PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations! You're Tied with Oakland!

Blurch
10-23-2006, 10:32 AM
PUT IN CULPEPPER:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Hey, did any of you see the Vikings slaughter The Seahawks yesterday with Brad Johnson at the wheel?

DolfanTom
10-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Dude, you aren't even a good troll. You title a thread that is actually kinda funny and one that I was going to respond to ( a different response than this one chiding you for being a bad troll). But then the meat of your thread is like the same thing you keep posting 100 times. Dude, it was funny 99 times ago.

Maybe say something mockign our record, or how we're vying for the first pick, yadda yadda yadda.

Anything but the same, tired, old "PUT IN CULPEPPER".

Can you at least be creative like some of the other dirty trolls?

like2god
10-23-2006, 10:40 AM

Hey, did any of you see the Vikings slaughter The Seahawks yesterday with Brad Johnson at the wheel?

I'm surprised that you saw the game, I thought your Sundays were spent up close and personal with a bunch of hairy navels. :lol:

retired opfinistic
10-23-2006, 10:50 AM

Hey, did any of you see the Vikings slaughter The Seahawks yesterday with Brad Johnson at the wheel?Missed that one, Blurch. Do you push the balls out of the way with your left or right hand while watching the games?

Blurch
10-23-2006, 12:47 PM
Hey Gomers, here's something that's really funny:

After 3 games with Joey,
You guys actually want Suckpepper back at starting QB:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
That has to be some sort of NFL record for desparation:sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
10-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Hey Gomers, here's something that's really funny:

After 3 games with Joey,
You guys actually want Suckpepper back at starting QB:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
That has to be some sort of NFL record for desparation:sidelol: :sidelol:

Here is a newsflash for you dipsh*t, I never wanted Culpepper out of the starting QB role. I want him in there and I want the OL to actually give him time to throw the ball. I want him in there and I want the OL to actually open holes for Ronnie to run through. You suck as a troll, your smack is all over the place and inconsistent. :shakeno:

54Fins
10-23-2006, 02:53 PM

Hey, did any of you see the Vikings slaughter The Seahawks yesterday with Brad Johnson at the wheel?Blurch= The sound you must make when it's put down your throat too deep.Na,na na na,na na! :lol: Sure,the fins suck right now,but it must feel better to suck all the time,right? Enlighten me with your wisdom and experience on this matter.

Blurch
10-23-2006, 04:02 PM
Blurch= The sound you must make when it's put down your throat too deep.Na,na na na,na na! :lol: Sure,the fins suck right now,but it must feel better to suck all the time,right? Enlighten me with your wisdom and experience on this matter.

Ah geez, another witty gay sex reference:sidelol: . I swear I haven't laughed this hard since I was in 7th grade. Please, have mercy, you have to stop. I'm at work and I can't stop laughing at that sharp So. Fla. swamp wit:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Blurch
10-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Here is a newsflash for you dipsh*t, I never wanted Culpepper out of the starting QB role. I want him in there and I want the OL to actually give him time to throw the ball. I want him in there and I want the OL to actually open holes for Ronnie to run through. You suck as a troll, your smack is all over the place and inconsistent. :shakeno:

You want Culpepper to start? And you're calling me a dip s h i t???
I think that pretty much says it all:sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
10-23-2006, 04:11 PM
You want Culpepper to start? And you're calling me a dip s h i t???
I think that pretty much says it all:sidelol: :sidelol:
You can read, can't you?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=162992

Blurch
10-24-2006, 05:37 PM
You can read, can't you?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=162992

You and Daunte deserve each other.

An amazing QB? :lol: You're kidding right? :lol:

The only thing that's amazing about Suckpepper is that he still has a few mindless assclowns like you that think he can still be something that he never was. :lol:

Hey, ya know what? There's no such thing as Santa Claus either. Sorry!!

Link
10-24-2006, 05:49 PM
It like listening to an Al Gore and John Kerry speech. Wake me up when it stops.

:sleep:

SpurzN703
10-25-2006, 10:03 AM
Man this guy really has a lot of time on his hands. Do something productive for a change

retired opfinistic
10-25-2006, 10:30 AM
I swear I haven't laughed this hard since I was in 7th grade. It's been a whole year since you had a good laugh?

Blurch
10-25-2006, 10:54 AM
It's been a whole year since you had a good laugh?

Actually, that's pretty funny :lol:

Mike13
10-25-2006, 11:34 AM

Yeah because of your cheap shoting DT. Would a good team resort to cheap shots to win a game? I don't think so.

Blurch
10-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Yeah because of your cheap shoting DT. Would a good team resort to cheap shots to win a game? I don't think so.

You sound like that baby Holmgren. :boohoo: :boohoo:

4-2 dude. And we'll take care of NE for you clowns on Monday Night. Maybe you can send Daunte and some of your other players to MN to see what a real football team looks like.

In the meantime, try real hard not to lose the bye :lol:

like2god
10-25-2006, 07:22 PM
4-2 dude. And we'll take care of NE for you clowns on Monday Night.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

finfan01
10-25-2006, 07:24 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

If you think so..

Alex44
10-25-2006, 07:30 PM

Hey, did any of you see this guys last working brain cell? Me neither.....lets keep looking, although Im not hopeful at this point

like2god
10-26-2006, 11:56 AM
You and Daunte deserve each other.

An amazing QB? :lol: You're kidding right? :lol:

The only thing that's amazing about Suckpepper is that he still has a few mindless assclowns like you that think he can still be something that he never was. :lol:

Hey, ya know what? There's no such thing as Santa Claus either. Sorry!!

:sosad: :sosad: :sosad: :sosad: :sosad:

How come everytime I read one of your posts I imagine Brenda Lee's "I'm sorry" playing in the background while you wipe tears away?

:lol: