PDA

View Full Version : Poll Error

JPenedo
10-22-2006, 05:05 PM
The poll is incorrect. It says "Is this team as bad as Wannstedt's 2004 group?" and saying "About the same" and "Yes" is saying the same thing. I think the poll was meant to say "worse" rather than "as bad". It would make more sense that way. I wouldve pmed a mod but they have been ignoring my messages lately.

BTW, the answer is about the same I think.

NMNB
10-22-2006, 06:04 PM
just letting you know that two of the choices are the same, basically.

It asks "Is this year's team as bad as the 2004 team?"

two of the choices are:

Yes
About the Same

That would make sense if the question was "Is this year's team worse than the 2004 team?"

Quibbling, but what else am I to do after that fiasco? Cover your eyes awful.

JPenedo
10-22-2006, 07:00 PM
...And still not fixed

PhinsRock
10-22-2006, 07:03 PM
We are worse than the 2004 team.

KingCrowder
10-29-2006, 06:32 AM
Is this team as bad as Wannstedt's 2004 group?

Isn't the answers yes & About the same the same answer? wouldn't yes, no, or worse be better choices?

Rocky Raccoon
10-29-2006, 12:31 PM
:lol: good call

NMNB
10-30-2006, 12:59 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=166314

3rd thread about this. The admins aren't interested, I guess.

The poll has been up on the main page for a while. It'll probably be replaced within the next few days.

Muck
10-30-2006, 06:13 PM
A new poll was introduced Saturday night. Yet another was introduced this afternoon.

Disinterested, indeed. :tongue:

NMNB
10-30-2006, 07:05 PM
aren't interested in correcting the old poll, which was a very reasonable assumption, being that 3 threads were posted within a week without a response.

I didn't say you weren't interested in posting polls.

But this just proves the old theory that sometimes the only way to get a response is to call someone out.

Muck
10-30-2006, 09:46 PM
aren't interested in correcting the old poll, which was a very reasonable assumption, being that 3 threads were posted within a week without a response.

I didn't say you weren't interested in posting polls.

But this just proves the old theory that sometimes the only way to get a response is to call someone out.

But you implied that the admins weren't interesting in doing anything at all.

I personally hadn't see any of these threads or I would have responded and/or done something about it. It's not like we have to move the continents to fix the poll question.

If you'd have called us out earlier, it wouldn't have made a difference. We're still fallible. And we still work during the week. :lol:

Mike13
10-31-2006, 01:20 AM
But you implied that the admins weren't interesting in doing anything at all.

I personally hadn't see any of these threads or I would have responded and/or done something about it. It's not like we have to move the continents to fix the poll question.

If you'd have called us out earlier, it wouldn't have made a difference. We're still fallible. And we still work during the week. :lol:

Now I've heard everything.

NMNB
10-31-2006, 01:38 AM
sorry, my bad. Should've specified. I didn't mean the admins aren't interested in the site. It's a great site and a lot of hard work has gone into it. I meant to say "3rd thread about this already and a week has gone by. I guess the admins aren't interested in fixing this problem."

Muck
10-31-2006, 08:44 AM
Now I've heard everything.

Are you saying we don't have real jobs?? Oh how I wish. :lol:

Not to say that we don't pay attention or intentionally let things slide. But by and large, we are typically more distracted during the week.