i want to see proof you guys have found some hottie on there. i was on 10 mins and saw more private 1 on 1 adds than anything else. down with myspace, glad i am not a user.

I never said I found a hottie on there.

mor911
10-19-2006, 10:05 AM
My friends will all show you 10, 20, 30 hell 100 hot (really freakin hott) girls on their "friends" list. But NONE of my friends (most of which do have some sort of game to actually get a real girl) have ever actually done anything with them....

And let's dabble in the friends list shall we? It's a stupid popularity contest to try and prove to the world that people like you... The average myspace user has what? 100-1000 people in their friends list. Usually, they only know less than 10% of those poeple. People add "friends" and remove em like it's nothing...
Then they sent out spam and chain bulletins... Why??? Because they don't have a real life, so they get a myspace life.

Get a real life people... Play World of Warcraft :lol:

:mor911:

Stitches
10-19-2006, 10:07 AM
My friends will all show you 10, 20, 30 hell 100 hot (really freakin hott) girls on their "friends" list. But NONE of my friends (most of which do have some sort of game to actually get a real girl) have ever actually done anything with them....

And let's dabble in the friends list shall we? It's a stupid popularity contest to try and prove to the world that people like you... The average myspace user has what? 100-1000 people in their friends list. Usually, they only know less than 10% of those poeple. People add "friends" and remove em like it's nothing...
Then they sent out spam and chain bulletins... Why??? Because they don't have a real life, so they get a myspace life.

WoW :D

greatwade
10-19-2006, 10:41 AM
I have one friend. And I think he/she/it is locked up.

Eop05
10-19-2006, 10:48 AM

How does one kill one that has no life?

haha, south park reference.

Anyway, I totally agree with your Myspace rant.

Motion
10-19-2006, 10:50 AM
I have a space and I'm definitely with the Mor, just causes flak from the ladies.