PDA

View Full Version : 2 Lbs needed

SR 7
10-22-2006, 06:25 PM
we need to draft 2 LBs this year i think if we dont get one in FA. iono bout you guys but ZT is getting old adn Spragan is the biggest waste of space and money. I think i see his NUMBEr only once a week. not his name, just the number. Draft a MLB if CC isnt our MLB or draft a WLB if CC is our MLB and a SLB.

Phanatical
10-22-2006, 06:28 PM
we need to draft 2 LBs this year i think if we dont get one in FA. iono bout you guys but ZT is getting old adn Spragan is the biggest waste of space and money. I think i see his NUMBEr only once a week. not his name, just the number. Draft a MLB if CC isnt our MLB or draft a WLB if CC is our MLB and a SLB.

Well, we also need 1 QB, 4 OL, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 3 DL, 2 Safeties, 2 CB's and an OC. That should just about do it.

Ryan1973
10-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Well, we also need 1 QB, 4 OL, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 3 DL, 2 Safeties, 2 CB's and an OC. That should just about do it.

And don't forget about a kicker and a offensive and defensive coordinator.

Dolphinfinity
10-22-2006, 06:36 PM
Get some consistency on the OL. QB wise there are two solid candidates if given time and artillery. It seems like there is hardly any time back there and without a running game, everyone is going to look like Neil O'Donnell throwing the football. It definately doesnt help losing Linehan and Muschamp. Some consistency would be nice and so would an O-Line.

Stitches
10-22-2006, 07:21 PM

We don't need to draft a QB this year.