PDA

View Full Version : The Top 10 Things the Bills have Accomplished.

The Samurai
10-27-2006, 03:19 PM

:lol:

retired opfinistic
10-27-2006, 03:21 PM
you forgot:

GoBills24
10-27-2006, 04:24 PM

:lol:

With those two numbers, since they should be familiar, my sentiment's exactly.

:wink:

retired opfinistic
10-27-2006, 04:42 PM

:wink::tantrum:

The Samurai
10-27-2006, 06:29 PM

We have two SB WINS. How many do yall have? :cooldude:

icephinfan
10-27-2006, 07:09 PM

Those numbers hurt more though huh.:lol:

finsrclowns
10-27-2006, 10:20 PM
We have two SB WINS. How many do yall have? :cooldude:

Who the f#ck is "we"?:lol: And when those queers with the leather helmets won those two bowls your dad hadn't even raped the maid yet.:lol: What has your band of sea mammals done since ESPN started? Nothing? Thought so.:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
10-27-2006, 10:39 PM
:tantrum:

You may have another body to re-locate, op... :wink:

GoBills24
10-27-2006, 11:45 PM

Those numbers hurt more though huh.:lol:

But much less relevance.

:evil:

Perfect23
10-27-2006, 11:48 PM
:rolleyes2

icephinfan
10-28-2006, 02:37 AM
But much less relevance.

:evil:

Our trophy case actually has trophies.:wink:

adamprez2003
10-28-2006, 03:27 AM
Our trophy case actually has trophies.:wink::sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

The Samurai
10-28-2006, 05:53 AM
Our trophy case actually has trophies.:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B-LO, BABY
10-28-2006, 12:07 PM
Jealousy is awesome.

You all grew up watching Buffalo run train on Miami, and the tradition continues.

Buffalo has killed Miami four out of the last five games with your only win coming on a miracle comeback that was only made possible by Mike Mularkey, who is hysterically now your coach.

Reason #1 I love the Bills this year:
Singlehandedly ending the popular myth that the Dolphins were going to make the playoffs and shake things up in the AFC.

Nick Saban sucks.

TotoreMexico
10-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Who the f#ck is "we"?:lol:

:rolleyes2

Originally Posted by QB2RonnieTD23
A little uncalled for, but we get the premise. Buffalo we GAVE you your Christmas present earlier this year when we LET you beat us with the Ronnie fumble at the end, now PLEASE return the favor and whoop the Pats at The Ralph sunday....It's all i want for Christmas

Originally Posted by finsrclowns
After what we did last week we don't owe you anything for a couple decades.

like2god
10-28-2006, 12:42 PM
Jealousy is awesome.

You all grew up watching Buffalo run train on Miami, and the tradition continues.

Buffalo has killed Miami four out of the last five games with your only win coming on a miracle comeback that was only made possible by Mike Mularkey, who is hysterically now your coach.

Singlehandedly ending the popular myth that the Dolphins were going to make the playoffs and shake things up in the AFC.

Nick Saban sucks.

This my friends is the main reason why you should not let your children grow up to be Bills fan's. Delusion sets in at a very young age and it only gets worse with time. :shakeno:

The Samurai
10-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Jealousy is awesome.

Nick Saban sucks.

Doesnt matter at the end of the season when both teams are watching football from their homes does it. :rolleyes:

finsrclowns
10-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Doesnt matter at the end of the season when both teams are watching football from their homes does it. :rolleyes:

It does if the Bills sweep.:evil:

PhinzN703
10-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Who the f#ck is "we"?:lol: And when those queers with the leather helmets won those two bowls your dad hadn't even raped the maid yet.:lol: What has your band of sea mammals done since ESPN started? Nothing? Thought so.:lol:

:lol: Hell even I'll laugh at that. We havent won shat in a long time. Yippy

PhinzN703
10-30-2006, 02:23 PM
It does if the Bills sweep.:evil:

If we're so terrible, how does that make you any better? Ooooooooo you beat a supposed crap team both times this year, here's your 15th place prize.

DolfanTom
10-30-2006, 02:34 PM
Jealousy is awesome.

Now that's some generalization.

Acutally, I grew up hearing how the Bills hadn't beaten the Dolphins in a decade. Then I grew up watching Danny Boy pass all over the Bills.

By the time the Bills actually became relevant, I was well into my Dolphin fandom.

Many Dolfans here are much older than I, and will have a different take on what they grew up watching in terms of Miami-Barfalow.

Believe me, any jealously I have is nowhere near directed towards that crap hole in Western New York.

Shula Come Back!
10-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Jealousy is awesome.

Nick Saban sucks.

How the f*ck are the Bills responsible for singlehandedly ending the Dolphins playoffs hopes???? We suck against everyone and the Bills are about .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% better than we are!

B-LO, BABY
10-30-2006, 10:09 PM
How the f*ck are the Bills responsible for singlehandedly ending the Dolphins playoffs hopes???? We suck against everyone and the Bills are about .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% better than we are!
Because everyone was still on your nuts, even after the loss against Pittsburgh (one of many crappy teams who has had their best game against Miami). After the Bills game, everyone knew the Dolphins were frauds -- the rest of the NFL knew it, and so did all of you.

It was especially enjoyable after you all KILLED Buffalo and Marv Levy during the offseason. Seeing the draft picks of Levy, who you all said was senile, dominate your offense was fantastic, especally since your "genius" coach's draft was absolutely horrendous.

like2god
10-30-2006, 10:36 PM
It was especially enjoyable after you all KILLED Buffalo and Marv Levy during the offseason. Seeing the draft picks of Levy, who you all said was senile, dominate your offense was fantastic, especally since your "genius" coach's draft was absolutely horrendous.
He is senile, and I'll be the first to admit that your old senile hero made a few good picks. Happy now, B-lo, B1tch?

Shula Come Back!
10-30-2006, 11:30 PM
Because everyone was still on your nuts, even after the loss against Pittsburgh (one of many crappy teams who has had their best game against Miami). After the Bills game, everyone knew the Dolphins were frauds -- the rest of the NFL knew it, and so did all of you.

No...I think you're just trying to pretend something good is coming out of your horrible season whereas I can at least admit that we suck.....man up.....the only thing good about either of our teams season is a high draft choice!!! The Bills have ABSOUTELY NOTHING to do with ending the Dolphins playoff hopes....The Dolphins did that themselves!!!

muscle979
10-31-2006, 11:01 AM

So we were wrong about Buffalo? They're having a good season? :lol:

Of course I know you Bills fans never expect anything out of your team so you would all be happy with a 4-12 season as long as you get your Miami sweep or split. Are any of you upset that your team is 2-5? Maybe a little disappointed? As bad as 1-6 is I would be just as pissed about this season if the Fins were 2-5 and had beat Buffalo. It's OK for Buffalo to suck though as long as nobody ever has any reason to think they might not suck again. No expectations ever = no disappointments right?

muscle979
10-31-2006, 11:03 AM
No...I think you're just trying to pretend something good is coming out of your horrible season whereas I can at least admit that we suck.....man up.....the only thing good about either of our teams season is a high draft choice!!! The Bills have ABSOUTELY NOTHING to do with ending the Dolphins playoff hopes....The Dolphins did that themselves!!!

I've never seen somebody so proud of a 2-5 team.

Mike13
10-31-2006, 12:46 PM
Nick Saban sucks.

Is Jauron any better?

Is 2-5 any better than 1-6? Honestly why are you artards bragging about this?

B-LO, BABY
10-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Teams Buffalo has lost to:
New England
NYJ
Chicago
Detroit

Only Detroit has a losing record of those teams.

Teams Miami has lost to:
Pittsburgh
Buffalo
Houston
New England
NYJ
Green Bay

Only NE has a winning record.

Buffalo has played tougher opponents, has won more games, and have won both a road game (Miami) and a game against a winning team (Minnesota). Miami has done neither and their sole win came against a Kerry Collins-led, winless Titans team who was leading until late in the game.

With Buffalo's talented youth, they are on the way to rebuilding. Your aging team is in a downward spiral that will take awhile to get out of.

DolfanTom
10-31-2006, 09:46 PM
Your aging team is in a downward spiral that will take awhile to get out of.Have you been paying attention? This is the NFL. Seemingly hopeless situations turn around all the time season-to-season. Statements like yours don't hold water in today's NFL.

We could be 11-5 next season for all anyone knows.

I've stopped making generalizations like yours for good now after this past offseason. I thought we'd be great, and I figured the Jests would have two wins tops at seasons end, and now they have double that, with likely several more on the way.

I figured the Steelers would be great this year, the Saints would struggle, and that Dallas would rule the NFC East.

I give up!

finsrclowns
10-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Is 2-5 any better than 1-6?

:huh: Another example of the sad state of the Miami educational system.:goof:

like2god
10-31-2006, 09:55 PM

Is that where you went? If so, good point. :lol:

finsrclowns
10-31-2006, 09:57 PM
Is that where you went? If so, good point. :lol:

No, but it's still a good point.:lol:

Mike13
10-31-2006, 10:16 PM

Confused dumbass? Your team sucks, and our team sucks, 2-2 1-6, 0-7 is all the same **** to me, You are either a contender are you're nt thats that simple.

The thing is, You Jills fans are ignoring the fact that your team is god awful, you guys act like the Bills are an elite team, buts that is not the case.
Christ, how stupid can you guys be if I have to explain to you guys your own line of thinking?

GoBills24
10-31-2006, 10:53 PM
Confused dumbass? Your team sucks, and our team sucks, 2-2 1-6, 0-7 is all the same **** to me, You are either a contender are you're nt thats that simple.

The thing is, You Jills fans are ignoring the fact that your team is god awful, you guys act like the Bills are an elite team, buts that is not the case.
Christ, how stupid can you guys be if I have to explain to you guys your own line of thinking?

We weren't expecting to be any good this year.

Dolphins fans on here were predicting 11-5 records / division titles / conference titles, etc. the whole offseason.

We're just giving some of your own medicine back, after reminding us, repeatedly, how good the Dolphins were going to be.

Mike13
10-31-2006, 11:01 PM

Dolphins fans on here were predicting 11-5 records / division titles / conference titles, etc. the whole offseason.

We're just giving some of your own medicine back, after reminding us, repeatedly, how good the Dolphins were going to be.

Eveyone thought we were going to kick ***, I wouldn't say Superbowl but at least Playoffs. This team has done the exact opposite.
I thought the best the Bills could do would be to go 7-9.
The feeble minded Jills fans are the ones who apparently think the Bills are Gods gift to football right now.

GoBills24
10-31-2006, 11:07 PM
Eveyone thought we were going to kick ***, I wouldn't say Superbowl but at least Playoffs. This team has done the exact opposite.
I thought the best the Bills could do would be to go 7-9.
The feeble minded Jills fans are the ones who apparently think the Bills are Gods gift to football right now.

Not really.

Bills fans, the realistic ones, know we're not playing very good football right now.

It's just that we got awfully tired of all the ESPN predictions, SI predictions and whatnot, and people on here let it get to their heads. That evolved into some MAJOR bashing of other teams' fans.

And trolls here, including me, don't have very short-term memories.

muscle979
11-01-2006, 02:02 AM

All of you did the same thing after the 04 season. It can happen to anybody when they end a season well. I remember things like, "I guarantee the Bills will go deep into the playoffs in 05." and "I guarantee the Bills will have a better record than Miami in 05."

B-lo
11-01-2006, 11:27 AM

Christ, how stupid can you guys be if I have to explain to you guys your own line of thinking? I agree , 0-7, 1-6, 2-5, all them teams suck! Were all Waiting for a draft pick and a dream. But who said the Bills are an "elite" team? That's funny sh%t!:sidelol: Right now we are god awful, but we are also awfully young. The fish are god awful and OLD as he l l!!!!! I am not saying were going in the right direction at this point, cause we look like a team w/ our heads up our as@!!, But we atleast have a a glimmer of hope for the future cause were a young talented team. BUt the phags suck and their old! The whole franchise is fuked for a few years to come!:cooldude:

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 01:14 PM

Find a post where I even hinted the Bills are elite. I leave that kind of fantasy island BS to the 2000 or so front running homers that spam this site daily, at least they do until the season actually starts.:lol: But as bad as we are, looking down at you in the basement is still comforting.:lol: Beating you worm infested sea urchins is still important even if the building is falling down around us.:lol: So no, 2-5 ain't the same as 1-6.:lol:

adamprez2003
11-01-2006, 02:37 PM
New England
NYJ
Chicago
Detroit

Teams Miami has lost to:
Pittsburgh
Buffalo
Houston
New England
NYJ
Green Bay

Buffalo has played tougher opponents, has won more games, and have won both a road game (Miami) and a game against a winning team (Minnesota). Miami has done neither and their sole win came against a Kerry Collins-led, winless Titans team who was leading until late in the game.

With Buffalo's talented youth, they are on the way to rebuilding. Your aging team is in a downward spiral that will take awhile to get out of.

what are you nuts? You have one of the few QBs in the league that Dolphin fans can confidently say is worse than all three of our QBs. You are one of the few teams with an even worse oline than us, your receivers dont get open and your only halfway to the point of retooling your defense to fit the new scheme. Your team has the longest climb out of any in the AFC LEAST to get back to respectability. If it takes you two more years that would be an amazing job. In all likelihood you're 4 years away from even competing. We're one offseason away

adamprez2003
11-01-2006, 02:39 PM
worm infested sea urchins :lol: :lol: even i gotta laugh at that one you flea infested cow

B-LO, BABY
11-01-2006, 03:04 PM
what are you nuts? You have one of the few QBs in the league that Dolphin fans can confidently say is worse than all three of our QBs.
QB Rating:
Losman - 78.9
Culpepper - 77.0
Harrington - 64.1

You are one of the few teams with an even worse oline than us, your receivers dont get open and your only halfway to the point of retooling your defense to fit the new scheme.
Sacks Allowed:
Buffalo -- 21
Miami -- 26

TD Receptions:
Buffalo -- 6
Miami -- 5

Your receivers have more yards, but that is only because you are behind in every game you play and need to throw more to catch up.

Your team has the longest climb out of any in the AFC LEAST to get back to respectability. If it takes you two more years that would be an amazing job. In all likelihood you're 4 years away from even competing. We're one offseason away
One offseason away, huh? Who is the better personnel man, Levy or Saban?

Draft - Levy, by far. This isn't even debatable. Buffalo's draft was unbelievable this year. Five of our picks have started this year. Maybe one or two of yours actually gets to play.

Free Agency - Once again, Levy. Who spent a little bit of money to get quality system guys and who made the worst offseason move in the NFL?

B-lo
11-01-2006, 03:35 PM
what are you nuts? You have one of the few QBs in the league that Dolphin fans can confidently say is worse than all three of our QBs. You are one of the few teams with an even worse oline than us, your receivers dont get open and your only halfway to the point of retooling your defense to fit the new scheme. Your team has the longest climb out of any in the AFC LEAST to get back to respectability. If it takes you two more years that would be an amazing job. In all likelihood you're 4 years away from even competing. We're one offseason away
:sidelol: :sidelol: This is why it's senseless to even try to talk to some of you ignorant mutha fukers!!!! You have to be kidding me! Our team is in a world of hurt: because were young, making mistakes, and still have some holes to fill. Your team is far from anywhere near competitive, If you asked 10 intelligent non-biased football fans what team was in better shape, Bills or Phags, I bet 9-10 say Buffalo. They have a good YOUNG group of talented players , that they can build the core of their team with. And the facts are the phags ages are all getting quite high and you all are still God awful!! One off season away!!:sidelol: From finding an o-line, d-line, linebackers cause Zach is old, Crowder is average, your entire secondary SUCKS! Your running back has potential, ,,,, The definition of potential is "aint done SH#T yet! And you have chambers and mcdroppy! anything good? NOPE , your kicker is even getting old, so you have your dumb as# biased opinion if you want to, but I bet 9out of 10 say the Phags are way worse off than the Bills. And the truly said part is that your worse off , cause we need ALOT of help too!!!!:cooldude:

ThePats
11-01-2006, 04:07 PM
QB Rating:
Your receivers have more yards, but that is only because you are behind in every game you play and need to throw more to catch up.

Actually thats only because Mr. Mularkey had Harrington throw the ball 60 times. Mularkey is truly the son of an extremely ret@rded dude...or dudette.

DolfanTom
11-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Actually thats only because Mr. Mularkey had Harrington throw the ball 60 times. Mularkey is truly the inbred of a ******.Finally, something we can all agree on. I miss Linehan. I can't believe the Rams gave him a shot so soon.

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Finally, something we can all agree on. I miss Linehan. I can't believe the Rams gave him a shot so soon.

Hiring Mularkey and trading for Dunsay are clear evidence that Saban is a 'tard.:up:

adamprez2003
11-03-2006, 09:36 AM
If you asked 10 intelligent non-biased football fans what team was in better shape, Bills or Phags, I bet 9-10 say Buffalo. let's bet

PhinzN703
11-03-2006, 04:26 PM
New England
NYJ
Chicago
Detroit

Teams Miami has lost to:
Pittsburgh
Buffalo
Houston
New England
NYJ
Green Bay

2-5 sucks. 1-6 sucks. Next year doesnt matter. Last year doesn't matter.

We both stink. For Christ Sake, you talk like you're 7-0. So you beat Miami. Big frickin deal. NFL teams beat other NFL teams. That's how the game works

PhinzN703
11-03-2006, 04:29 PM

This is your arguement here? B/C we actually had hope for our team this year, we're the bad guys and deserve to be criticized and shatted on? That makes no sense at all.

We had confidence in the team. Is that a bad thing?

So b/c the Bills fans assumed all along they'd suck, you guys suddenly rule the world? 2-5 sucks as does 1-6. None of have any right to say a funkin' word

PhinzN703
11-03-2006, 04:31 PM
QB Rating:
Losman - 78.9
Culpepper - 77.0
Harrington - 64.1

Sacks Allowed:
Buffalo -- 21
Miami -- 26

TD Receptions:
Buffalo -- 6
Miami -- 5

One offseason away, huh? Who is the better personnel man, Levy or Saban?

Draft - Levy, by far. This isn't even debatable. Buffalo's draft was unbelievable this year. Five of our picks have started this year. Maybe one or two of yours actually gets to play.

Free Agency - Once again, Levy. Who spent a little bit of money to get quality system guys and who made the worst offseason move in the NFL?

Again friend, 2-5 and 1-6 sucks no matter how you look at it. You try to make yourself feel better by giving us all these stats showing just how much more great Buffalo is then Miami.

Newsflash D-Bag,

WE BOTH SUCK. If we suck more then Buffalo, what does it matter? Suck is suck.

Didnt you guys have a worse record then us last year? You sucked more then. We suck more now.

So what?!!!

GoBills24
11-03-2006, 07:13 PM
This is your arguement here? B/C we actually had hope for our team this year, we're the bad guys and deserve to be criticized and shatted on? That makes no sense at all.

We had confidence in the team. Is that a bad thing?

So b/c the Bills fans assumed all along they'd suck, you guys suddenly rule the world? 2-5 sucks as does 1-6. None of have any right to say a funkin' word

Confidence? No.

Obnoxious homerism? YES.

Mike13
11-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Find a post where I even hinted the Bills are elite. I leave that kind of fantasy island BS to the 2000 or so front running homers that spam this site daily, at least they do until the season actually starts.:lol: But as bad as we are, looking down at you in the basement is still comforting.:lol: Beating you worm infested sea urchins is still important even if the building is falling down around us.:lol: So no, 2-5 ain't the same as 1-6.:lol:

Well not you specifically, but guys like Blo job and blo job baby are good examples of the ignorance ans stupidity that I'm talking about.

And that comment makes it seem like you care more about beating us then you do about winning, but **** bieng pereneial losers can do that to ya.

Yeah it is, You are either a good team or you are not, it makes no difference how many wins you have in a losing season, you still suck.

finsrclowns
11-04-2006, 11:13 AM
And raht comment makes it seem like you care more about beating us then you do about winning, but **** bieng pereneial losers can do that to ya.

No, not quite.:lol:

B-LO, BABY
11-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Again friend, 2-5 and 1-6 sucks no matter how you look at it. You try to make yourself feel better by giving us all these stats showing just how much more great Buffalo is then Miami.

Newsflash D-Bag,

WE BOTH SUCK. If we suck more then Buffalo, what does it matter? Suck is suck.

Didnt you guys have a worse record then us last year? You sucked more then. We suck more now.

So what?!!!
Can you read, man? I was responding to a clueless Fin fan that said that Losman was worse than every Miami QB, that the Bills' line was worse, that our receivers couldn't get open, and that Buffalo was in worse shape than Miami for the future. I was posting the stats to show him that he was wrong on every claim. I never said Buffalo was good, but I will definitely argue that they are better than Miami, which they are.

You were all such obnoxious homers this offseason. Don't get pissy just b/c you are the worst team in the league, your coach isn't the genius you thought he was, and your top-caliber free agent QB got benched for Joey Harrington.

Kinzua
11-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Can you read, man? I was responding to a clueless Fin fan that said that Losman was worse than every Miami QB, that the Bills' line was worse, that our receivers couldn't get open, and that Buffalo was in worse shape than Miami for the future. I was posting the stats to show him that he was wrong on every claim. I never said Buffalo was good, but I will definitely argue that they are better than Miami, which they are.

You were all such obnoxious homers this offseason. Don't get pissy just b/c you are the worst team in the league, your coach isn't the genius you thought he was, and your top-caliber free agent QB got benched for Joey Harrington.

You tell 'em, B-LO!

For all the "reality" that's been knocked into the hapless homers of Finland this season, nearly half of them think their inept crew is going to upset Chicago tomorrow at Soldier Field. :rofl3:

Colorado Dolfan
11-04-2006, 03:53 PM
You tell 'em, B-LO!

For all the "reality" that's been knocked into the hapless homers of Finland this season, nearly half of them think their inept crew is going to upset Chicago tomorrow at Soldier Field. :rofl3:

The 'Phins can beat the Bears...

More than likely won't, but at least they won't lose by 33+... :wink:

Perfect23
11-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Fuct the bills **** the bills **** the bills fucjkl the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the ilss **** the billls **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** mthe bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills ****the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills**** the bills **** the bils **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** the bills **** thebills **** the bills did I Forget anything oh yeah **** the Bills.

Itokemhomie34
11-04-2006, 08:26 PM
You tell 'em, B-LO!

You two should get a room. Preferably soundproof and airtight.

Mike13
11-04-2006, 11:13 PM
You two should get a room. Preferably soundproof and airtight.

I hear for an extra $50.00 we can have gas seep through the shower.

Phanatical
11-05-2006, 03:39 AM

We've swapped spots in the cellar cause we picked up your trash Mularkey. Hopefully Saban will fix that soon. I wouldn't be crowing too loudly, it's not like the Jills are lighting it up.