PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious!!!!

thejetssuck
10-26-2006, 12:17 AM
Considering how glum everyone around here has been, i thought I'd cheer us up with this forward i got today.:lol:

Terror Alert in Davie :

Davie , (FL)--Miami Dolphins football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Nick Saban immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators.
After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE.
Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.

I know it's a little mean, and I DO love my fins!! But I couldn't resist. I mean if you can't laugh at yourself, who can ya laugh at.

Zeke0123
10-26-2006, 12:21 AM
Considering how glum everyone around here has been, i thought I'd cheer us up with this forward i got today.:lol:

Terror Alert in Davie :

Davie , (FL)--Miami Dolphins football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Nick Saban immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators.
After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE.
Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.

I know it's a little mean, and I DO love my fins!! But I couldn't resist. I mean if you can't laugh at yourself, who can ya laugh at.its funny where you see that joke the first time for me its about the 500th time ive seen it used with the Fins Jets and Bills.

aleta
10-26-2006, 12:33 AM
Good one!! i will use it tomorrow!!

thejetssuck
10-26-2006, 12:44 AM
its funny where you see that joke the first time for me its about the 500th time ive seen it used with the Fins Jets and Bills.

Well I guess I just lost my virginity, cuz that was my 1st time.

MarinoForPres
10-26-2006, 12:52 AM
hahahahahahaha i love it thank you!

greatwade
10-26-2006, 10:13 AM
Never gets old!!!!!!!!!!!!

but also never gets funny :(

You just made baby Jesus cry. Hope you are happy.

Motion
10-26-2006, 10:25 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Timmy54
10-27-2006, 11:48 AM
very lame