PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Football Season to EVER hit South Florida!

DrewOldSchool
10-28-2006, 10:32 PM
I think the title says it all. I'm really down. I mean usually if the Phins stink it up, I at least have the Canes to keep my spirits up. But this year neither the Phins or Canes can seem to score a measley TD!! God I thought UM joining the ACC was gonna be the greatest thing ever. We haven't won the ACC yet. The Phins are in last place in the NFL!! LAST!! What?? I need a hero!!

:dolphins:

ATL-DOLFAN
10-28-2006, 10:45 PM
I feel your pain and it sucks! One or both would win every weekend so you would have something to be happy about, maybe this isn't our year. Hang in thier, they will both be powerhouses again.

McMichael
10-28-2006, 10:47 PM
dude i think we all already knew that.

Ry24
10-28-2006, 10:57 PM
I feel your pain and it sucks! One or both would win every weekend so you would have something to be happy about, maybe this isn't our year. Hang in thier, they will both be powerhouses again.

YEA!!!!!!!!! just a matter if time before football in south florida are the best again

mmikel30
10-28-2006, 11:13 PM
I think the title says it all. I'm really down. I mean usually if the Phins stink it up, I at least have the Canes to keep my spirits up. But this year neither the Phins or Canes can seem to score a measley TD!! God I thought UM joining the ACC was gonna be the greatest thing ever. We haven't won the ACC yet. The Phins are in last place in the NFL!! LAST!! What?? I need a hero!!

:dolphins:i need a hero................sounds like a chick song:sidelol:

DrewOldSchool
10-28-2006, 11:14 PM
YEA!!!!!!!!! just a matter if time before football in south florida are the best again

I believe in what you're saying. I just don't want to be like that old man in those ESPN commercials that died before seeing the Boston Red Sox win the World Series. For now, all I have is songs about how the Dolphins make people cry. That sucks. But hey, it builds character.

rudys119
10-28-2006, 11:31 PM
if it makes you feel any better miami won the nba last year and thats about to start??? i agree bball dosent compare to football as far as sports go but im trying to find somethin to get excited about in the sports world

dolphan117
10-28-2006, 11:43 PM

:dolphins:NBC, Monday, 9 o'clock. :wink:

Motion
10-30-2006, 12:09 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif