PDA

View Full Version : Y have the depths of the sea

Millertime49
10-23-2006, 04:46 AM
I say take it out till the season is over, becuase the dolphins is one of the worse teams in the nfl and they cant give any smack to any teams being that the dolphins is the worse team right now in the nfl. all they really can do is take all the crap from the other teams saying the dolphins suck which the fans already know well i hope they do

like2god
10-23-2006, 10:04 AM
Do me a favor son, and toss your computer out of your bedroom window because you obviously are not paying any attention to what goes on here. Some of the most realistic and devoted fans are here in the depths and we don't back down from anything. We enjoy the conversation that we get from rival fans and the fact that this forum allows honest discussion and heated debate. To think that we would somehow slink away because our team is 1-6 just goes to show what type of fan you really are.

DolfanTom
10-23-2006, 10:32 AM
Do me a favor son, and toss your computer out of your bedroom window because you obviously are not paying any attention to what goes on here. Some of the most realistic and devoted fans are here in the depths and we don't back down from anything. We enjoy the conversation that we get from rival fans and the fact that this forum allows honest discussion and heated debate. To think that we would somehow slink away because our team is 1-6 just goes to show what type of fan you really are.

.Thank you!

Heck, as I see it, we need the depths now more than ever! As I tell my wife, it's therapy!

like2god
10-23-2006, 10:37 AM
Thank you!

Heck, as I see it, we need the depths now more than ever! As I tell my wife, it's therapy!

Yes it is. :lol:

DolfanTom
10-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Yes it is. :lol:Funny story, sort of, from Saturday.

I'm a youth football ref up here, and as part of my duties, we man the chain crew for the local I-AA team here UALBANY. As I walked into the officials room before the game in the tunnel, I stumbled upon two people - one wearing a Dolphins sweat shirt - talking about the state of the Dolphins. This, mind you, in Jet, Giant and Bills land (nobody here really likes the Patriots, that's just a myth).

I quickly joined in and I could quickly tell they both actually pay attention and know what's going on. It was a little ***** session and therapy at the same time. Lasted only five minutes but it helped!

Same thing happens here.

like2god
10-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Funny story, sort of, from Saturday.

I'm a youth football ref up here, and as part of my duties, we man the chain crew for the local I-AA team here UALBANY. As I walked into the officials room before the game in the tunnel, I stumbled upon two people - one wearing a Dolphins sweat shirt - talking about the state of the Dolphins. This, mind you, in Jet, Giant and Bills land (nobody here really likes the Patriots, that's just a myth).

I quickly joined in and I could quickly tell they both actually pay attention and know what's going on. It was a little ***** session and therapy at the same time. Lasted only five minutes but it helped!

Same thing happens here.

You're lucky, while I do see plenty of people wearing Dolphins hats, shirts, jerseys, etc, my friends and family are all Steelers, Jets and Patriots fans. :rolleyes2

Sometimes I wonder how I ended up turning out so well. :goof:

retired opfinistic
10-23-2006, 10:53 AM
My whole family are fin fans (good breeding stock) and we usually get together for games, or call up during the game etc. Haven't seen or heard much from any of them this year.:lol:

DolfanTom
10-23-2006, 10:56 AM
My whole family are fin fans (good breeding stock) and we usually get together for games, or call up during the game etc. Haven't seen or heard much from any of them this year.:lol:Dad and brother are. We'll need that support when we shuffle off to Barfalow 12/17.

My wife is a recovering Cowboys fan. Although the TO signing unofficially ended her fandom. Seven years of Dolphin influence at least has her rooting for us each week. Even got her to wear a JT jersey when we went down to Miami two years ago for the Jest game.

Daughter has no choice :lol:!

retired opfinistic
10-23-2006, 11:02 AM
Daughter has no choice :lol:!Born a finfan....nothing better.

like2god
10-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Daughter has no choice :lol:!

You're doing the right thing. :wink:

icephinfan
10-23-2006, 07:46 PM

Well said.

Millertime49
10-24-2006, 01:40 PM
Debate what can you debate how bad your team really is, is it the worse team in the nfl or 2nd worse, so i guess i was wrong and ill admit it and just make sure u guys dont get all pumped up again and think your going to the superbowl that was annoying last off season

like2god
10-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Debate what can you debate how bad your team really is, is it the worse team in the nfl or 2nd worse, so i guess i was wrong and ill admit it and just make sure u guys dont get all pumped up again and think your going to the superbowl that was annoying last off season

Millertime49
2nd Stringer

(First post September 30th 2006 4:20pm)

that was annoying last off season

:hmmm:

So what was your username last offseason and why did you feel the need to switch? Banning perhaps?