PDA

View Full Version : Wanny? 6-2!, Rick?, 4-2! Linehan?, 4-2!

Prakk
10-24-2006, 04:56 PM
And we thought we traded up, Bwahahahahahaha.

Vikings, 4-2.

Pitt Panthers, 6-2.

Miami Dolphins, 1-6.

Oh yeah, we lost Linehan....to the..

Rams! 4-2, sharing the division lead.

Comments?

muscle979
10-24-2006, 04:57 PM
I don't know what to say about anything anymore. This season feels worse to me than 04 did.

tonto_phin
10-24-2006, 04:58 PM
how old are you really?

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Old enough to be a fan during the second worst coach's tenure with the Dolphins, that would be, uh, George Wilson. Worst coach? It's our little Saint Nick, now we know what we got, (little Saint Nick.....)

tonto_phin
10-24-2006, 05:02 PM
I guess age doesn't always correlate with knowledge

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:04 PM
One win against this schedule means the coach stinks. George Wilson will probably end up with a better record during his first expansion year than we will, and he was playing with SCRUBS. By the way, those scrubs scored the first time they touched the ball.

muscle979
10-24-2006, 05:09 PM
I guess age doesn't always correlate with knowledge

I'm basically a Saban supporter but he has a credible point. All you've done is throw insults.

NawlinsBucFan
10-24-2006, 05:11 PM
:eek: ARE YOU REALLY THROWING DAVE WANNSTEDT SMACK OUT THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!

That is weak, dude!

I guess Saban should have put Citadel, UCF, Toledo and Syracuse on the schedule so he could rack up some wins as well! :sidelol:

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:11 PM
In reality? I am a Saban Supporter as well, but it doesn't do to tell him he's doing well, when he's not. Obviously there is something a NFL coach is supposed to "Get" that Saban hasn't "Gotten" yet. Maybe it's how to relate to pampered millionaire superstars. I dunno. But he's a slow learner.

jpcdolphan
10-24-2006, 05:12 PM
Just so you know, Wanny is coaching a college team so his 4-2 record is failing to impress me.

After all, the reason why he got a chance to be 4-2 at Pitt is because he went 4-12 in Miami.

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:14 PM
"ARE YOU REALLY THROWING DAVE WANNSTEDT SMACK OUT THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!

That is weak, dude!"We have a powder puff schedule by NFL standards, and we can't win two games. This is a team that was a preseason pick for the SuperBowl and Nick HAD to have thought along the same lines, because he rushed C-pep into the lineup. Here we are, 1-6. There is absolutely NO excuse for that.

muscle979
10-24-2006, 05:16 PM
In reality? I am a Saban Supporter as well, but it doesn't do to tell him he's doing well, when he's not. Obviously there is something a NFL coach is supposed to "Get" that Saban hasn't "Gotten" yet. Maybe it's how to relate to pampered millionaire superstars. I dunno. But he's a slow learner.

We'll just have to have some patience. Another post made a good point. The heralded sought after Bellichick assistant Romeo Crennell hasn't done anything yet either. They haven't even really gotten any better yet.

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:16 PM
"After all, the reason why he got a chance to be 4-2 at Pitt is because he went 4-12 in Miami."6-2, 6-2. By the way, 4-12 looks better than our chances for this year.

tonto_phin
10-24-2006, 05:18 PM
he is supporting Wannyspeil

why should I respect him?

Wannyspeil left the cupboard bare and this guy is going to crow about them?

sad

dominizzo
10-24-2006, 05:19 PM
how old are you really?

i think hes a new born

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Left the Cupboard Bare? What Wanny left to Saban posted a winning record, he cleaned the cupboard more in between last year and this year, and what have we got? A ONE WIN FOOTBALL TEAM WITH A POWDER PUFF SCHEDULE.

tonto_phin
10-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Speilman has nothing to do with the Vikings success

Linehan didn't go to a bare cupboard

Wanny is a big fish in a small pond

what else you got?

tonto_phin
10-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Wannyspeil rode on JJ's coattails

now we got nothing but cap hogs who drop balls or who were great years ago

NawlinsBucFan
10-24-2006, 05:24 PM
We have a powder puff schedule by NFL standards, and we can't win two games. This is a team that was a preseason pick for the SuperBowl and Nick HAD to have thought along the same lines, because he rushed C-pep into the lineup. Here we are, 1-6. There is absolutely NO excuse for that.
Still, you are talking about total cream puff Div II programs vs NFL franchises. The only 2 decent, respectable schools Pitt has faced, they lost to.

The Linehan thing is understandable because so many guys here were calling for his head last year and happy to seen him go. As a HC he has his team in great position to steal that division now. But to throw Wannstedt and the Pitt panthers out there is kind of pointless, don't you think?

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Hey, youse guys that sez Wanny Stunk, you're right, Saban is an NFL God, and to prove I really mean it, I will make and INFALLIBLE prediction.

Saban CANNOT LOSE this weekend.

Canadianfishfan
10-24-2006, 05:26 PM
None of those guys make a difference with how players are playing now. The absence of Wanny, Rick, or Linehan have anything to do with Randy McMichael being a professional and holding onto the ball. And I dont care if this is the worst season in history. I believe this will get turned around. what do you want saban to do. Snap and swear at everyone? fire everybody ? Start signing up anyone who has ever been mentioned on this board? To me.. its going to take another 2 years. But I already new that. Cpep being such a bomb wasnt forseen. Nor was CCs disappearance. Nor was Mares krappy leg. Nor is browns inability to break plays. I dont know how much you want to hang on coaches. But there are some players that are flat our ballers. Our guys arent. face it. Plaxico Burress made some amazing ADJUSTMENTS to the ball last night VS Dallas. Not perfect throws.. but thats what a good #1 does. And thats what we're missing from our players who are so homered on this board. Its really hard to say you have a bad playcall when the guy just flat out drops the ball.

jpcdolphan
10-24-2006, 05:27 PM
But to throw Wannstedt and the Pitt panthers out there is kind of pointless, don't you think?

Especially since he presumably is touting Wanny's record at Pitt as the mark of a great (or at least good) coach yet is dogging Saban...who won the national championship when he was coaching I-A.

tonto_phin
10-24-2006, 05:28 PM
4-12 = pretty bare

even the "gems"(hadnot, Mcdrop and CC) are invisible

tonto_phin
10-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Parcells, Gruden and Gibbs are showing that rebuilding is a snap

Speilman did more for the Bears and the Eagles as our GM than he did for us

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:31 PM
Well, sorry kids, but we ran Wanny out of town. Wanny know what happened Sabanites? We had a GOOD coach and we pitched a fit because he wasn't a GREAT coach. Guess what we got? A BAD COACH. Owners shouldn't listen to fans.

tonto_phin
10-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Montana is a good place for you

how is the manifesto coming?

jpcdolphan
10-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Well, sorry kids, but we ran Wanny out of town. Wanny know what happened Sabanites? We had a GOOD coach and we pitched a fit because he wasn't a GREAT coach. Guess what we got? A BAD COACH. Owners shouldn't listen to fans.

Mrs. Wannstedt, I hate to break the news to you but your son wasn't a very good coach! :sidelol:

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:34 PM
The results are still, our cast offs are winning, we're losing.

tonto_phin
10-24-2006, 05:37 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Wanny rules!!!!

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:38 PM
That does look a little like Wanny, if he had a beard.....

tonto_phin
10-24-2006, 05:41 PM
I don't undertand how a pro-Wanny thread is spam?

wierd

Prakk
10-24-2006, 05:44 PM
"I don't undertand how a pro-Wanny thread is spam?"Because REALITY bites?

DeathStar
10-24-2006, 05:52 PM
:eek: ARE YOU REALLY THROWING DAVE WANNSTEDT SMACK OUT THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!

That is weak, dude!

I guess Saban should have put Citadel, UCF, Toledo and Syracuse on the schedule so he could rack up some wins as well! :sidelol:
titans, texans, packers, bills - 4 atriocious teams. just like you just mentioned.

Perfect23
10-24-2006, 06:04 PM
:tantrum:

Prakk
10-24-2006, 08:09 PM
"titans, texans, packers, bills - 4 atriocious teams. just like you just mentioned."Yup, and we just barely beat the lowly Titans.

TotoreMexico
10-26-2006, 10:06 AM
Yup, and we just barely beat the lowly Titans.

The Colts beat the Titans by 1 point...