PDA

View Full Version : Why has nobody mentioned....

WPBtoRNOFinFan
10-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Chris Leak as a project player, he should be availible 2nd or 3rd round.

DonShula84
10-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Chris Leak as a project player, he should be availible 2nd or 3rd round.

He'll be available a lot later than that. I believe he is a 2nd day pick

SoFloDolFan
10-20-2006, 08:03 PM
He'll be available a lot later than that. I believe he is a 2nd day pick

Are you kidding? There's no way that guy will get past the first day. I'm not a Florida fan and even I know that.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-20-2006, 08:04 PM
Are you kidding? There's no way that guy will get past the first day.
oh yes there is. he's an AWFUL prospect. too short, too small, can't take a hit, makes awul decisions under pressure, doesn't have good foot speed....if he's drafted on the first day it's because someone wants to be fired.

Breed
10-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Are you kidding? There's no way that guy will get past the first day. I'm not a Florida fan and even I know that.

How many quarterbacks 6'0 or under have gone in the 1st day over the past 5 years? Leak is probably closer to 5'11, that right there should put him past the 1st day.

DonShula84
10-20-2006, 08:09 PM

I'd rethink what you know then. Him dropping out of day 1 is extremely possible if not likely.

whatsburning
10-20-2006, 08:17 PM
How many more project players should we get??

PhinSoldia
10-20-2006, 08:28 PM
How many more project players should we get??

my thoughts exactly

SCall13
10-20-2006, 08:33 PM

Leak will not be picked on the first day. No way. He is a good passer (not a great passer) he doesn't react well under pressure, he is not mobile and is definetly slow for the NFL game. His arm strength is ok - nothing to brag about. And, like someone else already mentioned, he is afraid to take a hit. He will go somewhere around the 4th, maybe 5th round. If he goes as high as the 3rd I'll be surprised.

Prakk
10-20-2006, 08:40 PM
How many more project players should we get??How many of our "project" players still qualify as "projects?" Probably Marcus Vick. He's probably going to make it.

PhinSoldia
10-20-2006, 11:13 PM
How many of our "project" players still qualify as "projects?" Probably Marcus Vick. He's probably going to make it.

Vick, Alabi, Harris(who is gone) Toledo, Evans...Roth, Hagan.Vickerson...

now culpepper. Harrington...goodman....and even will allen is showing a vast incompetancy at the CB position

Crowder52
10-21-2006, 01:00 AM
oh yes there is. he's an AWFUL prospect. too short, too small, can't take a hit, makes awul decisions under pressure, doesn't have good foot speed....if he's drafted on the first day it's because someone wants to be fired.

Been a Gator fan for life and this is the best summary I've seen made in this thread.

Noodle Arm
10-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Drafting Leak = Brock Berlin: The Sequel

SQuinn17
10-21-2006, 09:24 AM
chris leak? the same chris leak that they take out out whenever they're in the red zone chris leak.....no thanks

adamprez2003
10-21-2006, 10:10 AM
i dont think leak even gets drafted. maybe a free agent pickup

Majpain
10-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Lol sorry I dont want a QB that will choke.

Prakk
10-21-2006, 12:49 PM
"Vickerson..."I guess my point is it's a little late for some players to still be "projects", they should be developing. They should be contributing to wins and they're not. Vickerson, still a project I would think. Vick? I am so behind that guy. I want him to be the star in this league his brother pretends to be.

Stitches
10-21-2006, 04:01 PM
I guess my point is it's a little late for some players to still be "projects", they should be developing. They should be contributing to wins and they're not. Vickerson, still a project I would think. Vick? I am so behind that guy. I want him to be the star in this league his brother pretends to be.

It's only like Vickerson's second year, not to mention he missed hsi entire first year because of injury. There's nothing wrong with him still being a project, he at least showed enough to make the team this year. That is progress.

Daunt8TDChris84
10-21-2006, 04:33 PM

yes hes a stud qb :rolleyes:

Daunt8TDChris84
10-21-2006, 04:34 PM
god marcus vick has way more talent than leak at qb.

retarmyfinfan
10-21-2006, 04:45 PM

That's what they said about Omar Jacobs. Marcus Vick is better then Leak.