PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins suck!!!

Heart of a Fin
10-22-2006, 04:56 PM
I don't care what anyone say's about me posting this.The reciever's can't catch,the coach's can't coach, there's poor clock management,and basically all around the team is terrible.Im ashamed to call myself a fan...:mad:

Bellson
10-22-2006, 05:01 PM
Heh, I wouldnt go as far as saying I'm ashamed to be a fan b/c I don't think that will ever happen. But I definitely will say, its been rough being a Fins fan over the last few years. Our team is in shambles... offensive line is horrible, Offensive coordinator is atrocious & needs to get fired, horrendous clock management, we have WR's that like to run tip drills to opposing linebackers, a kicker that chokes when the game is on the line (last week against the Jets to force OT & again this week to keep us in the game), a beat-up secondary. The list could go on and on for quite a bit.

Saban needs to figure something out real quick and a great start for that would be giving the AXE to Mike Murlakey!!

ThePats
10-22-2006, 05:02 PM
LOL, when you are so terrible that you lose all but 1 of the easiest part of your schedule, you know you're in for humiliation when you have to face the Bears, Colts, and Pats again.

Not only does Mularkey need the axe to the head, Saban should go with him. Just like 2004 eh? Fire the head coach and the replacement could lead you to an upset. Maybe you'll beat the Patriots or any of the good teams on your schedule :lol:

Klecko73isGod
10-22-2006, 05:21 PM
I don't care what anyone say's about me posting this.The reciever's can't catch,the coach's can't coach, there's poor clock management,and basically all around the team is terrible.Im ashamed to call myself a fan...:mad:It took you this long to come to this conclusion? I knew the Dolphins sucked the day they lost to the Texans.:sidelol:

TotoreMexico
10-22-2006, 05:25 PM
It took you this long to come to this conclusion? I knew the Dolphins sucked the day they lost to the Texans.:sidelol:

The Texans beat the Jags, but I agree we suck...

JiF
10-22-2006, 05:26 PM
Saban needs to go. He is lost out there. I have never seen such a lack of confidence on the face of a HC in my life. You cant coach a team with a look like that on your face. You have to show faith in your team or you lose control fast. Saban is not cut out for the NFL. Plain and simple.

You guys have talent. More talent then most of the teams you have faced this season. It is ALL coaching. Your game plans are the same game in game out. There are no adjustments made at all. Saban is piss poor.

Colorado Dolfan
10-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Saban needs to go. He is lost out there. I have never seen such a lack of confidence on the face of a HC in my life. You cant coach a team with a look like that on your face. You have to show faith in your team or you lose control fast. Saban is not cut out for the NFL. Plain and simple.

You guys have talent. More talent then most of the teams you have faced this season. It is ALL coaching. Your game plans are the same game in game out. There are no adjustments made at all. Saban is piss poor.
The team sucks because they aren't performing to their potential. The 'Phins have the potential to be one of the best teams in the league... Saban isn't doing a good job bringing that potential out, however.

I still believe it is too soon to call Saban a bust, but he's not looking very good right now... :shakeno:

It doesn't help that play-calling is so unbalanced... What was it today 62 passes to 17 rushes? That's absolutely pathetic.

But, in response to the original poster, I will never be ashamed to be a 'Phins fan. I'm not happy about the season, but that doesn't make me wish I was other than a 'Phins fan... True Fans stick with the team, good or bad... ...and I will defend my team against the onslaught of trolls from other teams... ...needless to say when the opposing fans have good points, I won't feel bad about agreeing with them, either... :wink:

Heart of a Fin
10-22-2006, 07:46 PM
No matter what happens, i'll always have love for the fins.Win or loose i will always support my team.Just like everyone else i get really frustrated with mistakes and losses that could have easly been prevented,but no matter what, you better bet your a++ that when miami plays again i'll be there (beer in hand) cheering them on.No matter how many times the fins break my heart, i would never turn my back on them like some people would.Im a dolphin's fan for life!!!!

Millertime49
10-22-2006, 08:28 PM
I knew the fins season was going to be like this, i didnt like there oline, culpepper is a new qb to the team and still hurt, and i didnt like the dbs. but i still thought u guys would of won at least 2 games by now but i knew they wouldnt go to the playoffs thats why i bet my friend the niners would have more wins and antonio bryant would have a better season then booker.

JiF
10-22-2006, 08:58 PM
The team sucks because they aren't performing to their potential. The 'Phins have the potential to be one of the best teams in the league... Saban isn't doing a good job bringing that potential out, however.

I still believe it is too soon to call Saban a bust, but he's not looking very good right now... :shakeno:

It doesn't help that play-calling is so unbalanced... What was it today 62 passes to 17 rushes? That's absolutely pathetic.

But, in response to the original poster, I will never be ashamed to be a 'Phins fan. I'm not happy about the season, but that doesn't make me wish I was other than a 'Phins fan... True Fans stick with the team, good or bad... ...and I will defend my team against the onslaught of trolls from other teams... ...needless to say when the opposing fans have good points, I won't feel bad about agreeing with them, either... :wink:

I think Saban is just not cut out for the NLF. He just seems lost out there. I think his game planning is just plain aweful. I think as a coach you need to have either a good poker face or a really tough look. Saban has a whiny scared dont hurt my team look. It just doesnt work.

Type-O
10-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Man,i have to say. You guys suck

Colorado Dolfan
10-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Man,i have to say. You guys suck

Thanks for restating the obvious... :wink:

The HULK
10-24-2006, 12:24 PM
I mostly agree with you CD and I will and have stuck with my Fins and Saban. It's just getting harder and harder to pay $700 for a season ticket, $180 for a parking pass and all the other inside the park expenses for a crappy on field product. I mean none of us here would pay 2 cents for some crappy product at the store so why do we keep paying for this? I'm tired of wasting my hard earned money on crap. I mean after the NY game they were still playing that stupid Fin comercial on TV trying to sell more season tickets. Are they selling the NFL experience, or are they selling a winning football? It sure ain't the latter. I want a winner and just like Zack said,"I just want to win." I say let the bottom drop out and let's lose out so we can get high draft picks in order to select nothing but offensive lineman. The O-line is where it all begins, or ends.
:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: