PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn

DolFan707
10-28-2006, 12:07 PM
Hey Dolfans, watch CBS to see Future NFL HOFer Brady Quinn, our next QB, better than Griese or Marino!

HybridPHIN 23
10-28-2006, 12:16 PM
i Dont understand the love affair, i just think ND fans are coming out of the closet.

Majpain
10-28-2006, 12:20 PM
LMFAO. Wow Worst thread of the year candidate.

Agent51
10-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Better than MARINO!?!? :sidelol:

Look I think Brady was viewed as a QB GOD last year, and this year he is showing he is human. Yes, he is still getting wins, but everyone has seen coach Weis' offense now, and I think that is the thing that contributed MOST to Brady rocketing up the charts last year. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind taking him in the draft, but as far as saying he is going to be better than Marino, I wouldn't go that far. He had one steller season, and he's having just a good season this year, nothing super spectacular. Before last year, who, outside of ND fans, even knew his name? I'm a huge college football fan and I didn't hear anything about him before last season, outside of the TV announcers saying his name when calling play-by-play.

DBoston80
10-28-2006, 03:03 PM
...still throwing late in the game with a 17 point cusion....Charlie's such a horse's arse.

Vertical Limit
10-28-2006, 03:20 PM
...still throwing late in the game with a 17 point cusion....Charlie's such a horse's arse.
BCS Rankings are all about style points. If for some reason the lead were to cut down by 10 points, Notre Dame might lose their rank again. So now they're going to try to blow out every game they play, to re-gain their rankings.

Last week, they won a close game against UCLA but still lost their rank on University of Florida, who didn't even play that week.

DonShula84
10-28-2006, 03:21 PM

You dont watch much college football. Weis runs it up far less than most coaches. I cant blame him for wanting to make it look convincing thought hey way we drop in the polls if the game is close. The message is score a lot or drop, and we still just did dives with Walker when Quinn could have easily thrown for the td.

DBoston80
10-28-2006, 03:50 PM
You dont watch much college football. Weis runs it up far less than most coaches. I cant blame him for wanting to make it look convincing thought hey way we drop in the polls if the game is close. The message is score a lot or drop, and we still just did dives with Walker when Quinn could have easily thrown for the td.

I watch more football than most trust me....he's crying they dropped in the polls....who really cries about that stuff this time of year??? He's egotistical and watching him lose brings me much joy.

DonShula84
10-29-2006, 01:23 AM
I watch more football than most trust me....he's crying they dropped in the polls....who really cries about that stuff this time of year??? He's egotistical and watching him lose brings me much joy.

I'm glad your life doesnt have much joy then

LtDan
10-29-2006, 06:38 AM
Hey Dolfans, watch CBS to see Future NFL HOFer Brady Quinn, our next QB, better than Griese or Marino!That's a load of BS!!!

DBoston80
10-31-2006, 03:23 PM
I'm glad your life doesnt have much joy then

Well when you play a team ranked in the top 30..come talk to me

Cuban Dave 9
10-31-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey Dolfans, watch CBS to see Future NFL HOFer Brady Quinn, our next QB, better than Griese or Marino!
Wow, for a fellow Dolfan saying this...I'm speechless

Motion
10-31-2006, 03:40 PM

:shakeno:

DonShula84
10-31-2006, 04:47 PM
Well when you play a team ranked in the top 30..come talk to me

Like GT and Michigan? Penn St was ranked when we played them also. Can we talk now please. Both ND and OSU have played 3 teams who have been ranked in the top 25 at some point this season, and we both play 1 more. So your comment, besides being completely dumb (par for the course I suppose) really just makes no sense. For a guy who watches more college football then most, you have a funny way of showing it

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 12:02 AM
Like GT and Michigan? Penn St was ranked when we played them also. Can we talk now please. Both ND and OSU have played 3 teams who have been ranked in the top 25 at some point this season, and we both play 1 more. So your comment, besides being completely dumb (par for the course I suppose) really just makes no sense. For a guy who watches more college football then most, you have a funny way of showing it

BEAT someone in the top 30........and your right I did forget GT...Penn State is not very good so hanging your hat on that win makes you look foolish...and we beat the #2 team in the country(#5 or 6 in the bcs) on the road by 17...so dont even try and compare schedule strength...

Notre Dame is what they are..a top 12-15 team that I seriously doubt could beat ANYONE in the top 10 on the road or a nuetral site for that matter...if yu dont believe me...just wait till their next bowl game.

DonShula84
11-01-2006, 01:30 AM
BEAT someone in the top 30........and your right I did forget GT...Penn State is not very good so hanging your hat on that win makes you look foolish...and we beat the #2 team in the country(#5 or 6 in the bcs) on the road by 17...so dont even try and compare schedule strength...

I wasnt hanging anything on the PSU game, just showing what you said made absolutely no sense at all. You said play someone in the top 30, we have, just as many as you. We lost to one of them, you have beaten all of them, but no one is arguing that ND is better than OSU just that we've played people in the top 30. If you want to change your little sarcastic remark now be my guest.

As for your remark regarding comparing strength of schedule I dont think you can make the case that OSU and ND's are that different. Definitely not different enough to make a comparison ridiculous.

Both played PSU, Michigan, MSU. You played Texas on the road, we play USC on the road. You had Iowa we had GT. Iowa maybe a little better, but doesnt make that much of difference. So I dont see why comparing schedules cant happen.

Coral Reefer
11-01-2006, 03:32 AM
I wasnt hanging anything on the PSU game, just showing what you said made absolutely no sense at all. You said play someone in the top 30, we have, just as many as you. We lost to one of them, you have beaten all of them, but no one is arguing that ND is better than OSU just that we've played people in the top 30. If you want to change your little sarcastic remark now be my guest.

As for your remark regarding comparing strength of schedule I dont think you can make the case that OSU and ND's are that different. Definitely not different enough to make a comparison ridiculous.

Both played PSU, Michigan, MSU. You played Texas on the road, we play USC on the road. You had Iowa we had GT. Iowa maybe a little better, but doesnt make that much of difference. So I dont see why comparing schedules cant happen.

:lol:

Wow, what a difference this debate about strength of schedule is compared to the one raging in the WV, Louisville and Rutgers threads.

You guys have both played stellar schedules compared to that.

DonShula84
11-01-2006, 04:42 AM
:lol:

Wow, what a difference this debate about strength of schedule is compared to the one raging in the WV, Louisville and Rutgers threads.

You guys have both played stellar schedules compared to that.

I'm just glad ND didnt play Florida or some of the other SEC teams schedules.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-01-2006, 10:01 AM
play a team in the top 30, but make sure it's a team in the top 30 that played other teams in the top 30, otherwise you've played nobody. and make sure their opponents played other teams in the top 30, too, and their opponents as well.

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 10:18 AM
play a team in the top 30, but make sure it's a team in the top 30 that played other teams in the top 30, otherwise you've played nobody. and make sure their opponents played other teams in the top 30, too, and their opponents as well.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Majpain
11-01-2006, 10:22 AM

The BCS,AP, Coaches extends to 30?

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-01-2006, 10:23 AM
The BCS,AP, Coaches extends to 30?
shut up.

Majpain
11-01-2006, 10:28 AM
shut up.

Anyways didn't we already play a number 2, then some teams in 10-20?

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 10:29 AM
shut up.

be nice..http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (javascript:imgClick('an_shake'))

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 10:30 AM
Anyways didn't we already play a number 2, then some teams in 10-20?

we did..when its all said and done we might beat 3 teams ranked #2 in one year...pretty impressive.

Majpain
11-01-2006, 10:31 AM
we did..when its all said and done we might beat 3 teams ranked #2 in one year...pretty impressive.

Yea I forgot were not very good because we play nobody :rolleyes2

DonShula84
11-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Yea I forgot were not very good because we play nobody :rolleyes2

who said that :confused:

Shula Come Back!
11-01-2006, 06:06 PM
First off, no way in hell will Quinn be better than Marino.....second, it doesn't matter anyway...we won't draft him because Miami doesn't believe in drafting QB's anyomre!!!!

Stoy10
11-01-2006, 06:24 PM
:sidelol:
Hey Dolfans, watch CBS to see Future NFL HOFer Brady Quinn, our next QB, better than Griese or Marino!:lolcry: :rickybrow :roman529: :m359:

Majpain
11-01-2006, 08:37 PM
who said that :confused:

:lol: I was just being a smart ***. People seem to think we havent played anyone... It may be true on some levels but we cover the spread or beat it just fine.