PDA

View Full Version : EBMisfit.....where are you?

retired opfinistic
10-20-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey EB, we are all worried about you here in the Depths! If you're out there and all is well drop us a line...or a PM! I hope your not posting due to the Fins abysmal season, and not due to health reasons. Let us know what's up, bro. Hell, even B-Lo misses you!

like2god
10-20-2006, 02:45 PM
:yeahthat:

Hope you are healthy and all is well EBM. The depths isn't the same without you bro.

:cooldude:

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 05:05 PM

Hope you are healthy and all is well EBM. The depths isn't the same without you bro.

Hope all is well, fellow Troll Hunter.:D

finsrclowns
10-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Leave EMBmissh!t alone. She'll be back once her library privileges are reinstated.:lol: If you are really worried, just go down to the local streetcorner and wave a twenty, she'll be there shortly.:lol:

finfan01
10-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Leave EMBmissh!t alone. She'll be back once her library privileges are reinstated.:lol: If you are really worried, just go down to the local streetcorner and wave a twenty, she'll be there shortly.:lol:

:shakeno:

finsrclowns
10-20-2006, 05:28 PM

:yes:

:lol:

like2god
10-20-2006, 05:30 PM
:yes:

Don't be a dick, the guy had some health problems a few months ago. :shakeno:

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 05:35 PM

He can't help it.

Wonder how he would feel it it was someone he new?

finfan01
10-20-2006, 05:39 PM
He can't help it.

Wonder how he would feel it it was someone he new?

Jeez....no kidding.:shakeno:

Colorado Dolfan
10-20-2006, 06:37 PM

..|.,

Mike13
10-20-2006, 06:43 PM
Don't be a dick

He is the epidemy of the phrase "You are what you eat." I don't think he can help it.

TotoreMexico
10-20-2006, 07:01 PM

Another stupid post.:shakeno:

anditsgood
10-20-2006, 07:29 PM
We all miss you miss fit

hope you ran away with your lover and not some serious health problems

Capt. Dick
10-20-2006, 08:07 PM
We all miss you miss fit

hope you ran away with your lover and not some serious health problems

As opposed to you who ran away with your lover and DEVELOPED serious health problems? Namely, worms, tics and fleas.

I too hope EB is ok.

finsrclowns
10-20-2006, 08:54 PM

Fallen arches?:lol:

BwanaZulia
10-21-2006, 06:32 AM
Where is Marino1983?

That is another classic poster.

BZ

retired opfinistic
10-21-2006, 09:27 AM
finsr: Chuck you Farley!

i remember when you went missing for a while due to that ferret getting lodged in your lower intestine.

ThePats
10-21-2006, 10:20 AM
EBM found his wife getting head and having a monster orgy thanks to the mail man. I worned that son of a *****. I warned him.

retired opfinistic
10-21-2006, 10:50 AM
EBM found his wife getting head and having a monster orgy thanks to the mail man. I worned that son of a *****. I warned him.:shakeno:

Sorry EB this thread wasn't meant to turn into the turd-festival it has become.

Mike13
10-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Where is Marino1983?

He posts on Phinzmania.com now.

ThePats
10-21-2006, 11:25 PM

Sorry EB this thread wasn't meant to turn into the turd-festival it has become.
Who are you talking to? I thought EB was gone because he is an unloyal fan plus his ex is being ****ed at this very moment....

BY ME. :evil:

finfan01
10-21-2006, 11:35 PM
Who are you talking to? I thought EB was gone because he is an unloyal fan plus his ex is being ****ed at this very moment....

Ouch....low blow..............:shakeno:

Colorado Dolfan
10-22-2006, 12:10 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but BGoF isn't his ex... :shakeno:

You got suckered into gay sex again... :sidelol:

I've heard that happens to Pats' fans a lot... :tongue:

Tool.

EBMisfit
10-22-2006, 11:42 AM
Hey EB, we are all worried about you here in the Depths! If you're out there and all is well drop us a line...or a PM! I hope your not posting due to the Fins abysmal season, and not due to health reasons. Let us know what's up, bro. Hell, even B-Lo misses you!Not sick, just tired. Past 5 weeks, I've worked 62, 55, 47, 64 and 65 hours. On top of that, my aunt died, I moved (just a couple apartments over, but this one is bigger and, unfortunately, more expensive:mad:), my wife forgot to tell our DSL provider that we were going to move which means no service for a couple of days afterwards, then I found out that mouse (cord probably got bent wrong) was malfunctioning and it took me a couple of more days to find the time to buy a new one, add to that the computer two or three days later going on the fritz (I'm guessing a virus) which somehow made loading the W2K setup disk go reallllllllllllllllllllllllly sllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllowly the first couple of times I used the recovery routine (took me six tries in all to get it to finally work again, fortunately, the last four times, it took a lot less time to load all the extra junk the setup disk loads just in case the user needs it). Until he hires another person or persons to work 1st shift (on days he schedules only one person, which is currently three times a week, I stay a few hours extra so they can make sure everything's fairly well caught up) or gets someone else to cover graveyard shift so I can get a couple of days off, that's pretty much going to continue like that. The hard part, however, hasn't been so much the number of hours, it's been a combination of staying longer than I thought I was going to or coming in on days I thought I was going to have off (especially with little or no prior notice). Even so, my participation in the forum is probably going to be a bit limited for awhile. As for me not being here because of the Dolphin's record, perish the thought. That'll never, ever, ever, and I repeat, ever happen. I don't care if they're 16-0 or 0-16, they're still my team.

EBMisfit
10-22-2006, 11:50 AM

Sorry EB this thread wasn't meant to turn into the turd-festival it has become.Eh, no need to go apologizing just because ThePathetics can't keep from braying like the (insert synonym for "donkey" here) that he/it/she is.

retired opfinistic
10-22-2006, 11:56 AM
sorry about your aunt:( , but glad too hear from you!:D

EBMisfit
10-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Where is Marino1983?

That is another classic poster.

BZWhat about him?

It's about me, man, it's all about ME!

And don't you forget it!:goof:

TotoreMexico
10-22-2006, 12:31 PM
EB! good to know you're doing well, sorry to hear about your aunt

retired opfinistic
10-22-2006, 12:40 PM
EB! good to know you're doing well, sorry to hear about your auntToto!!!! EB's back, back again. EB's back, tell a friend.

EBMisfit
10-22-2006, 01:04 PM
the guy had some health problems a few months ago. :shakeno:Thankfully, my problems differ from Jillsrlosers' in two ways: first, his/her/its are of the mental health variety, and second, I'm expected to make a full recovery, whereas doctors have all but given up any hope for him/it/her.

like2god
10-22-2006, 01:54 PM
Thankfully, my problems differ from Jillsrlosers' in two ways: first, his/her/its are of the mental health variety, and second, I'm expected to make a full recovery, whereas doctors have all but given up any hope for him/it/her.
Welcome back sir, it wasn't the same without you. :www: :welcome: :wink:

Glad to know that you are ok, you had us worried for a while. I'm very sorry to hear about your aunt EBM, my prayers and wishes go out to you my friend.

Mike

Colorado Dolfan
10-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Welcome back, EB! Your wit and wisdom has been missed. :cooldude:

TotoreMexico
10-22-2006, 02:47 PM
Toto!!!! EB's back, back again. EB's back, tell a friend.

:driveby:

finsrclowns
10-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Not sick, just tired. Past 5 weeks, I've worked 62, 55, 47, 64 and 65 hours.

Wow that is impressive! I hope you made them all wear condoms.:lol:

ThePats
10-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Not sick, just tired. Past 5 weeks, I've worked 62, 55, 47, 64 and 65 hours. On top of that, my aunt died, I moved (just a couple apartments over, but this one is bigger and, unfortunately, more expensive:mad:), my wife forgot to tell our DSL provider that we were going to move which means no service for a couple of days afterwards, then I found out that mouse (cord probably got bent wrong) was malfunctioning and it took me a couple of more days to find the time to buy a new one, add to that the computer two or three days later going on the fritz (I'm guessing a virus) which somehow made loading the W2K setup disk go reallllllllllllllllllllllllly sllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllowly the first couple of times I used the recovery routine (took me six tries in all to get it to finally work again, fortunately, the last four times, it took a lot less time to load all the extra junk the setup disk loads just in case the user needs it). Until he hires another person or persons to work 1st shift (on days he schedules only one person, which is currently three times a week, I stay a few hours extra so they can make sure everything's fairly well caught up) or gets someone else to cover graveyard shift so I can get a couple of days off, that's pretty much going to continue like that. The hard part, however, hasn't been so much the number of hours, it's been a combination of staying longer than I thought I was going to or coming in on days I thought I was going to have off (especially with little or no prior notice). Even so, my participation in the forum is probably going to be a bit limited for awhile. As for me not being here because of the Dolphin's record, perish the thought. That'll never, ever, ever, and I repeat, ever happen. I don't care if they're 16-0 or 0-16, they're still my team.
What a bunch of ****ing excuses. :lol:

DolfanTom
10-22-2006, 06:07 PM
What a bunch of ****ing excuses. :lol:Way to make fun of the guy's aunt dying human-piece-of-feces!

And I know this may be of some surprise for you, but many of us actually work for a living, while you enjoy your montly government hand-out each month. You wouldn't understand about putting in a hard day's work, as you haven't left your parents' basement in 15 years, mooching off their hard work.

Waty to go loser!

You think this guy is really scared of troll-idiots like you??? :sidelol:

DolfanTom
10-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Wow that is impressive! I hope you made them all wear condoms.:lol:Dude, he wasn't talking about your mother's means of supporting your *** the past 20 years :whip2: :spank: - he was talking about a REAL job. I know you wouldn't understand.

Kinzua
10-22-2006, 07:24 PM
Ah, all is right with the world ...

EB isn't comatose, terminal or dead already ...

and the Carp are still maintaining their claim to the AFCE cellar despite the Bills' best efforts!!!

:nana:

Colorado Dolfan
10-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Ah, all is right with the world ...

EB isn't comatose, terminal or dead already ...

and the Carp are still maintaining their claim to the AFCE cellar despite the Bills' best efforts!!!

:nana:

Rude...:shakeno:

But disturbingly funny...:eek:

icephinfan
10-22-2006, 09:02 PM
EBM welcome back brotha, sorry to hear of the loss.:(

B-lo
10-23-2006, 08:22 AM
EB, Hell no I don't miss you!:lol: But I am glad your not seriously sick, even the worst people don't wish that on anybody, I hope. Take as much time as you need , It's nice around here w/out you! :lol: Glad to hear It's not your health...................... as#hole!!!!!::D

BwanaZulia
10-23-2006, 08:25 AM
What about him?

It's about me, man, it's all about ME!

And don't you forget it!:goof:

Oh I get it.

I also give you credit for coming back now.

Enjoy the ride.

BZ

retired opfinistic
10-23-2006, 09:20 AM
EB, Hell no I don't miss you!:lol: But I am glad your not seriously sick, even the worst people don't wish that on anybody, I hope. Take as much time as you need , It's nice around here w/out you! :lol: Glad to hear It's not your health...................... as#hole!!!!!::Di bet he's touched.

finsrclowns
10-23-2006, 09:40 AM
EB, Hell no I don't miss you!:lol: But I am glad your not seriously sick, even the worst people don't wish that on anybody, I hope. Take as much time as you need , It's nice around here w/out you! :lol: Glad to hear It's not your health...................... as#hole!!!!!::D

Sadly she is, just not physically.:lol:

retired opfinistic
10-23-2006, 09:50 AM
Sadly she is, just not physically.:lol:did you win the 'wet onion fart' contest this weekend?

like2god
02-08-2007, 06:32 PM
:hmmm:

Kinzua
02-08-2007, 08:16 PM
This must be the "I'm seriously bored so I'll revive old threads" day! :lol:

like2god
02-08-2007, 09:06 PM
This must be the "I'm seriously bored so I'll revive old threads" day! :lol:

Hey, this is the only thread that I bumped. :lol:

The Depths misses your presence EBM. :cooldude:

icephinfan
02-09-2007, 06:19 AM
Hope all is well EBM.:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 09:45 AM
EBM-------where are you?

finsrclowns
02-09-2007, 03:45 PM
EBM-------where are you?

You've checked under the tables at the local taverns I assume?:lol:

Mike13
02-09-2007, 04:04 PM
What a bunch of ****ing excuses. :lol:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/report.php?p=1061401512)

Haven't seen this ******* around either.

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 05:45 PM
You've checked under the tables at the local taverns I assume?:lol:
yup, found yo sister, yo mama, and yo false teeth, but no EB!:lol:

finsrclowns
02-09-2007, 08:41 PM
yup, found yo sister, yo mama, and yo false teeth, but no EB!:lol:

Was she wearing a bib and a straight jacket? If so, YOU FOUND EB! That was probably her with her senior citizen date- EB brags that she likes to take her teeth out so she can win the "I can bite my eye ball" bet.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-11-2007, 03:11 AM
Was she wearing a bib and a straight jacket? If so, YOU FOUND EB! That was probably her with her senior citizen date- EB brags that she likes to take her teeth out so she can win the "I can bite my eye ball" bet.:lol:
:eek: WTF? :lol: