PDA

View Full Version : Why is Ronnie always smiling??

phinphan896
10-22-2006, 11:58 AM
hes always smiling. i love a guy whos always happy but damn not all the time

Majpain
10-22-2006, 12:02 PM
What would you rather him be upset? He is on a 1-5 team let him do what he wants.

Dmancari23
10-22-2006, 12:02 PM
It could be all that money he's stealing from the Miami Dolphins organization. Hell, I would be smiling all the time if everyone else around me got crucified for every game and I slide by with nobody looking at me for fault and they paid me a boatload of money for a job I haven't even come close to doing.

Breed
10-22-2006, 12:04 PM
It could be all that money he's stealing from the Miami Dolphins organization. Hell, I would be smiling all the time if everyone else around me got crucified for every game and I slide by with nobody looking at me for fault and they paid me a boatload of money for a job I haven't even come close to doing.

Yeah, he isn't giving any effort......that 4.2 career ypc is really bad.

WarriorWelker83
10-22-2006, 12:05 PM
That's not a smile! His face was stuck that way when he had a stroke watching Culpepper throw the picks in that Steelers game!

TotoreMexico
10-22-2006, 12:06 PM

He's smiling because people just don't realize that he's a BUST!!!

Oraclepz
10-22-2006, 12:06 PM

ronnie is earning his money... you have no idea what your talking about... i cant wait to hear from you about 2 years down the line when he blows up and then be the one who riding his nuts...

Silverphin
10-22-2006, 12:07 PM

I'm sorry, but after rushing 100 yards last week and actually having a 3.8 yards per carry despite getting less carries than your average feature back and having 153 yards receiving on 7.7 yards per reception, I doubt he's the problem, or even A problem, offense wise.

Breed
10-22-2006, 12:08 PM

You're joking right?

Silverphin
10-22-2006, 12:08 PM

Seriously. Just wondering Totore, are you joking? If so.

:lol:

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 12:09 PM

A Bust????? Wow. :shakeno:

WarriorWelker83
10-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Ronnie Brown will be the best running back in Dolphins history. He's much better all around that Mercury Morris, Jim Miick, Tony Nathan, Woody Bennett. Ricky Williams really only played here for what? 40 games? What Ronnie lacks is longevity. When it's all said and done you'll see just how great a player he was.

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm sorry, but after rushing 100 yards last week and actually having a 3.8 yards per carry despite getting less carries than your average feature back and having 153 yards receiving on 7.7 yards per reception, I doubt he's the problem, or even A problem, offense wise.

Yep. Despite not having that many carries, and despite having a sub-par OL, he's still 13th in the league this year in total yards.

TotoreMexico
10-22-2006, 12:16 PM
People, ever heard of sarcasm?

Mainge
10-22-2006, 12:17 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol:

Thanks for sharing your football knowledge. (Or lack of)

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 12:18 PM
People, ever heard of sarcasm?

Ha ha. Sorry, I've just seen so many "Ronnie's a bust" posts that I didn't see the sarcasm.

Ronnie:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DliJfETcpTA

GO PHINS~!

FinFan072319
10-22-2006, 12:19 PM
its good for a rb to be happy with a 1-5 season so far

WarriorWelker83
10-22-2006, 12:21 PM

Maybe he's smiling because he's a finheaven member and he reads stupid posts like THAT!

PerfectFinz72
10-22-2006, 12:22 PM

Just a dumb thread in general. Shame on Ronnie for smiling....maybe being happy doing what he loves to do. Would you rather him sulk and whine like some other athletes? You know what, if he never smiled....there would be a 100 threads started asking whyb Ronnie is so miserable. Wow, just wow. :rolleyes:

305TillIDie
10-22-2006, 12:23 PM
funny :lol:

when a player is pissed off, they say "why is he pissed..hes not a team player"

but when someone smiles "he looks too happy"

what the **** do you want!?

Silverphin
10-22-2006, 12:25 PM

Sad thing about your statement is.... it's true.

MiggeMadness
10-22-2006, 12:29 PM

if a person is ALWAYS happy, wouldn't that be 'all the time'?? sorry, i couldn't resist...

Mainge
10-22-2006, 12:33 PM

:lol: very true.

WarriorWelker83
10-22-2006, 12:34 PM

Or "he never smiles" "he never shows any emotion", "he's an emotionless zombie", No passion, no heart, no fire. I know what you mean, it's annoying.....

kud
10-22-2006, 12:37 PM
If I had the job and skills Ronnie has i'd have that same smile permanently attached to my face. He's enjoying himself out there on the field. People will find a way to complain about anything. :rolleyes:

ac_lanham
10-22-2006, 12:39 PM
If I had the job and skills Ronnie has i'd have that same smile permanently attached to my face. He's enjoying himself out there on the field. People will find a way to complain about anything. :rolleyes:

Especially about football players attending charitable events during the football season :D

kud
10-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Especially about football players attending charitable events during the football season :D

:boohoo: OHHHH Burn!! :tantrum: Yeah i'm just as frustrated as anybody, but reality had set in a few games ago.

johngarry
10-22-2006, 12:46 PM
he's got "Gumpinitis"....

Noodle Arm
10-22-2006, 12:49 PM
he's got "Gumpinitis"....

:lol: "Run Ronnie!...Run!"

dlockz
10-22-2006, 01:05 PM
If you had Ronnie's money you would be smiling all the time no matter what too.

Jt0323
10-22-2006, 01:36 PM
i never realized till DM told me... now i see it all the time

SR 7
10-22-2006, 02:30 PM

Kmaoooo sooooo trye! Hahaa very true. I don't mind it but I just want to see some and anger.

My bad motivation was accidently typed.