PDA

View Full Version : How is the Chill Out and be PATIENT bandwagon doing these days?!?

OSUDauby
10-27-2006, 10:44 AM
How many of you have fallen off the bandwagon? It's pretty funny to see people with it in their sigs still and I just wanted to see what the "official" members were thinking at this point....

Feel free to join the group, "Screw Being Patient...How About a Win!" bandwagon.

On the lighter side, if you are a 'Fin AND an Ohio State Buckeye fan/alumni (like myself), at least there is still one team that is going to win a Championship this season.

Go 'Fins! :shakeno:
Go Bucks!:cooldude:

PerfectFinz72
10-27-2006, 10:50 AM
How many of you have fallen off the bandwagon? It's pretty funny to see people with it in their sigs still and I just wanted to see what the "official" members were thinking at this point....

Feel free to join the group, "Screw Being Patient...How About a Win!" bandwagon.

On the lighter side, if you are a 'Fin AND an Ohio State Buckeye fan/alumni (like myself), at least there is still one team that is going to win a Championship this season.

How insiteful. How bout you just stick with your team instead of trashing fellow fans for their optimism?

weisdolphins
10-27-2006, 10:51 AM

Well Im doing perfectly fine getting frustrated won't accomplish anything so all I can do is sit and be patient

Phin-o-rama
10-27-2006, 10:53 AM
I'm super...Thanks for asking!!!

what do you want to hear from me? I believe in Saban, and with time I think he will make us a winner.

D_BO
10-27-2006, 10:54 AM

I'm doing great, how's that frustration working out for ya.. **** the Bucks..

MustangFinFan
10-27-2006, 10:56 AM

oh you just wait...West Virginia will meet you in the Finals and win. Oh you just wait!!:evil:

bluehaze
It would be alot easier to be patient if we actually saw some results from this team. As it stands we are worse off this year than last year and we still don't know if we have a QB for the future. Quite frustrating. It would be alot easier to be patient if what we have at least played with some consistency and lost as opposed ot the haphazard effort they have been putting forth thus far.

ILPhinFan88
Still fine, still rootin for a win, but still PATIENT. :D

Noodle Arm
10-27-2006, 11:06 AM
I'm doing well, thanks for asking. At least I know I'll be ulcer free :D

Stitches
10-27-2006, 11:11 AM
I'm doing well, thanks for asking. At least I know I'll be ulcer free :D

Ditto. I appreciate your concern.

popularwar
10-27-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm an unofficial member. I feel fine.

Spicy Henne
10-27-2006, 11:19 AM

Exactly what is the alternative to chilling out and being patient?
Maybe we should sign a bunch of franchise players over the bye week and play the superbowl at home.

PhinsRock
10-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Chillin and expecting cool things this offseason, gonna support Saban and my Fins no matter what. I may believe they'll go 1-15, but I still root for them and just figure we'll get a great draft pick next year.

tory
10-27-2006, 11:29 AM
It would be alot easier to be patient if we actually saw some results from this team. As it stands we are worse off this year than last year and we still don't know if we have a QB for the future. Quite frustrating. It would be alot easier to be patient if what we have at least played with some consistency and lost as opposed ot the haphazard effort they have been putting forth thus far.

by one game. 1-5 instead of 2-4 right?

greatwade
10-27-2006, 11:45 AM
my nuts hurt.

Timmy54
waitin till next year is all

Timmy54
my nuts hurt.

stop hitting them with crowbars and they will be fine:shakeno:

Redneck Friend
10-27-2006, 01:54 PM

BLUHAZE: and dont forget the fact that we are losing to the WORST
teams in football, its not like we are scoring 26 points a game and
losing by field goals to contenders.

and the fans have been patient for to long. the jj bust, the wanny
debacle, etc.... this time around, wayne was supposed to get the
real deal in here and stop the bleeding. but nooooo, he had to get
fooled by the hype, again!!

patients is over!! it is time for wayne to turn the team around. i never
thought i would live to see the day the dolphins were the laughing stock
of the nfl, but here we are!! and the chuckling is getting louder!!!

we are out of patients and rightfully so!! wayne cant keep dead beat
coaches around for 5 years at a pop any more.

ATTENTION E-BAYERS" do not buy from MIXCUTERZ!!
they sell broken merchandise and give no refunds

OSUDauby
10-27-2006, 07:03 PM
oh you just wait...West Virginia will meet you in the Finals and win. Oh you just wait!!:evil:

HAHA...good one!
1.) Ohio State would destroy WVU. We have better players at EVERY single position. Your defense would have NO chance against the Bucks. Not a single chance.
2.) Even if WVU goes undefeated there is still a GREAT chance that they will be left out. That's what you get when you play in the Big East (aka The Big EASY). And don't say that the Big East is good this year. They have 3 teams thathave played NO ONE. By the end of the season Rutgers will be lower than #20 and either UL or WVU will be out of the Top 15. The conference is a joke.

Ohio State - 50+
West Virginia - 17 (MAYBE)