PDA

View Full Version : UM-Duke.... Uh....

Retnuhrace
10-21-2006, 04:30 PM
That was just sad.

Wombat
10-21-2006, 04:43 PM
The most drama filled season the Canes in history.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-21-2006, 05:04 PM
coker is going out kicking and screaming. :lol:

305TillIDie
10-21-2006, 05:05 PM
a win is a win :D

Coral Reefer
10-21-2006, 06:01 PM
That was just sad.

That's putting it lightly.
They haven't progressed at all and may actually be getting worse.

Roman529
10-21-2006, 07:44 PM
The Canes almost got beat by the Dookies. :lol: Of course half of Miami's team was suspended. :sidelol:

Jaydog57
10-21-2006, 08:51 PM
a win is a win :DThank you, my thoughts exactly.:dolphins: We won, game over:peace:

Jaydog57
10-21-2006, 08:54 PM
The Canes almost got beat by the Dookies. :lol: Of course half of Miami's team was suspended. :sidelol:Yeah, which means we'd knock their ***** off if we were at full speed. Keep kicking us when we're down, it makes it that much better when we come back and kick everybody's *** next time around.:evil:

MikeO
10-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Miami is just sad. FSU isn't much better. Florida football isn't what it used to be.

The Gators are the best team in the state. South Florida might be the 2nd best team in the state these days.

305TillIDie
10-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Yeah, which means we'd knock their ***** off if we were at full speed. Keep kicking us when we're down, it makes it that much better when we come back and kick everybody's *** next time around.:evil:Virgina Tech game last year..*** whoopin' :yes:

MoFinz
10-21-2006, 10:16 PM
UM has all-americans 3 deep.....and they still had trouble with Duke? Duke? DUKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Pathetic. This aint kicking UM when theyre down, this is laughing at them defending that sorry "team" as they trudge through this season.

DeathStar
10-21-2006, 10:28 PM
nice to see the haters are out in force.

a win is a win...ill take it any way we can...

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-21-2006, 10:33 PM
nice to see the haters are out in force.

a win is a win...ill take it any way we can...
stop sucking and people won't "hate" anymore.

FLOUNDER
10-21-2006, 10:59 PM

Miami has the biggest ego's ive ever saw. They think somebody owes them something. They shouldnt be fighting on the field, and there whining on and off the field. And they wonder why people call them "Thug U"....They've earned that reputation...

It will be a long time before they get half as good as they were a few years back

Wombat
10-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Miami has the biggest ego's ive ever saw. They think somebody owes them something. They shouldnt be fighting on the field, and there whining on and off the field. And they wonder why people call them "Thug U"....They've earned that reputation...

It will be a long time before they get half as good as they were a few years back

Just be happy their not in the same conference as you.

We all remember days when UM ran up and down on the Mountaineers.

Wombat
10-21-2006, 11:05 PM

No one talked bad on Florida when they had 7-5 , 8-4 seasons. :shakeno:

FLOUNDER
10-21-2006, 11:05 PM
I'd love love to see it now. If we ever played you again slaton would proplby be stabbed on the field :lol:

Wombat
10-21-2006, 11:06 PM
I'd love love to see it now. If we ever played you again slaton would proplby be stabbed on the field :lol:

and the stereotypes continue. :shakeno:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-21-2006, 11:07 PM
I'd love love to see it now. If we ever played you again slaton would proplby be stabbed on the field :lol: then the WVU fans would get angry and burn everything in town.

FLOUNDER
10-21-2006, 11:09 PM
Only couches:lol:

sterotyping????

what the hell do you expect huh? your team has been in 3 scirmishes in less than a year, i call it forshadowing. Not sterotyping

ZolarZ_GoPhins
10-22-2006, 03:06 AM
Just be happy their not in the same conference as you.

We all remember days when UM ran up and down on the Mountaineers.

As I recall Miami left the BigEast. Good decision that was. Also I would love it if Miami or VT would put us back on their schedule, neither will probably sign up for it though. Everyone gripes about WVU's schedule but it isn't like they are trying to sign Eastern Washington as a Reg Season game. Just give us a 1 for 1 contract and I am sure Coach Rod will take it.

Anyways funny how VT and Miami leave and everyone starts calling us the big least. Right now the BigEast is a better conference then the ACC and has 3 top 25 teams out of an eight team conference. Even the bottom teams like Cincinnati and Syracuse are playing top 25 team tough and aren't getting pushed over.

Calling the BigEast the big least is about as dated at calling Harvard a top NCAA football program. Yesterdays news. Get over it. How about 2 BigEast teams in a BCS bowl game this year.

Anyways congrats on pulling out a tough game at Duke. :eek:

Coral Reefer
10-22-2006, 03:51 AM

.... and if we played you in West Virginia all our players would probably be fondled in pile ups by guys saying "boy you sure do have a purty mouth".

Right back at ya. :wink:

MikeO
10-22-2006, 12:02 PM
No one talked bad on Florida when they had 7-5 , 8-4 seasons. :shakeno:

They weren't swinging helmets and involved in bench clearing brawls every month though

Majpain
10-22-2006, 12:12 PM
Man if Duke beast Miami, would that be the biggest upsdet in College football history?

305TillIDie
10-22-2006, 12:17 PM
Man if Duke beast Miami, would that be the biggest upsdet in College football history?It wouldve been in that area...Duke put a scare in us..but a win is a win :yes:

DonShula84
10-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Man if Duke beast Miami, would that be the biggest upsdet in College football history?

I dont think an unranked team beating an unranked team could be the biggest upset.

FLOUNDER
10-22-2006, 09:44 PM
and if we played you in West Virginia all our players would probably be fondled in pile ups by guys saying "boy you sure do have a purty mouth".

Right back at ya. :wink:
<removed> You're talking about a movie, and 3/4 of the WVU players arent even from West Virginia.

<removed>
Personal attacks are not allowed

Phishstix
10-22-2006, 10:44 PM

no, but it would have been the funniest upset in cfb history. as it stands, it was still funny: richmond beat duke 17-0, and 'da u' w/ all of their parade a-a's squeak by:sidelol:

adamprez2003
10-22-2006, 11:25 PM
how did the CB for Duke look. John Talley. He's supposed to be one of the best in the nation?

Coral Reefer
10-23-2006, 01:00 AM
<removed> You're talking about a movie, and 3/4 of the WVU players arent even from West Virginia.

<removed>

It isn't any more idiotic than your Stabbing comment which is exactly why I made it.
I'm going to hold back on the Moron comment holding to the TOS. Right back at you though.

If you can't handle someone dishing it back to you then don't dish it out Cledus.