PDA

View Full Version : Worst Smack Ever....

BwanaZulia
10-24-2006, 04:54 PM
I am sorry, but it has really come to this.

I have have to bring out the worst smack that I can possibly think of against the Dolphins.

Not that I want to, or should, but it just is.

It has happened.

Pity.

I actually feel sorry for the Dolphins this year.

I am sorry.

BZ

Nick Mangold
10-24-2006, 06:05 PM

I have have to bring out the worst smack that I can possibly think of against the Dolphins.

It has happened.

Pity.

I am sorry.

BZ

ya know what BZ? I kind of feel sorry for them too.

First, passing on Mangold for some 2nd rate safety that will never see the field, or maybe has...i dont know..i know he hasnt helped them at all if they are 1-6. :sidelol:

Second, being the worst team in the NFL after such high expectations for the 2006 season, it really is sad. :shakeno:

At least we dont have high expectations for the New York Football Jets, huh BZ?

This is the best season i've had in a while watching my team, i love it!! :cpatch:

I really want to rip the fans apart, but its kind of like :deadhorse after a while, ya know?

retired opfinistic
10-25-2006, 09:33 AM
Gimme a break, every franchise suffers a low season here and there. Allen could very well develop into the next Polamalu (sp?) who had a similar rookie season. No-one's calling out Cowher for that pick up.

Mike13
10-25-2006, 11:38 AM
The Jets have had more losing seasons than the Fins have had.

BwanaZulia
10-25-2006, 02:48 PM
The Jets have had more losing seasons than the Fins have had.

Nice to know the Dolphins are trying to catch up.

BZ

retired opfinistic
10-25-2006, 04:15 PM

BZ:lol: zing!

that one stung

Alex44
10-25-2006, 04:17 PM

BZ

Nice to know you have such a big lead were not worried about catching you.

Phinz420
10-25-2006, 04:38 PM
Second, being the worst team in the NFL after such high expectations for the 2006 season, it really is sad. :shakeno:

At least we dont have high expectations for the New York Football Jets, huh BZ?

Interesting, I seem to recall the Jests beating the super bowl drums last year heading into your 4-12 season. Due to injuries and bad coaching you all didnt do so well.

Damn that sounds very familiar.

BwanaZulia
10-25-2006, 04:52 PM
Interesting, I seem to recall the Jests beating the super bowl drums last year heading into your 4-12 season. Due to injuries and bad coaching you all didnt do so well.

Damn that sounds very familiar.

Yup.

That is why this year we are so glad to have the media think we won't win a game and will take years to rebuild.

BZ

DolfanTom
10-26-2006, 04:17 PM

It has happened.

Pity.

I am sorry.

BZPerhaps you are a better man than I. I can honestly say I don't recall EVER feelign sorry for the Jets during any of their aweful seasons.

Well, I do remember one of those games in '96 when it looked like you might not win a game. I belive it was then-rookie Chrebet who had a big game, but had a huge fumble at the end of the game to keep you winless at the time. I remember watching NFL Primetime that night and thinking - "Man, that's too bad for that guy" (I actually would have rooted for Chrebet had he not been a Jet).

That's as close as it's ever come for me. I usally party like it's 1999 when the Jets are losing - like last year for instance.

BZ, it's probably because you're married to a Dolphins fan, that's all. You love your wife, so you hate to see her suffer. If she were a Jets fan, I'm sure this thread would never have seen the light of day :lol: