PDA

View Full Version : WRs?

tylerdolphin
10-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Who are the top WRs projected to be in this years draft? Also, I knew about Dewane Jarret last year, and now this year the craze is Calvin Johnson. I think both are juniors, but what are their differences and stengths? Which is better?
I really think we need a top WR this year.

Stitches
10-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Not trying to be offensive, but there are a lot of threads about WRs already, especially ones talking about Calvin Johnson.

MarinoForPres
10-25-2006, 04:21 PM
awwww he just wanted to make his own thread lol. Well i say calvin johnson he is 6-5 that is potential there.

Teenwolf
10-25-2006, 04:46 PM
Not trying to be offensive, but there are a lot of threads about WRs already, especially ones talking about Calvin Johnson.

Why dont you go and read them then?

Ry24
10-25-2006, 04:56 PM

he isnt talking about calvin johnson only, he is asking which reciever is better, johnson or jarret

tylerdolphin
10-25-2006, 05:52 PM
he isnt talking about calvin johnson only, he is asking which reciever is better, johnson or jarret
Exactly. I havent seen a Jarret post, and I know he must be pretty good considering the talk he gets on ESPN, ect.
Im also curious about the ND reciever. The guy with a weird name