PDA

View Full Version : girls are confusing

Straztheman
10-20-2006, 08:19 PM
So this girl that i went to homecoming with and that i waas going out w/ dumped me yesterday during school. Well actually she told one of my friends to tell me. And then he didnt want to hurt my feeling so he told my friend nick. and we had a HUGE football game so thankfully nick waited till after the game to tel me that she dumped me. (i had 2 ints again!) and when i called her shes like i dont know i mean it would feel weird if we went out now i just liked being frineds. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Y R GIRLS SO CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

d-day
10-20-2006, 08:26 PM
So this girl that i went to homecoming with and that i waas going out w/ dumped me yesterday during school. Well actually she told one of my friends to tell me. And then he didnt want to hurt my feeling so he told my friend nick. and we had a HUGE football game so thankfully nick waited till after the game to tel me that she dumped me. (i had 2 ints again!) and when i called her shes like i dont know i mean it would feel weird if we went out now i just liked being frineds. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Y R GIRLS SO CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

bust open your piggy bank, grab a bunch of change and ask your folks for a ride over to the nearest social - buy a big glass of chocolate milk, not the little one but the big one - if you don't have enough money, ask for a tab or a pepsi free - chug it, wipe your mouth and go up to the cutest girl - tell her you're her density... i mean destiny - it works! - i've seen it done...

Majpain
10-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Dont sweat it. Plenty of girls to choose from.

Mike13
10-20-2006, 08:28 PM
True women are confusing, I never thought much of it.
So how long were you going down on her, I mean going out with her?

Straztheman
10-20-2006, 08:30 PM
So how long were you going down on her, I mean going out with her?

4 days and she just randomly decided to dump me :shakeno:

Straztheman
10-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Dont sweat it. Plenty of girls to choose from.

ya i guess your right but i mean this just ticked me off when she was all over me to go ot homecoming with her and then after 4 days of going out she said she liked it as friends.

Straztheman
10-20-2006, 08:41 PM
umm wat do u think is soo funny?

NJFINSFAN1
10-20-2006, 08:43 PM
umm wat do u think is soo funny?

your only 14, it gets worse!:wink:

Noodle Arm
10-20-2006, 08:44 PM
bust open your piggy bank, grab a bunch of change and ask your folks for a ride over to the nearest social - buy a big glass of chocolate milk, not the little one but the big one - if you don't have enough money, ask for a tab or a pepsi free - chug it, wipe your mouth and go up to the cutest girl - tell her you're her density... i mean destiny - it works! - i've seen it done...

He might be better off just telling her to "make like a tree and get out of here!"

SCall13
10-20-2006, 08:48 PM

LMAO!! I saw it work before too! What a coincedence! :lol: "My density has popped me to you" Works every time.

SCall13
10-20-2006, 08:50 PM
So how long were you going down on her, I mean going out with
her?

I think we may get to the BOTTOM of this.

Mike13
10-20-2006, 08:51 PM
4 days and she just randomly decided to dump me :shakeno:

Life goes on, they're are plenty of fish in the sea. Just make sure they are not the psycho chicks, I've made that mistake, twice.

Silverphin
10-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Girls ARE confusing. The problem with a girl is, when you have one figured out, another throws you a curve. Don't worry about it. If she had any decency, she would of told you to your face.

FinSinceBirth
10-20-2006, 09:21 PM

You won't believe it, but I was actually told the answer to this today. It's their perogative to be confusing. They just like messing with our minds. But if this chick can't see what's good for her then move on. Believe me, there will be plenty of girls that come and go throughout your life. Eventually one will come along who sees all the good things you have to offer and you'll be happy.

FinSinceBirth
10-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Life goes on, they're are plenty of fish in the sea. Just make sure they are not the psycho chicks, I've made that mistake, twice.

My last girlfriend was a bit crazy, they're not fun.

miamikid92
10-20-2006, 09:26 PM
didnt i warn ya about the "i only said no because everyone was bugging me" in the last thread

BritP
10-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Girls are notoriously fickle. End of Story.

NJFINSFAN1
10-20-2006, 09:31 PM
Girls are notoriously fickle. End of Story.

Stop confusing him!!!:tantrum:

BritP
10-20-2006, 09:46 PM

Tis true NJ and you know it. Girls never know what they want unless they can't have it, then they know that they want it. :eek:

Majpain
10-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Relationships are overated at that age anyways.

FinSinceBirth
10-20-2006, 09:49 PM

It's true isn't it? :confused:

Muck
10-20-2006, 09:52 PM
What were you doing in that tree, George??

What Lorraine. What.

BritP
10-20-2006, 09:56 PM
It's true isn't it? :confused:

You know it!

Of course, we women, find men just as confusing, but girls are fickle, they (girls) change their minds all the time.

Just pretend like you really aren't interested anymore and she will be confused as to why you don't like her anymore and want you back.

Majpain
10-20-2006, 10:00 PM
You know it!

Of course, we women, find men just as confusing, but girls are fickle, they (girls) change their minds all the time.

Just pretend like you really aren't interested anymore and she will be confused as to why you don't like her anymore and want you back.

Should I be writing this down? :lol:

BritP
10-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Should I be writing this down? :lol:

Why of course - :lol:

actually I suck at relationships...but I am a keen observer.

Mike13
10-20-2006, 10:03 PM
My last girlfriend was a bit crazy, they're not fun.

No they are not.

Majpain
10-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Why of course - :lol:

actually I suck at relationships...but I am a keen observer.

I dont see that. You just havent found the right guy:wink:. Which is crazy.

Stitches
10-20-2006, 10:09 PM
I dont see that. You just havent found the right guy:wink:. Which is crazy.

She hasn't found the right guy, because she is 18. There is so much in store for almost everyone still at that age.

FinSinceBirth
10-20-2006, 10:15 PM
You know it!

I know what you mean. I asked my girlfriend tonight "Why are all you women so fickle and confusing?". Her answer "It's our perogative" :tantrum:

BritP
10-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Back on topic....not me, but our dear friend here who was dumped by a fickle girl who doesn't recognize what a fine guy this doooode here for what he is, which is a good guy!

Majpain
10-20-2006, 10:17 PM
She hasn't found the right guy, because she is 18. There is so much in store for almost everyone still at that age.

SHhhhhhhhhhhh

Mike13
10-20-2006, 10:19 PM
SHhhhhhhhhhhh

You are too young for her anyway, you are a minor.

FinSinceBirth
10-20-2006, 10:21 PM
No they are not.

I dated this crazy chick for two years, she never ever cried in the two years. She "dumps" me, and then the next day gets me a rose and cried nonstop. I was like :confused: .

MNFINFAN
10-20-2006, 10:24 PM
Dude at 14 you shouldn't have a girlfriend anyway to be dumped by....

You should have half a dozen to keep on a string, I mean seriously what is a girlfriend really worth until you are able to think about relationships and permanency. Your age and through mid 20s you all should be just enjoying life, and not worried over if he or she likes you. You will get your chance to have that babe for your life, now you should be sampling to see what flavour you like best.

Majpain
10-20-2006, 10:27 PM
You are too young for her anyway, you are a minor.

:boohoo:

Straz I'm having girl problems to. Never ever believe what their friends say they twist everything around. Bascially im in the dog house, which is not a good thing.

Mike13
10-20-2006, 11:05 PM
I dated this crazy chick for two years, she never ever cried in the two years. She "dumps" me, and then the next day gets me a rose and cried nonstop. I was like :confused: .

I dated this chick for about a month my freshman year, I knew it was time for me to break it off when she carved my name into her arm.

Majpain
10-21-2006, 01:06 AM
I dated this chick for about a month my freshman year, I knew it was time for me to break it off when she carved my name into her arm.

:lol:

Amars
10-21-2006, 01:08 AM
your only 14, it gets worse!:wink:

Aint that the truth.

Wait till you find out that she been whoring around with your friend. Ahh the good ole days of high school and college. There should be some kind of law that you shouldnt have a relationship because everyone cheats.

Phinz4Life
10-21-2006, 01:30 AM
If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son.
I got 99 problems...but a @#@$! aint one.

:D

All that aside, you're 14 bro, welcome to life, welcome to crazy women, it's only just begun. It's all downhill from here.

Edit: Didn't mean to type the b-word in originally. It's Friday night, and you know...I'm not exactly sober.

305TillIDie
10-21-2006, 01:34 AM
If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son.
I got 99 problems...but a @#@$! aint one.

:D

All that aside, you're 14 bro, welcome to life, welcome to crazy women, it's only just begun. It's all downhill from here.

Edit: Didn't mean to type the b-word in originally. It's Friday night, and you know...I'm not exactly sober.greatest.rap.line.ever. :yes:

Muck
10-21-2006, 10:20 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a stalker. :bob:

Just make sure you live in a gated community with security guards.

On the plus side, they leave the best phone messages. Your friends will be so jealous.

Den54
10-21-2006, 10:26 AM

She was giving you the green light to hit it again, duh!:D

retired opfinistic
10-21-2006, 10:57 AM
I'm 36, married twice, and I can tell you Straz: It doesn't get better!!! Understanding women is impossible!

Mike13
10-21-2006, 02:22 PM

Wait till you wind up dating a crazy *****.

BritP
10-21-2006, 04:25 PM
You haven't lived until you've had a stalker. :bob:

Just make sure you live in a gated community with security guards.

Amen to that, cept it scared the bah-jesus outta me. I check the security system every night before going to sleep.

Majpain
10-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Wait till you wind up dating a crazy *****.

What you didnt like your name engraved?:sidelol:

BritP
10-21-2006, 04:44 PM

No, it was more like when he told me that if he couldn't have me no one could.

Majpain
10-21-2006, 05:27 PM

Is that before or after you pull out the mace/taser? :lol:

BritP
10-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Is that before or after you pull out the mace/taser? :lol:

I wish I had a taser, probably hurt myself with it though. :lol:

Majpain
10-21-2006, 05:46 PM
I wish I had a taser, probably hurt myself with it though. :lol:

lol, get your parents to get you one for your birthday. Your going to need something to fend off the creeps :lol:

Silverphin
10-21-2006, 06:05 PM

:sidelol:

That reminded me of when a friend of my told me to date this stalker girl so she can stay away from this guy (who also a friend of mine). I tried, that stalker girl said no. I was a little disappointed, but I didn't mind. I figured it was best if I don't go out with her, because I definitely don't want to have phone conversations that went along the lines of:

Me: Hey

Her: Oh.... hi....OH ****!!! (*winds blowing, cue sound of shrubbery*)

Me: Um... where are you?

Her: Oh, I'm just in..... MY bushes..

Me: Oh... okay....

Boy: (from distance) WHO THE HELL IS MY BUSHES!!!

Me: Hey, wasn't that - ?

Girl: I gotta go, cya!

BritP
10-21-2006, 06:19 PM

That reminded me of when a friend of my told me to date this stalker girl so she can stay away from this guy (who also a friend of mine). I tried, that stalker girl said no. I was a little disappointed, but I didn't mind. I figured it was best if I don't go out with her, because I definitely don't want to have phone conversations that went along the lines of:

Me: Hey

Her: Oh.... hi....OH ****!!! (*winds blowing, cue sound of shrubbery*)

Me: Um... where are you?

Her: Oh, I'm just in..... MY bushes..

Me: Oh... okay....

Boy: (from distance) WHO THE HELL IS MY BUSHES!!!

Me: Hey, wasn't that - ?

Girl: I gotta go, cya!

Ohhh MY! YIKES, bet you are counting your blessings now. I know a girl like that who stalks her b/f everywhere he goes when he isn't with her and he has no clue, she is always lurking about. Kinda scary. I am always on her like "Girl, trust is everything, you have to trust him!" and she is like "Oh, I trust him 100%, I just need to make sure!" HAHAHHAHA

Muck
10-21-2006, 07:31 PM

Someone close to me went thru something like that.

The guy just wouldn't move on. Constant harassment. When she graduated, he'd drive 8 hours and just show up at her apartment (college). One time he slit his wrists in our driveway. This went on for years. Then one day, he hit her. I don't know if it was the first time. But my family found out. And that was the end of it.

All this was hidden from me for many years. Probably for the best.

NJFINSFAN1
10-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Amen to that, cept it scared the bah-jesus outta me. I check the security system every night before going to sleep.

Did they catch Wade yet?

Silverphin
10-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Ohhh MY! YIKES, bet you are counting your blessings now. I know a girl like that who stalks her b/f everywhere he goes when he isn't with her and he has no clue, she is always lurking about. Kinda scary. I am always on her like "Girl, trust is everything, you have to trust him!" and she is like "Oh, I trust him 100%, I just need to make sure!" HAHAHHAHA

Silverphin
10-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Did they catch Wade yet?

Muck
10-21-2006, 07:45 PM

Being a guy, it was a bragging piece. It wasn't somebody I was actually dating. :lol: And I had the gates/guards.

She wasn't violent. But she definitely had issues. Once I quit my job, she couldn't find me at all.

It's important not to let those kind of chicks know where you live.

Silverphin
10-21-2006, 07:51 PM
....or your phone number.

Muck
10-21-2006, 07:53 PM
....or your phone number.

But then you miss out on the hot breathy voicemail. :lol:

Silverphin
10-21-2006, 08:46 PM
But then you miss out on the hot breathy voicemail. :lol:

*breathes heavily* .....Hhhiiiii, Silverphin! I missed you. I hold my breath just so I can see you...

*exhales* See! I'm dying to see you!

Mike13
10-21-2006, 09:12 PM

Not in some girl's forearm. Scared the **** out of me when she showed me.

All I could say was "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
All I Could think was "There's got to be a fire escape around here somewhere."

Silverphin
10-21-2006, 09:16 PM

:eek:

Mike13
10-21-2006, 09:27 PM
:eek:

Yeah that is also a nice sum up of that evening.

Silverphin
10-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Yeah that is also a nice sum up of that evening.

Reminds me of what a friend of mine did. A guy, might I add. He etched the initials of his girlfriend in his Leg (or was it his arm). Anyway, they broke up, and he started having issues. I really didn't get into it at first. But me being the lightning rod of JROTC in high school, I was eventually forced to get involved.

I'm sorry, I'll never etch or tatoo a girl's name on my body unless I'm damn sure she's the one or she died and she was real special to me.

Majpain
10-21-2006, 11:09 PM

BritP
10-22-2006, 12:32 PM
Did they catch Wade yet?

LOL - wasn't Wade. Wade's heart belongs to d-day, Lappy, and Spray. :lol:

d-day
10-22-2006, 12:50 PM
LOL - wasn't Wade. Wade's heart belongs to d-day, Lappy, and Spray. :lol:

heart = wang

greatwade
10-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Did they catch Wade yet?

:cooldude:

nope, but the back of yor wife's troat has caught more Wade juniors
than the booth walls at yor local 'book store'.

how u like DEM apples?

Majpain
10-23-2006, 10:02 AM

how u like DEM apples?

Silverphin
10-23-2006, 05:07 PM

how u like DEM apples?

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

BritP
10-23-2006, 07:03 PM

how u like DEM apples?

Dude!!!!!!!!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Straztheman
10-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Back on topic....not me, but our dear friend here who was dumped by a fickle girl who doesn't recognize what a fine guy this doooode here for what he is, which is a good guy!

lol thanks

Straztheman
10-23-2006, 08:05 PM
aall right well this girl who i liked has liked not tlaked to me at ll and i was like ya ur cool u dump me fro no frieking reason and wont tlak to me. And then i said i'll just find myself another girl!

tucker
10-23-2006, 08:05 PM
you're 14 i wouldnt worry about it too much

NJFINSFAN1
10-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Another example of cofusing women. Today I went to rent my kids skiis and my son also wanted skiis and a snowboard. So my wife says, he can get both, but he has to buy one of them. So the I was going to rent the skiis and let him buy the snowboard (He has a job and has more dam money in the bank then me!) We get this real sweet deal, $199 for snowboard, boots and bindings. He says he does not want to spend the money, he will just ski.

I get home and my wife yells at me for not just buying them???????
Hell this was all her idea to begin with!!!!!

MEN CAN'T WE FOR TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phinfanfrommd
10-23-2006, 08:31 PM
one is to many, and a hundred are not enough...

BritP
10-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Another example of cofusing women. Today I went to rent my kids skiis and my son also wanted skiis and a snowboard. So my wife says, he can get both, but he has to buy one of them. So the I was going to rent the skiis and let him buy the snowboard (He has a job and has more dam money in the bank then me!) We get this real sweet deal, $199 for snowboard, boots and bindings. He says he does not want to spend the money, he will just ski.

I get home and my wife yells at me for not just buying them???????
Hell this was all her idea to begin with!!!!!

MEN CAN'T WE FOR TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG NJ :lol: , honey give it up. You can't win. Just say 'yes dear' :sidelol:

SCall13
10-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Women are weird. That's life. Deal with it. RIGHT BRIT!!??!

BritP
10-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Women are weird. That's life. Deal with it. RIGHT BRIT!!??!

Yeppers! Of course, I AM NOT like that. HAHAHAHAHHA :D I am just a goof.

Dors156
10-23-2006, 09:48 PM
my names nick.i hope that wasnt me.but yes girls are very confusing.one day they are all over you flirting with you then the next day you go back to being normal friends.trust me your not the only one.

Silverphin
10-23-2006, 10:24 PM
Yeppers! Of course, I AM NOT like that. HAHAHAHAHHA :D I am just a goof.

I wish my last girl was like you. Then I wouldn't of gotten dumped for a guy that was way older than she was. :nono:

finfan01
10-23-2006, 10:27 PM
I wish my last girl was like you. Then I wouldn't of gotten dumped for a guy that was way older than she was. :nono:

Woah.......sorry...that sucks........:shakeno:wow

Silverphin
10-23-2006, 10:42 PM
Woah.......sorry...that sucks........:shakeno:wow

Oh, no.... it worse. Let me give you the whole story.

You see, I started dating this girl when I was in junior year. Keep in mind she was my first serious girlfriend. So I was nervous. But eventually the ice between us broke. It came to a point where we would say I love you.

Then it started to happen. We kept on breaking up over and over again. Of course, me being me, I sort of knew this was normal. But then starting my senior year, it became a love hate relationship. She would say a comment that hurt me, so in response, I would say something even worse. But we pulled through little by little.

Then I noticed she started getting angry at me over the most stupid ****. She hangs up on me, even though it wasn't my fault I couldn't hear her over the phone. And me being ******* I was at the time, I somehow thought it was my fault.

So I decided to do something special for her birthday. I spent my whole month of lunch money on a silver locket, knowing I was going to starve for a while. I then rigged my mp3 player so that when I turned it on, the first song that would play was "Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee (of Evanescence fame). So I give her the gift and I played the song, and we slow danced in our favorite spot. And I thought I had everything settled.

Super Bowl Day. I decide to text her to see how she was doing that night. She said she was busy, talking to someone else. I was suspicious at first, but I shrugged it off. All she said was someone. Could of been family. So I told her "okay, love you".

She didn't text back.

For the three days after that, she said she was dating this other guy. The same guy she left for me. I thought she was kidding. But I was still angry. But the Wednesday after, I call her and say sorry for taking her joke too seriously. Then she told she wasn't. I hung up on her. I then sat there for a few moments before I picked up the phone again, called her, told her I hate her, yelled and cursed at her before she was in tears. Normally, I would of stopped myself, but I didn't. As soon as I hung up, I broke down. For a months afterwards, I would barely even acknowledge her presence, and that was when I felt like it.

So yeah, it did suck.

finfan01
10-23-2006, 11:11 PM
Damn......it did get worse....once again...i'm sorry:(................I take it you have recovered since?:confused:.........................................crazy story:shakeno:

Silverphin
10-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Damn......it did get worse....once again...i'm sorry:(................I take it you have recovered since?:confused:.........................................crazy story:shakeno:

Well, that was a little story for you and Straz (and yes I did recover :D)

Anywho, the point of the story is that **** happens. But don't let one bad experience with a girl get you down (no matter how bad). Women are confusing until you find the right one.

Okay, that was my contribution to slightly younger ones. Anyone else want to have a crack.

lazareth
10-24-2006, 10:27 PM

Anywho, the point of the story is that **** happens. But don't let one bad experience with a girl get you down (no matter how bad). Women are confusing until you find the right one.

Okay, that was my contribution to slightly younger ones. Anyone else want to have a crack.
well i am married but according to your logic, i picked the wrong one...she's still confusing

Stitches
10-24-2006, 10:50 PM

I could talk about my last ex, if you wanted. I'd rather not have to retell it. But it certainly would help to argue that girls are confusing. But I just like to call her a cheating *****.

SpurzN703
10-25-2006, 10:12 AM

Yes George, God Dammit Swear!

SpurzN703
10-25-2006, 10:15 AM
Time heals all wounds, especially ones regarding breakups. You may think the world sucks at this particular point, but take a step back and look at the things you should be greatful for that you have.

Job, family, friends. The works.

So many chicks out there, one'll find their way to you in no time

greatwade
10-25-2006, 10:38 AM

She still loves you though. Says it all the time.

Your name is Dick, right?

theghost
10-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Your 14, concentrate on school, chics will come later.

dreday
10-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Well...I see your learnin' Stratz.A few of the guys on here have an idea of why this is happening to you.You see, you scare women off by what is perceived by them as "wussy" behavior.If you act like them, they lose the attraction for ya homie.Be strong youll have plenty of chances.For the most part you have to work on you, and these things will happen to ya less and less.

lazareth
10-25-2006, 11:50 AM
plus nothing attracts the ladies more than success...just ask wade

Mike13
10-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Why the **** do women play mind games anyway?

dreday
10-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Why the **** do women play mind games anyway?
Because they are runnin a series of "tests" to see if youre the man they want.Look, beautiful women, and even average looking women probally get hit on an average of 7 times a day.They dont have time to sit down with every single one and make a judgement.They know how to pick out the "wussies from the "real men".So the mind games are just that, "mind games".And she'll label you just the way you come at her, either "wussy", or hey I can kick it with this guy.

dreday
10-25-2006, 12:00 PM
plus nothing attracts the ladies more than success...just ask wade
Theyre are alot of successful men who have trouble keeping women.

Motion
10-25-2006, 12:01 PM

Your the labotomist? :fire:

Motion
10-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Oh, no.... it worse. Let me give you the whole story.

You see, I started dating this girl when I was in junior year. Keep in mind she was my first serious girlfriend. So I was nervous. But eventually the ice between us broke. It came to a point where we would say I love you.

Then it started to happen. We kept on breaking up over and over again. Of course, me being me, I sort of knew this was normal. But then starting my senior year, it became a love hate relationship. She would say a comment that hurt me, so in response, I would say something even worse. But we pulled through little by little.

Then I noticed she started getting angry at me over the most stupid ****. She hangs up on me, even though it wasn't my fault I couldn't hear her over the phone. And me being ******* I was at the time, I somehow thought it was my fault.

So I decided to do something special for her birthday. I spent my whole month of lunch money on a silver locket, knowing I was going to starve for a while. I then rigged my mp3 player so that when I turned it on, the first song that would play was "Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee (of Evanescence fame). So I give her the gift and I played the song, and we slow danced in our favorite spot. And I thought I had everything settled.

Super Bowl Day. I decide to text her to see how she was doing that night. She said she was busy, talking to someone else. I was suspicious at first, but I shrugged it off. All she said was someone. Could of been family. So I told her "okay, love you".

She didn't text back.

For the three days after that, she said she was dating this other guy. The same guy she left for me. I thought she was kidding. But I was still angry. But the Wednesday after, I call her and say sorry for taking her joke too seriously. Then she told she wasn't. I hung up on her. I then sat there for a few moments before I picked up the phone again, called her, told her I hate her, yelled and cursed at her before she was in tears. Normally, I would of stopped myself, but I didn't. As soon as I hung up, I broke down. For a months afterwards, I would barely even acknowledge her presence, and that was when I felt like it.

So yeah, it did suck.

Sounds like your better off without her. Thats not a healthy relationship.

Mike13
10-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Sounds like your better off without her. Thats not a healthy relationship.

Unless she likes dirty talk.

greatwade
10-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Theyre are alot of successful men who have trouble keeping women.

I don't give a fark WHO you are. EVERYBODY has trouble keeping women. It's why I stopped collecting them. :wink:

dreday
10-25-2006, 12:50 PM
I don't give a fark WHO you are. EVERYBODY has trouble keeping women. It's why I stopped collecting them. :wink:

Yep...Its def a whole nother' language when dealing with women Wade,but once you know what it is they are looking for and how to keep them its a rewarding experience.Women are wired "in a different way".:wink:

greatwade
10-25-2006, 01:01 PM
Yep...Its def a whole nother' language when dealing with women Wade,but once you know what it is they are looking for and how to keep them its a rewarding experience.Women are wired "in a different way".:wink:
:hi5: jokes, my friend, jokes.

sometimes it's a whole nother' language when dealing w/ dudes, morans, religious zealots, bigots, inbreds, hillfolk, crackheads, drunks, and bitter bettys & bob.

My kind of gal pal is when it's exactly the same language, or even better no language required at all.

The problem I've experienced, and believe you me, I've had my share of heartbreak, and am OFTEN a bigger wuss than Straz (ask Spray), is that people are continuously changing. It can't be stopped. This is not necessarily an impediment to eternal romance, faithfulness, and happiness, and it's not necessarily a bad thing.

But in mine PERSONAL experience, **** inevitably gets ****ed up.

Damn am I bitter or what?

But boy do I LOVE women. The sexy, smart, sassy, funny, cute, bad ash, awesome walking, talking, sexing kind. The kind with skin soft as silk and the ones that taste like french vanilla icecream. They make the fargin world go round if you ask me. Not cash, not power, not men, not politicians. Ladies do.

So I hear ya loud & clear bro! :hi5:

I'm always just clowning. Gawd forbid I show bitterness or weakness. :wink:

greatwade
10-25-2006, 01:05 PM

not my steelo, sorry.
just doesn't float my boat: keeping somebody, based on the premise of giving them what they are looking for.

dreday
10-25-2006, 01:11 PM
:hi5: jokes, my friend, jokes.

sometimes it's a whole nother' language when dealing w/ dudes, morans, religious zealots, bigots, inbreds, hillfolk, crackheads, drunks, and bitter bettys & bob.

My kind of gal pal is when it's exactly the same language, or even better no language required at all.

The problem I've experienced, and believe you me, I've had my share of heartbreak, and am OFTEN a bigger wuss than Straz (ask Spray), is that people are continuously changing. It can't be stopped. This is not necessarily an impediment to enternal romance, faithfulness, and happiness, and it's not necessarily a bad thing.

But in mine PERSONAL experience, **** inevitably gets ****ed up.

Damn am I bitter or what?

But boy do I LOVE women. The sexy, smart, sassy, funny, cute, bad ash, awesome walking, talking, sexing kind. The kind with skin soft as silk and the ones that taste like french vanilla icecream. They make the fargin world go round if you ask me. Not cash, not power, not men, not politicians. Ladies do.

So I hear ya loud & clear bro! :hi5:

I'm always just clowning. Gawd forbid I show bitterness or weakness. :wink:

Thats all cool and good Wade..Youre right people change,but you know what it all boils down to is guys learning how to use their personalities and not there wallets (if you know what I mean) to attract women.Ive read your posts and I must say you have me literally crackin up.:lol: And indeed this is what women want.Its learning to use it to your advantage.Too many guys let that inner wussy out and thats when things start to go downhill when dealing with women.

I wont say much more because I dont wanna hijack the man Strats thread, but Im surprised there havent been more threads specifically geared to learning more about women.If there was I could be a big help in those kinds of threads.Trust me Ive learned the hard way just like some of you have.

dreday
10-25-2006, 01:16 PM
not my steelo, sorry.
just doesn't float my boat: keeping somebody, based on the premise of giving them what they are looking for.
Agreed but in order to get "it",you have to be "it" if you know what I mean.At the same time obviously she has to fit your criteria in order you to want "it" too.Im all about getting what I want as Im assured you are too.And theres a way of doing that.

greatwade
10-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Thats all cool and good Wade..Youre right people change,but you know what it all boils down to is guys learning how to use their personalities and not there wallets (if you know what I mean) to attract women.Ive read your posts and I must say you have me literally crackin up.:lol: And indeed this is what women want.Its learning to use it to your advantage.Too many guys let that inner wussy out and thats when things start to go downhill when dealing with women.

I wont say much more because I dont wanna hijack the man Strats thread, but Im surprised there havent been more threads specifically geared to learning more about women.If there was I could be a big help in those kinds of threads.Trust me Ive learned the hard way just like some of you have.

that's cuz you listen to all that mac daddy music, and have your game on tight. :hi5:

I agree with you on the spending $$$ part. Re-friggin-diculous. I see it ALOT, in my business, and in my circles. And those same cats are always made the fool years down the line. That trophy is going to tarnish REAL quick.

Spray is working with me on not even buying beyotches dinner now. I'm still learning the pimp-hand-strong ways. I have years & years of bad habits to reverse. I used to buy em Bally shoes and Gucci dresses. W/ a little helpful advice from Spray & Brit it's already down to Keds & Gummi worms.

goo idea on the 'mac aroni FAQ thread'

dreday
10-25-2006, 01:25 PM
that's cuz you listen to all that mac daddy music, and have your game on tight. :hi5:

I agree with you on the spending $$$ part. Re-friggin-diculous. I see it ALOT, in my business, and in my circles. And those same cats are always made the fool years down the line. That trophy is going to tarnish REAL quick.

Spray is working with me on not even buying beyotches dinner now. I'm still learning the pimp-hand-strong ways. I have years & years of bad habits to reverse. I used to buy em Bally shoes and Gucci dresses. W/ a little helpful advice from Spray & Brit it's already down to Keds & Gummi worms.

goo idea on the 'mac aroni FAQ thread'
:lol: I think a 'Mac a Roni' would be perfect for this forum.It'll get guys to vent and give them a chance to be more successful at dating.Let it be known that there are going to be some hard heads that would be willing to just doing what doesnt work and continue with screwin up,and there will be guys willing "to change their language" so to speak when it comes to to dealing with all of our obsessions (Women).Guys wouldnt understand the power in the way they do things...For example a simple "join me for dinner" versus "can I buy you dinner" speaks volumes.

HolliFinFan
10-25-2006, 01:51 PM
:lol: I think a 'Mac a Roni' would be perfect for this forum.It'll get guys to vent and give them a chance to be more successful at dating.Let it be known that there are going to be some hard heads that would be willing to just doing what doesnt work and continue with screwin up,and there will be guys willing "to change their language" so to speak when it comes to to dealing with all of our obsessions (Women).Guys wouldnt understand the power in the way they do things...For example a simple "join me for dinner" versus "can I buy you dinner" speaks volumes.

May I volunteer to moderate? ;)

greatwade
10-25-2006, 01:54 PM
:foundout:

Silverphin
10-25-2006, 02:47 PM

nope

dreday
10-25-2006, 03:09 PM
May I volunteer to moderate? ;)
Be my guest.And dont hesitate to chime in every now and then like a mod would :D :lol: