PDA

View Full Version : What a sick, twisted idiot.

Pagan
10-19-2006, 01:02 PM
GAL-PAL GUMBO

October 19, 2006 -- A New Orleans man, who won national attention for his refusal to leave before Hurricane Katrina destroyed the city, committed suicide there this week - after savagely butchering and cooking the girlfriend who gave him shelter during the storm.

Zachery Bowen left a suicide note before he jumped off the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel on Tuesday night - and that led police to the gruesome apartment, above a voodoo shop, that he shared with Adrian "Addie" Hall.

In the kitchen, they found Hall's charred head in a pot on the stove, her legs and feet baked in the oven and the rest of her body in a trash bag in the refrigerator, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reported yesterday.

Bowen's note claimed he killed Hall on Oct. 5 by strangling her in the bathroom.

But as recently as Sunday, Bowen was "all jolly, talking about the trip he was going to take" to Cozumel, Mexico, or some other resort island, according to a customer at a New Orleans bar where he worked, the newspaper said.

It was a bizarre twist for the couple who said they fell in love on the night that Katrina struck and Hall allowed Bowen to share her apartment and wait out the storm.

Bowen and Hall, in their mid-20s, won post-Katrina national media attention after they refused orders to leave the devastated city.

"The best thing we can do is get our area going again," Bowen was quoted as saying.

In one widely reported account, Hall ensured that police would regularly patrol their neighborhood by flashing her bare breasts at passing police cars.

Bowen, originally from Los Angeles, was hired at the same bar where Hall worked, because he was good looking and "eye candy for the ladies," according to the owner.

But the couple went into a downward spiral, particularly after Hall, who was also a bartender, found out Bowen was cheating on her.

After settling in a new apartment Oct. 1, they had a bitter argument over whose name would appear on the lease, their landlord, Leo Watermeier, told the Times-Picayune.

"I'm totally messed up now. She's trying to kick me out of our apartment," Watermeier quoted him as saying Oct. 5.

Hall was never seen again.

On Tuesday night, Bowen's final moments were caught on surveillance cameras.

They showed him walking back and forth to the ledge of an upper floor of the hotel before he took the fatal plunge. His body was found on the roof of a parking garage, with his five-page suicide note in his pocket.

Nappy Roots
10-19-2006, 01:14 PM
wow what the ****

greatwade
10-19-2006, 01:20 PM
link?

Timmy54
10-19-2006, 01:26 PM
what in the heck!!

Amars
10-19-2006, 01:30 PM
Damn

Stitches
10-19-2006, 01:37 PM
That's ****ing crazy.

Motion
10-19-2006, 01:39 PM
Heard about this on the radio this morning. Some sick people out there.

Pagan
10-19-2006, 01:40 PM
link?
Gal Pal Gumbo (http://www.nypost.com/seven/10192006/news/nationalnews/gal_pal_gumbo_nationalnews_andy_soltis.htm)

greatwade
10-19-2006, 01:41 PM
sick indeed. But get off your soap boxes kids. Who here hasn't eaten their g/f ? You motorboating summinabiatches!

/too soon?

dreday
10-19-2006, 01:41 PM
Saw this on Cnn.com yesterday.Thats wild.

greatwade
10-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Gal Pal Gumbo (http://www.nypost.com/seven/10192006/news/nationalnews/gal_pal_gumbo_nationalnews_andy_soltis.htm)

thanks pagan. I was going to say, that is one tasteless(or ty) headline.

Pagan
10-19-2006, 01:43 PM
sick indeed. But get off your soap boxes kids. Who hear hasn't eaten their g/f ? You motorboating summinabiatches!

/too soon?
You're a disgusting, sick, callous, unfeeling, heinous individual Wade. :shakeno:

No wonder I like you. :tongue:

Blade
10-19-2006, 01:44 PM
sick indeed. But get off your soap boxes kids. Who hear hasn't eaten their g/f ? You motorboating summinabiatches!

/too soon?

LOL, that funny! But that guy is sick...

Timmy54
10-19-2006, 01:50 PM
i am wondering if the gumbo tasted fishy??

Nappy Roots
10-19-2006, 02:08 PM
sick indeed. But get off your soap boxes kids. Who here hasn't eaten their g/f ? You motorboating summinabiatches!

/too soon?

hahaha!

too soon?

ahahahha

Silverphin
10-19-2006, 02:19 PM
......The ****?!

305TillIDie
10-19-2006, 02:32 PM
helllll naw

:jawdrop:

lazareth
10-19-2006, 03:33 PM
did the police find an empty bottle of chianti in the apartment?

yes, wade...waaay to soon

now i gotta finish the rest of work with yellowed underpants :oldman:

retired opfinistic
10-19-2006, 03:51 PM
In the kitchen, they found Hall's charred head in a pot on the stove, her legs and feet baked in the oven and the rest of her body in a trash bag in the refrigerator, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reported yesterday.
:lol:

Sorry, she's a pot head, right?

Silverphin
10-19-2006, 04:42 PM

:dotdot:

unluckyluciano
10-19-2006, 04:42 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FinaciousOne
10-19-2006, 08:04 PM
I read about the same story from a different source:

DNC Press Release

October 19, 2006 -- A New Orleans man, who won national attention for his refusal to leave before President Bush allowed Hurricane Katrina to destroy the city, committed suicide there this week - after savagely butchering and cooking the girlfriend, who gave him shelter during the storm, because President Bush never sent any food.

They showed him walking back and forth to the ledge of an upper floor of the hotel before he took the fatal plunge when President Bush pushed him. His body was found on the roof of a parking garage, with his five-page suicide note, that President Bush wrote, in his pocket.

Clearly it was all Bush's fault.

cnc66
10-19-2006, 08:14 PM

/too soon?

yea, but that's like redwings...

finfan01
10-19-2006, 08:54 PM
:nono:

retired opfinistic
10-20-2006, 09:36 AM
:dotdot:

alright! no-one has ever accused me of having good taste. :(