PDA

View Full Version : Make a strike!

Daunt8TDChris84
10-24-2006, 03:46 PM
In front if their camp 80-100 people gather up and you know have signs that say fire mularkey , dont make a riot just make sure they get the messaGE.

Spray Mucus
10-24-2006, 03:50 PM
In front if their camp 80-100 people gather up and you know have signs that say fire mularkey , dont make a riot just make sure they get the messaGE.

How bout you Make a sense

Captain Lou
10-24-2006, 03:53 PM

I think you'd have to be a part of the organization to have strike. Regardless, Mularky is gone after this season anyway.

greatwade
10-24-2006, 03:53 PM
Did somebody say, Wade County?

And I have the markers we can use, and my mom will make us sammiches.
You guys bring the cheese-zits and I'll get the capri suns.

This is gonna RULE. Can't believe nobody else suggested this yet. I know exactly how to get there too. We'll take our bikes. Should we all wear black?

Spray Mucus
10-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Did somebody say, Wade County?

And I have the markers we can use, and my mom will make us sammiches.
You guys bring the cheese-zits and I'll get the capri suns.

This is gonna RULE. Can't believe nobody else suggested this yet. I know exactly how to get there two. We'll take our bikes. Should we all wear black?

Make sure your mom cuts the crust of the Sammiches this time... last time she didn't Lappy and I stareted Slapp fighting taking away from the real purpose of our strike... Remeber when we striked to get Jay Fiedler demoted to car washer?

that was also awesome... minus the slap fight and the crust.

I'd wear my black shirt but I used it after sex for clean up now it looks like a black shirt with the map of hawiie on it.

greatwade
10-24-2006, 04:00 PM
no way bro, you've had sex!?!?!?! was it all gooey and flashing lights like in Star Wars when the Princess bent over that wookie and he hit her in the box with the Ewok?

We striked to have Scott Secules moved to safety, and that one guy kicked us out. But remember we went to FIU by accident, and Mikey cried and vowed never to play with us again.

Spray Mucus
10-24-2006, 04:05 PM
no way bro, you've had sex!?!?!?! was it all gooey and flashing lights like in Star Wars when the Princess bent over that wookie and he hit her in the box with the Ewok?

yeah, TWICE! and with the same chick. It was my sisters friend, she got drunk one night and said I reminded her of father

We striked to have Scott Secules moved to safety, and that one guy kicked us out. But remember we went to FIU by accident, and Mikey cried and vowed never to play with us again.

Then Mikey took us of his myspace friends list.

How bout we strike to get Ricky traded or have Zach moved to SS? I think Crowder is more than capable of playing MLB. that means middle line backer and not Major League baseball just in case a D-day mistakes that reply as another sport and moves my post.

Majpain
10-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Thread has been Hijacked :lol:

Daunt8TDChris84
10-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Daunte As Our Te Duh! Hes 6'5

Spray Mucus
10-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Daunte As Our Te Duh! Hes 6'5

you're right! we should get on his shoulders with our signs cuz he's tall, they won't ignore us then!

greatwade
10-24-2006, 04:12 PM
yeah, TWICE! and with the same chick. It was my sisters friend, she got drunk one night and said I reminded her of father

Then Mikey took us of his myspace friends list.

How bout we strike to get Ricky traded or have Zach moved to SS? I think Crowder is more than capable of playing MLB. that means middle line backer and not Major League baseball just in case a D-day mistakes that reply as another sport and moves my post.

what just one freggin moment!11!!? D-day is a real moderator? I thought they just gave him that badge, like that guy, what was his name, Dookie from Scary movie. You know the 'special' cop, with the squirt gun, that did the TV lady in the van, and got the vacuum cleaner. Hang on, gotta run, my mom's coming......

Spray Mucus
10-24-2006, 04:17 PM
what just one freggin moment!11!!? D-day is a real moderator? I thought they just gave him that badge, like that guy, what was his name, Dookie from Scary movie. You know the 'special' cop, with the squirt gun, that did the TV lady in the van, and got the vacuum cleaner.[\quote]

yeah tell me about it, I mean the guy types with his index fingers for god sakes... and his right index finger is shorter then the other.

[quote] Hang on, gotta run, my mom's coming......

Oh I never stop when that happens... Moms get pissed if she doesn't complete.

d-day
10-24-2006, 07:42 PM
yeah tell me about it, I mean the guy types with his index fingers for god sakes... and his right index finger is shorter then the other.

that's my wang yo'r talking about! and it types just fine thank you very much - in fact i just typed hawaii! took me 3 minutes

Timmy54
10-27-2006, 11:49 AM
impressive!!!