PDA

View Full Version : And the Miami Dolphins are on the clock

aquaman
10-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Post in the correct forum.

With the season offically over barring a deal with the devil, who do you guys think we should draft? maybe another SEC player? thoughts,comments,concerns? emotional outbursts welcome.

Smacks
10-22-2006, 04:42 PM
Will it matter? One player will not save this team

Shamboubou
10-22-2006, 04:43 PM
I have never been for rooting for my team to lose, but I'm sick and tired of watching this team this year. This is the worse freaking season I've seen since I have been a fan and I am having a hard time taking it. You know though we have a great history of screwing ourself out of good draft picks. I'm sure this year will be no different, we'll win a few games at the end of the year just to drop ourself out of the top 5 or something.

We need a freaking WR that is going to do something. Jeff Samarja or however you spell it, the WR from ND is a good candidate. I dont know this team needs some offense chemistry. I can't even put a thought together I'm so aggrovated.

SCall13
10-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Calvin Johnson. Reciever IS a need and so is a playmaker.

The Coach
10-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Trade down a few and grab either Joe Thomas or Sam Baker. Someone will trade up for Calvin or Brady

dolpns13
10-22-2006, 04:53 PM
you forgot to start the thread with, and with the 2nd overall pick in the 2007 draft..and who knows...do the raiders have a harder second half season schedule, because all they need is 1 win to tie us...And they by far are ,Quote 2003 mike patrick Buffalo @ Miami, "Anemic and pathetic", unquote,...Well we could fit in that classification as well

DonShula84
10-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Oakland is winning right now...

dolpns13
10-22-2006, 05:01 PM
Oakland is winning right now...
Forget my prevoius post..With the 1st overall pick in the 2007 nfl draft the MIami dolphins pick

Phin_Phan
10-22-2006, 05:13 PM
I have never been for rooting for my team to lose, but I'm sick and tired of watching this team this year. This is the worse freaking season I've seen since I have been a fan and I am having a hard time taking it. You know though we have a great history of screwing ourself out of good draft picks. I'm sure this year will be no different, we'll win a few games at the end of the year just to drop ourself out of the top 5 or something.

We need a freaking WR that is going to do something. Jeff Samarja or however you spell it, the WR from ND is a good candidate. I dont know this team needs some offense chemistry. I can't even put a thought together I'm so aggrovated.

I personally think that Jeff is going to go into baseball as a career.....he is one of the best pitchers in the nation and I believe I heard someone mention baseball for him on TV a while ago.......but who knows for sure what he'll do??

Dolphins=LIFE
10-22-2006, 05:15 PM
I personally think that Jeff is going to go into baseball as a career.....he is one of the best pitchers in the nation and I believe I heard someone mention baseball for him on TV a while ago.......but who knows for sure what he'll do??

I'm torn...do I want him to go to my beloved Dolphins, or to my beloved Cubs?

Wow, all my favorite pro teams are horrible.