PDA

View Full Version : Passrush presents: DEA and Customs agents hate roadtripers

PassRush
10-28-2006, 03:08 PM
Welcome to the first of many exciting and humorus tales of Passrush and Special Ks cross country roadtrip.

Josh and I had just gotten out of the rotten void of earth known as Central Texas. Texas must have been invented before fun because it is certainly not. anywho, we are about thrity miles into New Mexico on I-10 heading west; I am in the right hand lane when I accidentally made a right hand turn into some side lane. All I saw was a bunch of semi-trucks lined up so I figured it was a weigh station. I guess federal check points look alot like weigh stations because within a quarter mile of bypassing it, there are three cop cars boxing us in, lights going and everything. At this point we figured we must have pissed someone off. We pull over, flashers on, dome light on, keys on the roof, hands out the window. The cops walk up to our car with weapons drawn, two on my side, another on Josh's side of the car. One by me asks if there are any weapons in the car, to which josh replies, "There is a buck knife in th--", the officer cuts him off, "I asked the driver, shut the **** up". I then tell them of the buck knife in the center console and the pocket knife in my pocket. They respond by raising their weapons, ordering us out of the car, knees and noses on the pavement. After securing the knife out of my pocket they begin asking us about the drugs. We tell them that there are no drugs in the car, and they would have believed me if I was by myself, but the fact that josh has long hair threw all credibility of that claim out the window. "I will ask you again, where are the drugs?". After saying again that we didnt have anything, it was made known that it was not cops we were dealing with, it was customs and DEA. "pick your heads up boys" one agent said to us. When we did, we saw the drug dog right in front of us. Josh, at this point, decided to have some fun at the expence of the federal agents, with guns drawn at us; "Wow, thats a big dog. That would be great... Charlie, whats the word?". At this point, I am pissed, "Josh" I said, there are feds with guns pointed at us, why do you have to ask difficult questions?" The agent then looks at Josh, "yeah, what IS the ****ing word?". "Incentive" josh replies, incentive to give you all the drugs we have". The agent then says, "good, now where is it". "Sucks for you", josh says, "because we dont have a ****ing thing". Three cops and the dog begin searching the car and after about ten minutes, one of the agents orders us on our feet. I look over and see an agent going through our cooler, I yell out, "dont take any of our ****ing drinks" to which he quickly replies, "thanks for the doctor pepper". They finish up, and the head cop comes over and says "what ever you have, we cant find, you better drive safe and not speed, because I will pull you over again".

Sure enough, this cop is tailing me for the next twenty miles, staring me down in my rear view the whole time before getting pissed and turning around.

Stay tuned the the next instalment, when the two of us almost die on a mountian in New Mexico which we named, Mount Puncture Wound.

PassRush
10-28-2006, 04:16 PM
:beep beep beep: Thank you for calling the thread suicide prevention hotline. To hear your options in english, press one

Gonzo
10-28-2006, 05:10 PM
I warned you about central TX, forgot to warn you about the hole that is NM and their nazi police and customs (their police are actually worse). I must have wiped it from my memory.

Noodle Arm
10-28-2006, 05:17 PM
So...where were you hiding the drugs? :tongue:

PassRush
10-28-2006, 05:56 PM
So...where were you hiding the drugs? :tongue:
Actually no drugs, but I find it odd that while they were tearing the car apart, looking for anything to pin on us, they did not find that the five half gallon bottles of Captain Morgan(the official beverage of this road trip). I knew that spare tire compartment would do well for the open containers.

Gonzo, you were right. After New Orleans we did need some boring, but not 400 miles of nothing. The most exciting thing we saw was a billboard advertising Lesters Back-Ho Service. We entertained the idea of spray painting over the "back-" part of the billboard.

PassRush
10-28-2006, 05:58 PM
By the way, panhandling in Tempe was alot more fun that I would have thought.

Fin Fan in Cali
10-28-2006, 06:13 PM
Yo Pass you are lucky Josh didn't say you had some hidden on you, then you would of really gotten the search over.:sidelol: Be careful clowning with these guys because the next time they may not let you off so lucky.:wink:

Roman529
10-28-2006, 06:15 PM
By the way, panhandling in Tempe was alot more fun that I would have thought.

Did you hit any ASU chicks while you were there?

Gonzo
10-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Actually no drugs, but I find it odd that while they were tearing the car apart, looking for anything to pin on us, they did not find that the five half gallon bottles of Captain Morgan(the official beverage of this road trip). I knew that spare tire compartment would do well for the open containers.

Gonzo, you were right. After New Orleans we did need some boring, but not 400 miles of nothing. The most exciting thing we saw was a billboard advertising Lesters Back-Ho Service. We entertained the idea of spray painting over the "back-" part of the billboard.The space between San Antonio and Phoenix shouldn't exist.

PassRush
10-29-2006, 03:51 AM
Did you hit any ASU chicks while you were there?
I got plenty of play and a little more from one girl, but that story is NOT finheaven apropriate. She was the first person to give us money durring our two hour panhandling stint.

FinaciousOne
10-29-2006, 11:04 AM
They didn't give you the Orificial Welcome to New Mexico?:moon: