PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Shut up

The Samurai
10-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Nick Saban this Nick Saban that. You idiot Miami fans who wont follow the team unless there is winning record are calling for Nick Sabans head. Yall praise Don Shula, he couldn't build a team with Marino on board. J.J. didnt do squat while he was here other than run his redneck mouth. Wanny was just a fill gap for Jimmy Johnson and the only reason he had a decent record was because of our defense at the time, he didnt do nothing to successfully make this team SB contenders.

Now we have a coach who was dealt a bad deck of cards to begin with, thanks to the mess Wanny left him and he is trying to make the best of it and you guys call for his head. Rome wasnt built in a day. You guys have no patience, yes we suck, but we wont suck forever. What you bored Dolfans need to do is stop whining and crying and root for your team no matter what. :tantrum:

Blurch
10-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah you guys

fishypete
10-23-2006, 03:46 PM
Well thats not nice.

dominizzo
10-23-2006, 03:48 PM
HElll Yeahhh Samurai!!

Saban will change it around!! Instead of having his dealtage of the Full House hand next year he will have a Royal Str8 Flush and have a good draft and bring in Quality free agents on defense and oline!!!
i personall y think the Offense is deadly weapons!!

Rb ROnnie should be better behind a better oline
WR's I think booker will go but if we draft CJ along with Chambers and Hagan it can be good!! Mcmike ( I never liked him) Has to start playing like he did before and DCulp will have to be better next year!! I mean those weapons are deadly!! All Saban needs is a good Draft and defense Free agents to sign and Oline Improvement

Fresh
Sticky this thread.

The only thing [and a huge one at that] I truly blame Nick for is hiring Mike Mularkey.

Biggest mistake he's made so far..

PerfectFinz72
When are we gonna stop blaming Wanny for our continued problems? BTW, calling everyone idiots isn't gonna make for alot of friendly responses. :rolleyes:

The Samurai
10-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Well thats not nice.

Maybe you should be a true fan.

ATVZ400
10-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Yeah you guys

:sidelol: :sidelol:

Phin-o-rama
10-23-2006, 03:51 PM
I like this thread :)

cHaNgE
he sure told u guys

Farmer
hahaha

fishypete
10-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Maybe you should be a true fan.

I'am a true fan....I hate my team losing...and say so....I don't have to kiss anyones *** and say so....including Saban's.

I've been a fan before Saban was here....and GOD willing....and if my doctors don't screw up...I'll be a Dolphin fan...long after Saban is gone. Heck...I was a Dolphin fan before Shula...now thats saying something...:D

dominizzo
10-23-2006, 03:55 PM
Helll Yeah FIshy Pete!! You Da man!1

Superself
10-23-2006, 03:55 PM
Sticky this thread.

The only thing [and a huge one at that] I truly blame Nick for is hiring Mike Mularkey.

Biggest mistake he's made so far..

Couldn't agree with you more. I hate the fact that Saban just gave the keys to such an inept and totally dysfunctional OC. I would rather Saban had chosen coordinators he worked with at the college level...hungry coaches looking to make a name for themselves.
Guys like Mularky will just go about doing what he wants to do...set in their ways.
In Pittsburgh, I'm sure he wasn't given carte blanche over the offense there. Cowher kept him on a short leash.

fugawzi
10-23-2006, 03:57 PM
there are plenty of reasons why we are 1-6. i dont think theres any 1 person to blame (mularkey/harrington/saban/etc) you can argue that the receivers are dropping the ball frequently. you can say Harrington makes the occasional poor throw, resulting in an INT, just like any other QB in the league. Poor pocket protection = sacks. Poor secondary coverage, stupid penalties, and even missed field goals, many of which Mare usually makes. All these things have contributed to this dreadful start.There have been some questionable play calls, but everyone needs to stop blaming and pointing the finger. We suck this year, bottom line. We arent doing what it takes to win. There's not enough consistency. We have had some very close games, and that makes it all the more frustrating. I think we are better than a 1-6 team, but fact is, we are 1-6. So be patient, and have faith that we can turn it around. I believe the Panthers were 1-15 the year before they went to the Super Bowl and nearly beat New England. Give it time.

volk
10-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Yeah...there's nothing wrong with this team! Saban is proven! We are going to the playoffs!

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!

Type-O
10-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Nick Saban this Nick Saban that. You idiot Miami fans who wont follow the team unless there is winning record are calling for Nick Sabans head. Yall praise Don Shula, he couldn't build a team with Marino on board. J.J. didnt do squat while he was here other than run his redneck mouth. Wanny was just a fill gap for Jimmy Johnson and the only reason he had a decent record was because of our defense at the time, he didnt do nothing to successfully make this team SB contenders.

Now we have a coach who was dealt a bad deck of cards to begin with, thanks to the mess Wanny left him and he is trying to make the best of it and you guys call for his head. Rome wasnt built in a day. You guys have no patience, yes we suck, but we wont suck forever. What you bored Dolfans need to do is stop whining and crying and root for your team no matter what. :tantrum:Well,i fully support him and i hope he stays there and keeps making the best of it just like he is doing this year.