PDA

View Full Version : Stick a fork in these Dolphins, this seasons done

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 06:18 PM
This Dolphins won't win 4 games this year.

1. Our OC sucks.
2. Our QBs suck.
3. Our WRs suck.
4. Our DBs suck.
5. Our front 7 are old and slow.
6. Our Ol sucks.

That about covers it.

dominizzo
10-22-2006, 06:20 PM
YUP!!

I agree!!! Here comes the 3rd pick of the NFl Draft

TheJetsBlow
10-22-2006, 06:22 PM

1. Our OC sucks.
2. Our QB's suck.
3. Our WR's suck.
4. Our DB's suck.
6. Our Ol sucks.

That about covers it.

Our overall coaching sucks too.

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Our overall coaching sucks too.

Yeah, I guess you could add them to the list.:evil:

dolpns13
10-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Please, we need 1 good thing on this team...Our D-line is the only good thing about this team..Them and Wes..The rest is S**T..

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Please, we need 1 good thing on this team...Our D-line is the only good thing about this team..Them and Wes..The rest is S**T..

Our DL is not good. They are too fat and too slow and tire out in the 4th quarter.

Rick 1966
10-22-2006, 06:26 PM
The season was over after we lost to the Texans. This is just the tsunami after the earthquake is long gone.

SCall13
10-22-2006, 06:26 PM

1. Our OC sucks.
2. Our QB's suck.
3. Our WR's suck.
4. Our DB's suck.
6. Our Ol sucks.

That about covers it.

The only things about this post that are wrong is that there shouldn't be apostrophies after the positions and your list isn't long enough.

"D"olphinBomb
10-22-2006, 06:32 PM
The Fins once again make the ****tiest teams looks good. The only team we haven't yet is us!!!!!!

Reminisce32
10-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Our WR's HANDS suck, that is all.

perezferia
10-22-2006, 06:33 PM

1. Our OC sucks.
2. Our QB's suck.
3. Our WR's suck.
4. Our DB's suck.
6. Our Ol sucks.

That about covers it.

Absolutely true. There's no disputing now that we are the worst team in th league and, in many ways one of the worst DOLPHIN teams of all time.

SABAN is now on a very short leash. Culpepper's injury was to his knee but it's his head that doesn't work. He can't read a defense if you put it into slo-mo. He's DUMB. That's what no one talks about but there I said it. He's STUPID.

Harrington is snake bit. The same stuff that was happenning in Detroit with his passes is happening here. He's not very good he's OK but then the WR's allow balls to deflect off of them for easy int's and now you take an OK QB and make him AWFUL.

The O-Line's pass protection is better, the run blocking is FRAKKING awful. The defensive secondary is a joke, a bad joke.

We're done and we have needs on every single position for next year's draft. I want the Phions to go out and compete, I do. But I'd rather see them lose out and get the first pick in the draft than win 5 meaningless games. And yeah, they ARE meaningless because you can't use one season's victories to build momemtum into another season. If last year's 6 game winning streak taught us anything it's that.

Also, Mularkey has to be fired at the end of the season. His play calling has genereated the worst offensive attack by a Dolphin's team EVER.

As for DOM CAPERS coming in and making our defense incredible, those bare naked blitz schemes don't impress me at all. Last year we had Bell coming in untouched on blitzes, this year when was the last blitz by a corner or DB where the guy got there before the QB dumped the pass off?

Too much of an opportunity for a big play.

We're done and we need help EVRYWHERE. First thing we do is sign the best QB available in Free agency and then make a decision between Culpepper and Harrington. Frankly, I keep Harrington and try and trade Pep away to somee other foolish franchise like Arizona (they'll need an experienced #2 guy). Pep is no longer a starter and dosn't fit our offensive philosophy.

We suck. Time to rebuild.

'Phins & 'Canes
10-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Here comes the 3rd pick of the NFl Draft
Hey, don't be so pessimistic. We can do better than that! :D

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 06:35 PM
The Fins once again make the ****tiest teams looks good. The only team we haven't yet is us!!!!!!

Yeah, I was sitting next to a Packers fan today. Sometime around the start of the fourth quarter he said "our defense is finally looking pretty good today". I almost fell off my chair laughing. I just said, no they aren't good, they're just playing the Miami Dolphins.
:fire:

SCall13
10-22-2006, 06:36 PM
s one of the worst DOLPHIN teams of all time.

Aside from their expansion year, it probably IS the worst Dolphins team of all time.

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Aside from their expansion year, it probably IS the worst Dolphins team of all time.

I think we won 3 games that year, this team may do worse, and this team has 16 games to reach the 3 win mark.

DolphinsFan23
10-22-2006, 06:39 PM
Man this is a CRAZY season so far. CRAZY. CRAZY. CRAZY.

This might be one of the craziest weeks the NFL has had in a good while. Houston pretty much destroyed Jacksonville 27-7 today after Jacksonville destroyed the Jets 41-0 a few weeks ago, the Bucs beat the Eagles with the 3rd longest field goal in NFL history (62 yards), and now the lowly Raiders are beating the hell out of the Cardinals 20-3 ... after the Cardinals and Leinart nearly beat the hell out of the Bears on Monday Night Football last week.

This week, the old expression ... "on any given week in the NFL" definitely applies ... it's enough to make just about any NFL fan go a little bit bonkers ... not just Saban or coaches like Denny Green and Jon Gruden.

:goof: :oldman: :rasp: :smackhead :bugeye: :tantrum: :hitself:

SCall13
10-22-2006, 06:39 PM
I think we won 3 games that year, this team may do worse, and this team has 16 games to reach the 3 win mark.

Yeah, and they won those three games with a bunch of scrubds. This team will be worse than that if we win 4 games because there are too many veterans on this team to lose the way we are losing.

Cannonboy
10-22-2006, 06:46 PM
Face it, we are lucky if we win another game this year. This team from top to bottom is a absolute joke. I no longer get pissed after these games because I now expect to lose. I'm really not sure how to fix it, but the fin future does not look good for years to come. We have no talent and a coaching staff thats an absolute joke.

Viggen
10-22-2006, 06:57 PM

1. Our OC sucks.
2. Our QBs suck.
3. Our WRs suck.
4. Our DBs suck.
6. Our Ol sucks.

That about covers it.
The punter seems decent, maybe we can build a team around him... :o

Bonedoc7777
10-22-2006, 07:12 PM
i just cant believe i have been posting on this site since our last win last season almost everyday, got through the draft, OTA, preseason and now it is over before halloween, guys we dont even make halloween now, we are the jets

CanadaPhinsFan
10-22-2006, 07:17 PM
i just cant believe i have been posting on this site since our last win last season almost everyday, got through the draft, OTA, preseason and now it is over before halloween, guys we dont even make halloween now, we are the jets

Sadly, we're not - even the Jets have 4 wins. I can't remeber there ever being a team with such high expectations whose season was over after 7 games. Even Wanny's last year wasn't this bad.

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Man this is a CRAZY season so far. CRAZY. CRAZY. CRAZY.

This might be one of the craziest weeks the NFL has had in a good while. Houston pretty much destroyed Jacksonville 27-7 today after Jacksonville destroyed the Jets 41-0 a few weeks ago, the Bucs beat the Eagles with the 3rd longest field goal in NFL history (62 yards), and now the lowly Raiders are beating the hell out of the Cardinals 20-3 ... after the Cardinals and Leinart nearly beat the hell out of the Bears on Monday Night Football last week.

This week, the old expression ... "on any given week in the NFL" definitely applies ... it's enough to make just about any NFL fan go a little bit bonkers ... not just Saban or coaches like Denny Green and Jon Gruden.

:goof: :oldman: :rasp: :smackhead :bugeye: :tantrum: :hitself:

Yep, on any given Sunday, unless you are the Dolphins. This team is horrible.

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 10:11 PM
Face it, we are lucky if we win another game this year. This team from top to bottom is a absolute joke. I no longer get pissed after these games because I now expect to lose. I'm really not sure how to fix it, but the fin future does not look good for years to come. We have no talent and a coaching staff thats an absolute joke.

I quit getting mad after the Patsies game. I knew we couldn't come back today. This team is really bad.

BE GOOD
10-22-2006, 10:17 PM
The season has been done since after the Patsise game.

KYPhinFan
10-22-2006, 10:37 PM
I really don't get mad anymore either... there's no reason to now.

We're 1-6. The season's over and has been for a few weeks. Like others are saying, it's time to rebuild. It's just sad that we had all those years with such a kick *** defense and now they're all going to be old and retired before Miami is even competitive again.

Poor ZT and JT.

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 10:40 PM
I really don't get mad anymore either... there's no reason to now.

We're 1-6. The season's over and has been for a few weeks. Like others are saying, it's time to rebuild. It's just sad that we had all those years with such a kick *** defense and now they're all going to be old and retired before Miami is even competitive again.

Poor ZT and JT.

Hey KY PhinFan, I'm in Louisville. Where you at? At least I have the Cardinals to root for. Can't wait for the WV game. (Please don't tell me your a Wildcat, ha ha)

GO CARDS, GO PHINS~!

PHANTASTIC 13
10-22-2006, 10:46 PM
:baghead: :nate: :hitself: :stooges: :smackhead Hey, look at the bright side...
at least we won't lose this week...
we have a bye.
DOH!

Phanatical
10-25-2006, 06:42 AM
:baghead: :nate: :hitself: :stooges: :smackhead Hey, look at the bright side...
at least we won't lose this week...
we have a bye.
DOH!

True, but we won't win either.

SarahAnn
10-25-2006, 06:44 AM
True, but we won't win either.

When was the last time they won? Been a month now.

muscle979
10-25-2006, 09:04 AM
Sadly, we're not - even the Jets have 4 wins. I can't remeber there ever being a team with such high expectations whose season was over after 7 games. Even Wanny's last year wasn't this bad.

Yes it was, the exact same 7 game record, 1-6. 1-7 to the Cardinals right before the bye is what forced his resignation.

SpurzN703
10-25-2006, 10:01 AM

41 yrs of existing and I have to be living through the crappiest year they've ever had. Great :lol:

Phanatical
10-25-2006, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCall13

Unfortunately, we need to win 2 more wins just to tie for the worst season.

I'm not sure if this team will be able to do that.